Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Cramer's career is officially over.

Jim Cramer's career is officially over.

Jon Stewart just ended it. Just wait until video is available online.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    User requested to be banned for time reasons

Was it that bad?

The dude literally looks petrified......like he thinks he could be facing jail-time or something.

Quote Originally Posted by rational thinker View Post
    Was it that bad?
    Yes, it's brutal.

sweeeeeet
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

watching now
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's recovering a little as it goes on, but damn, he was eviscerated in the beginning.

Its weird but I kinda respect the guy for going on the daily show knowing this was gonna happen.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Stewart played the video of Cramer admitting to participating in market shenanigans, then called bull$#@! on him repeatedly when he tried to talk his way out of it.

Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Its weird but I kinda respect the guy for going on the daily show knowing this was gonna happen.

Worst mistake he ever made. He should have just shut the $#@! up when he had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Worst mistake he ever made. He should have just shut the $#@! up when he had the chance.
    agree completely.. lol this is brutal.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Not a good idea to go on that show when Stewart's lapdog audience will cheer any and everything he says. No one can possibly come out looking good debating Stewart on that show.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLiberty-RonPaul View Post

This story downplays it big time. It was much worse than the article conveys.

it's an AP article being plastered on news sites everywhere. probably prepared before the show aired.

Cramer's voice was telling all. He looked like he wanted to run off the stage. Although I like the fact that Stewart stated that you have to work to create wealth, I think most of his viewers will fall into the "workers unite", without questioning exactly how much wealth is destroyed through unproductive gov't labor largess and regulation which promotes this kind of behavior they were discussing; gov't involvement within the conversation was vitually non-existent.
    Last edited by RSLudlum; 03-12-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

I agree... that was an evisceration.

In the minds of many Daily Show viewers Jim Cramer = free market capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    In the minds of many Daily Show viewers Jim Cramer = free market capitalism.
    I think most people think of him as an obnoxious stock guy. A deceptive one now, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwar_S View Post
    no one has a youtube yet?

I don't think Daily Show episodes can be posted on youtube. It's usually on thedailyshow.com sometime the next day.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

I thought it was good, but he did a better job on crossfire killing tucker carlson a few years ago. I applaud Jon Stewart, I'd buy the guy a drink any day.

....repeatedly chastising the "Mad Money" host for putting entertainment above journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Difference is one is aired on Comedy Central with the host being a known comedien and the other on a 'real' news network, CNBC, with the host being a financial 'guru'.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    Difference is one is aired on Comedy Central with the host being a known comedien and the other on a 'real' news network, CNBC, with the host being a financial 'guru'.
    This.

Where is the YouTube at?

It must not have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    It's ironic that the comedian has a staff that can research a subject much better than the so-called real journalists.

I agree that Stewart is on the side of handouts to the masses, but in this instance, he actually made a great case for regulation of the system via responsible journalism, rather than depending on government (I'm not sure even he realized what he was saying ).

He was really angry with Cramer et al.

It was a great interview, I look forward to the full piece on the web site when it's posted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast