Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Immigrant Rapes 12 year old Swede and Cites Ignorance of 'Law' as Excuse

First chart I posted was people polled who said they were a victim of certain types of crime. This one is how may crimes were actually reported.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    First chart I posted was people polled who said they were a victim of certain types of crime. This one is how may crimes were actually reported.

Because the establishment never manipulates crime figures to support their policies?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because the establishment never manipulates crime figures to support their policies?
    Because you can't provide real statistics to disprove it?

Because you can't provide real statistics to disprove it?
    You were already provided with a study that disproves it and you just dismissed it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6622622

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You were already provided with a study that disproves it and you just dismissed it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6622622
    Do you read Swedish? Can you translate the study for me? He claims that 84% of all rapes were by "non- European born" attackers. Yet 40% of victims were "very acquainted" with their attackers. They must have lots of foreign friends. His numbers don't add up (the ones I could figure out).

One in six are foreign born. But that includes those born in Europe. Finland is the biggest source of them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-29-2018 at 05:15 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He claims that 84% of all rapes were by "non- European born" attackers. Yet 40% of victims were "very acquainted" with their attackers. They must have lots of foreign friends. His numbers don't add up (the ones I could figure out).

One in six are foreign born. But that includes those born in Europe.
    Many idiots are befriending the invaders, there are pictures of them holding signs saying "Welcome Refugees", also many refugees are victims of other refugees.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yeah but everyone already knows to keep an eye on those .
    Do something Danke

Is it racist to assume men arriving in large quantities from nations like Libya, where slave markets have erupted in the streets since Gaddafi Duck's murder, should cease making money or behaving so, simply because they've arrived in a shimmering, white democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is it racist to assume men arriving in large quantities from nations like Libya, where slave markets have erupted in the streets since Gaddafi Duck's murder, should cease making money or behaving so, simply because they've arrived in a shimmering, white democracy?
    You do know that the people in Libya running slave markets are the Wahhabi terrorists supported by the white western democracies? Those guys run the place now, they are not the ones running from the hell the white western democracies created.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that the people in Libya running slave markets are the Wahhabi terrorists supported by the white western democracies? Those guys run the place now, they are not the ones running from the hell the white western democracies created.

Just saying.
    How would anybody know? I hope you aren't suggesting the Progressive, Parliamentary, White Democracy discriminates between men, based on suspicions these refugees are rapists.

Let me add, if the tabloid "black on white" rape is disgusting people, or conversely you're ignoring the stories, because they don't gel with democracy, just imagine what its like for black women in the ghettos ("migrant communities").

Hell, you don't need to imagine. Put down the John Lenon and listen to Mona Walter.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 04-29-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    How would anybody know? I hope you aren't suggesting the Progressive, Parliamentary, White Democracy discriminates between men, based on suspicions these refugees are rapists.

Let me add, if the tabloid "black on white" rape is disgusting people, or conversely you're ignoring the stories, because they don't gel with democracy, just imagine what its like for black women in the ghettos ("migrant communities").

Hell, you don't need to imagine. Put down the John Lenon and listen to Mona Walter.
    I genuinely do not understand what you are talking about or how it relates to my post. I was replying to your anti Libyan comment and just pointed to you that it was the peace loving, humanitarian war promoting, white western democracies that invited the crazies causing all the havoc in Libya. And yes, Sweden was part of the coalition bombing Libya into the stone age. What wonderful people those people are

And somehow, I got ^^^^ as a response.

And let nobody dare accuse me of condoning rape of Swedish women because of their horrible foreign policy.

The latest stats are from last year - 22,000 reported sex crimes. Some would say an 83 % increase over ten years - from 12,000 to 22,000 - is more than a little.

You can also see fresh stats on the percentage of victims - from 0.3 % of the population in 2005 to 2.4 % of the population in 2016.

The stats are from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ), a government agency. Click on the link to see the graph, can't get it to show up here for some reason.

https://www.bra.se/brott-och-statist...xualbrott.html
    Last edited by Kilrain; 04-30-2018 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    It's not an updated story, it's an old story that now got some attention after the perp was actually convicted. The story early on was about the police not investigating at all. All the stuff I've seen about it is in Swedish, but I can post some links.

https://www.expressen.se/gt/polische...ningar-pa-hog/

http://www.ystadsallehanda.se/ledare...kar-helt-slut/

But again, the boyfriend-girlfriend narrative is just plucked out of thin air here.
    Still waiting for the link backing up your version of the story

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Still waiting for the link backing up your version of the story
    I don't really have a "version". I'm only repeating what I have read. What is it you think need backing up? That the girl was assaulted and raped in the bathroom of a train station? That's (part) of what the perp was convicted of, so duh!

But sure, I guess I can feed you links. Swedish Public Radio good enough for you?

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artike...rtikel=6775370

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Muhammad had no problem with this, and taught it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Not only Christians, not only Westerners, but many people from various cultures are troubled when they discover that Islam’s prophet, Muhammad, married a nine-year-old girl named Aisha. Some go so far as to accuse Muhammad of being a pedophile, using such emotive language as "child molester" to describe Muhammad for marrying a young prepubescent girl.

this planet sucks...

The only sources that state that Mohammad married an under-aged girl or that he was a sex maniac are the Hadith. Would you believe that Mohammad also split the moon in half and that a shard of it landed in the backyard of an in-law? Because that story comes from the same (fabricated) Hadith.

Hadith were recorded 150-200 years after the death of the Prophet by Persians who undoubtedly had enmity towards the simple Arabs that subjugated their empire. They're recordings of "oral tradition". There is no way that they are factual. And they contradict not only themselves but the Quran (written by Mohammad's hand) as well.

Unfortunately, traditional Islam is rooted in these fabricated books.

But the point is-- the Mohammad in the Quran and the Mohammad in the books are two different people.

Why I Reject Hadith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EloWrUEzapA&t=57s

Peace
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    The latest stats are from last year - 22,000 reported sex crimes. Some would say an 83 % increase over ten years - from 12,000 to 22,000 - is more than a little.

You can also see fresh stats on the percentage of victims - from 0.3 % of the population in 2005 to 2.4 % of the population in 2016.

The stats are from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ), a government agency. Click on the link to see the graph, can't get it to show up here for some reason.

https://www.bra.se/brott-och-statist...xualbrott.html
    Keeping in mind that they have expanded the definitions for what constitutes rape over the last ten years (starting in 2005). That alone should result in higher numbers.

Keeping in mind that they have expanded the definitions for what constitutes rape over the last ten years (starting in 2005). That alone should result in higher numbers.
    Umm... No.

1. Rapes are only a minor part of the stats, they cover all sex crimes.

2. Changing the definition of rape doesn't really affect the stats anyway, since what is now considered "rape" used to be classified as "sexual abuse". Both would be counted as "sex crimes" and included in the stats. It's not like they took a bunch of totally legal stuff and started calling it rape, they just "upgraded" offenses from one type of sex crime to a more severe type of sex crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    In the US and Europe the legal age of consent used to be 10 yrs old. The POV on this has changed considerably, plus young people are kept babies for a longer time by the public school prisons.
    I bring this up again because you have a very Marxist view of education, and I would have stayed out of the thread until I read this line. In another thread you said that public education's goal is to make good workers and that is pure Marxist propaganda. If only they gave students a decent work ethic, it might be worth a darn. Instead they make entitled little brats for the most part. Look at our society and tell me with a straight face that we have educated good workers in the last 50 years.

And then in this post ^^^^, it comes across pretty creepy and then to say that you're a "minister" adds an even creepier layer. Kids may graduate unable to think or read, but they sure know how to place a condom on a cucumber. As a "minister" to claim that public education sexually represses kids (if I am reading you right) is just an off-the-wall statement. The way the public schools push immorality is one of the reasons why my wife and I home school our kids.

And again, consenting back then was not a ticket to random hook ups with whoever, it was a very serious entry into eternal matrimony. I don't think ten year olds should get married, but to compare a random rape or even a hook up to matrimony, isn't right. Especially from someone who claims to have an office to marry people.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-30-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I bring this up again because you have a very Marxist view of education, and I would have stayed out of the thread until I read this line. In another thread you said that public education's goal is to make good workers and that is pure Marxist propaganda. If only they gave students a decent work ethic, it might be worth a darn. Instead they make entitled little brats for the most part. Look at our society and tell me with a straight face that we have educated good workers in the last 50 years.

And then in this post ^^^^, it comes across pretty creepy and then to say that you're a "minister" adds an even creepier layer. Kids may graduate unable to think or read, but they sure know how to place a condom on a cucumber. As a "minister" to claim that public education sexually represses kids (if I am reading you right) is just an off-the-wall statement. The way the public schools push immorality is one of the reasons why my wife and I home school our kids.

And again, consenting back then was not a ticket to random hook ups with whoever, it was a very serious entry into eternal matrimony. I don't think ten year olds should get married, but to compare a random rape or even a hook up to matrimony, isn't right. Especially from someone who claims to have an office to marry people.

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    The only sources that state that Mohammad married an under-aged girl or that he was a sex maniac are the Hadith. Would you believe that Mohammad also split the moon in half and that a shard of it landed in the backyard of an in-law? Because that story comes from the same (fabricated) Hadith.

Hadith were recorded 150-200 years after the death of the Prophet by Persians who undoubtedly had enmity towards the simple Arabs that subjugated their empire. They're recordings of "oral tradition". There is no way that they are factual. And they contradict not only themselves but the Quran (written by Mohammad's hand) as well.

Unfortunately, traditional Islam is rooted in these fabricated books.

But the point is-- the Mohammad in the Quran and the Mohammad in the books are two different people.

Why I Reject Hadith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EloWrUEzapA&t=57s

Peace
    Cool, learn something new everyday. So if traditional Islam (and by default Mohammad) is in the Hadith. Which Islam (and Mohammad) is in the Quran?
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-30-2018 at 08:49 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good grief- misinterpret much?

I am totally against "public education and I totally disapprove of rape of any kind.

My comments on education were about it being used to make slaves of everyone; my comments on 10 year olds was to show that

1-it wasn't just Muslims who used to marry children- Europeans did the same.
    2- teens are held prisoner in childhood in today's world, kept children & then demanded to "grow up immediately at 18.

And, yes, I am a minister & every second of my time is devoted to helping others.
    There is no spoon.

Good grief- misinterpret much?

I am totally against "public education and I totally disapprove of rape of any kind.

My comments on education were about it being used to make slaves of everyone; my comments on 10 year olds was to show that

1-it wasn't just Muslims who used to marry children- Europeans did the same.
    2- teens are held prisoner in childhood in today's world, kept children & then demanded to "grow up immediately at 18.

And, yes, I am a minister & every second of my time is devoted to helping others.
    Yes, I agreed that you are against public education, but for the same reasons that a typical Marxist is against it. I also didn't say you were for rape, but rather that your post was creepy. You're pretty good at misinterpreting yourself. By the way, how much time do you get to help others between getting "chased by 12 year old girls?"

Yes, I agreed that you are against public education, but for the same reasons that a typical Marxist is against it. I also didn't say you were for rape, but rather that your post was creepy. You're pretty good at misinterpreting yourself. By the way, how much time do you get to help others between getting "chased by 12 year old girls?"
    The public education system was organized to make people compliant factor workers- being against that is NOT Marxist.

And your post is creepy.
    There is no spoon.

The public education system was organized to make people compliant factor workers- being against that is NOT Marxist.
    Maybe generations ago, but do you think these are compliant factory workers, Ender? You don't think Marxists ideology currently permeates the education system?

And your post is creepy.
    How is my posting creepier than a grown man (and man of the cloth at that) claiming 12 year old girls chase him down to date? Most men here don't have that problem unless putting off a certain vibe. (If you are Justin Bieber, I apologise.) That statement came after claiming that the prison of public education is why the age of consent is no longer 10 years old? Seriously, if you can't see how that post comes across as creepy, you should speak to someone.

I probably should make a poll to see whose post is creepier. That would be interesting.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-01-2018 at 06:39 AM.

@RJB, @Swordsmyth and others:

You know how libs always cry racist? Saying "you just hate blacks" is always an ad homonym, and usually a straw man. Once they do that they lose credibility with any smart people, and everything else they say gets lost. If they had any legitimate fact or solution yet to say, no one hears it.

The same thing happens when you say "you just hate whites" (or Europeans, or the West, or Western values, autc.).
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 05-01-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post

You know how libs always cry racist? Saying "you just hate blacks" is always an ad homonym, and usually a straw man. Once they do that they lose credibility with any smart people, and everything else they say gets lost. If they had any legitimate fact or solution yet to say, no one hears it.

The same thing happens when you say "you just hate whites" (or Europeans, or the West, or Western values, autc.).
    Oh lay off the hysterics, please. I also didn't realize that was a neg rep that you gave me and I mistakenly gave you a + back. I owe you a few negs.

Maybe generations ago, but do you think these are compliant factory workers, Ender? You don't think Marxists ideology currently permeates the education system?

How is my posting creepier than a grown man (and man of the cloth at that) claiming 12 year old girls chase him down to date? Most men here don't have that problem unless putting off a certain vibe. (If you are Justin Bieber, I apologise.) That statement came after claiming that the prison of public education is why the age of consent is no longer 10 years old? Seriously, if you can't see how that post comes across as creepy, you should speak to someone.

I probably should make a poll to see whose post is creepier. That would be interesting.
    I never inferred that the public education is why the age of consent is no longer 10 years old; I was referring to the weird reversal of a what we consider a child being considered an adult to now keeping teens babies. Sorry if that didn't come across.

And, no I'm not Justin Beber but I still look 17 & the girls say I look like Brad Pitt.
    There is no spoon.

That last response was in haste while at work. I admitted earlier in the thread that my response was emotional. Jules had a point.

However, Ender does have a way of blaming everything on Western society. I explained already, but what set me off was his implication that were it not for public education, we would be fine with kids consenting to sex with adults.

Yes, I think Western countries are often wrong. No, I don't think other cultures are totally bad. Yes I do think the US government is screwing over a large part of the world and the anger of many is warranted, but don't $#@!ing tell me that we're at fault for not being ok with a child consenting to sex with an adult!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast