Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YouTube "Economically Censors" Ron Paul, Labels Videos "Not Suitable" For All Advertisers

RT is running this too.

‘Economic censorship’: YouTube bans advertisers from Ron Paul videos

https://www.rt.com/usa/401240-ron-pa...p-advertisers/

YouTube stands accused of censorship, following the company’s decision to bar former Congressman Ron Paul and his online news program from receiving advertising revenue for a number of videos which Paul recently posted.
    Upon “manual review,” the website has found a series of videos posted by the Ron Paul Liberty Report “unsuitable for all advertisers,” effectively denying Paul and his online news program potential revenue from views.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange called it “economic censorship,” noting that the ‘unsuitable’ videos featured the former congressman’s criticism of president Donald Trump’s decision to send more American troops to Afghanistan, as well as criticizing the US Senate Intelligence Committee for terming Wikileaks a hostile foreign intelligence service last week.

Dr. Paul, a 12-term ex-congressman and three-time presidential candidate, is known for views that often contradict those of Washington’s political establishment, especially on issues of war and peace.

“We have no violence, no foul language, no political extremism, no hate or intolerance,” Daniel McAdams, co-producer of the Ron Paul Liberty Report, told RT America. “Our program is simply a news analysis discussion from a libertarian and antiwar perspective.”

McAdams, who also is executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, added that the YouTube demonetization “creates enormous financial burdens for the program.”

YouTube did not immediately respond to a request for comment on why it decided to exclude Paul’s videos from gaining advertising benefits.

However, the website’s guidelines say YouTube reserves the right to demonetize videos on “controversial issues and sensitive events,” further explaining that it could be “video content that features or focuses on sensitive topics or events including, but not limited to, war, political conflicts, terrorism or extremism, death and tragedies, sexual abuse, even if graphic imagery is not shown.”

YouTube has done the same to a number of political commentators. Most recently, those affected by the advert ban include left-wing online blogger Tim Black and right-wing commentator Paul Joseph Watson. Their videos have registered millions of views on the website.

“Demonetization is a deliberate effort to stamp out independent political commentary – from the left or the right,” Black told the Boston Globe’s Hiawatha Bray. “It’s not about specific videos... It’s about pushing out diversity of thought and uplifting major news networks such as CNN, Fox News and MSNBC.”

“YouTube needs to take a hard look at its own extreme political intolerance before preventing alternative, peaceful political views from being shared as advertising partners on its platform,” McAdams told RT America.

Video producers can appeal demonetization, a YouTube spokesperson told the Boston Globe.

“Many creators, including Diamond and Silk, have submitted and successfully won appeals.”

However, the Ron Paul Liberty Report was “not given answers but rather canned non-responses,” when the program asked for an explanation from YouTube, McAdams said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is very possible this is just the beginning. First they take away the monetary incentive. When people continue to make video's they ban the content all together.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

BitChute Launches in Response to YouTube Censorship

https://sevenstar777.com/bitchute-la...be-censorship/

"The Patriarch"

Question: Is there any point switching email providers or media hosts, while I'm still using a micro$oft os and comca$t for isp?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    We have all heard the argument about if this restaurant doesn't allow smoking and the restaurant across the street does then people will go where they want. This is supposed to be good for business. This seems like a golden opportunity for some other entity to come into play against youtube.
    Good luck with that since they control domain name registers and can deny your site a name, control the web hosts and deny your site access to the normal net, control the DDoS protection services and could keep your site dark even if they let you on, and control all the payment processors and can deny you access to the entire financial system.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Question: Is there any point switching email providers or media hosts, while I'm still using a micro$oft os and comca$t for isp?
    Even Protonmail has joined in the censorship orgy, so there is literally nowhere to go even if you wanted to switch. Have to either Alt Tech to be built or the people that currently run Tech to be arrested and their property expropriated.
    Last edited by RonPaulMall; 08-29-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Even Protonmail has joined in the censorship orgy, so there is literally nowhere to go even if you wanted to switch. Have to either Alt Tech to be built or the people that currently run Tech to be arrested and their property expropriated.

How to run your own e-mail server with your own domain - https://arstechnica.com/information-...domain-part-1/

Breitbart has a brief story about this. Breitbart never treated Ron Paul well when he was running for president, and Rand Paul was definitely not a favorite of their's when he was running for the nomination. So now - on the rare occasion that they do publish something non-negative about Ron Paul, I make a point of posting a comment to remind them of what stupid $#@!s they've been!

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...nistan-policy/
    YouTube Goes After Ron Paul, Demonetizes Videos Criticizing Afghanistan Policy
    by CHARLIE NASH
    28 Aug 2017

YouTube has reportedly demonetized a number of videos from former presidential candidate Ron Paul following an announcement that the company would be censoring the platform to an even greater degree.

In a screenshot posted on Twitter by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, several recent videos from Paul were shown to have reportedly been deemed “not suitable for advertisers” and were subsequently restricted.

The videos included: “Julian Assange to join us at Ron Paul Institute Conference 2017,” “Senate Declared War On Wikileaks – With Philip Giraldi,” “Pentagon Attacks Extremists At Home… But Finances Them Overseas,” “Trump’s ‘New’ Afghan Strategy: Protect The Empire,” and “Trump’s Afghanistan Strategy: What To Expect. With Jacob Hornberger.”...

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...nistan-policy/

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    See my sig. If they weren't cointelpro from the start, they have all been co-opted by now. The only answer is to stop participating in the tribal games. Don't pick sides. Stay on the side of truth, regardless of which side on any issue the truth falls on. They control each side and play them against each other. Opting out and staying true to pure truth-seeking is the only way to win.
    You've contradicted yourself. You say don't pick sides but pick the side of truth. It's not about picking sides, it's about fighting for the truth and principles that are dictated by your moral compass, your beliefs in the Constitutional Rights of yourself and others. Picking sides is senseless, you need to assert your voice while you can make an impression. We've always opted out. Only thing that gave us a voice for awhile was Ron Paul. At this point, opting out is death.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    BitChute Launches in Response to YouTube Censorship

https://sevenstar777.com/bitchute-la...be-censorship/

Bully for BitChute! Bully I say!

Joined 7 months, 2 weeks ago

And whaddaya know, today it looks like BitChute has some video uploading tools available.

Just gave uploading a video a whirl, and it looks to be "processing".

Please sign up and show the BitChute some love.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Expect lawsuits against BitChute or any competitor. Youtube/google will probably be the one instigating and tattle-tailing on every type of copyright infringement. They will be advocating for regulations from the government that will be to protect the people but ultimately will keep little fish out of their pond.

I simply want a free market alternative to youtube, twitter, FB, and google. There are a few alternatives that I use, like Gab, and some search engines, etc. But the near full spectrum dominance of these companies I mentioned is what is dangerous. Together they ARE the internet. Imagine if google simply decided to alter the data in ways favoring their agenda. Who could question them? Say they start purging (or at least burying) data about free market economics, Ron Paul, alternative ideas, etc etc. This is essentially what youtube and twitter have been doing for years. Someone stated it above, but I will restate for clarity:

MSM and Schools/Universities are thoroughly controlled by the left. Radio could be a favorable medium for freethinkers, but is largely dominated by NEOCONS and RINOS. The internet has largely been the great equalizer. Just look at how Ron Paul supporters used the internet to seriously do some damage to the official narrative in past elections. With the type of censorship we are now seeing, I think we may find it VERY difficult in the future to galvanize that type of support for candidates and causes. Trump dominated Twitter. TPTB WON'T make that mistake again in the coming elections. It's either you get with the program, or be left with the Luddites. Technology will be denied to you in the future unless you NEWSPEAK.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    You've contradicted yourself. You say don't pick sides but pick the side of truth. It's not about picking sides, it's about fighting for the truth and principles that are dictated by your moral compass, your beliefs in the Constitutional Rights of yourself and others. Picking sides is senseless, you need to assert your voice while you can make an impression. We've always opted out. Only thing that gave us a voice for awhile was Ron Paul. At this point, opting out is death.
    Yes, wherever the truth is, be there. Not in a left v. right sense since rarely does the left or the right advocate much for truth.

We will have to disagree about opting out. Continuing to play the part of a slave is considered your consent to remain a slave. Dr. Paul gave you tools to begin educating yourself. He wasn't there to speak for you.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yes, wherever the truth is, be there. Not in a left v. right sense since rarely does the left or the right advocate much for truth.

We will have to disagree about opting out. Continuing to play the part of a slave is considered your consent to remain a slave. Dr. Paul gave you tools to begin educating yourself. He wasn't there to speak for you.
    We agree left and right is a ridiculous stance.

I don't understand what you're saying about being a slave. So by opting out of anything social or political at the moment makes you free? No, it allows the insane powers of corruption get a better footing against you. I realize this was my mistake for years. How many here have said time and time again Ron Paul cured my apathy? It was because of Ron Paul that I've become politically active. I haven't stopped because it was my apathy, my "opting out" that destroyed the world around me.

It can be summed up in one great quote:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...53050342633473
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I simply want a free market alternative to youtube, twitter, FB, and google. There are a few alternatives that I use, like Gab, and some search engines, etc. But the near full spectrum dominance of these companies I mentioned is what is dangerous. Together they ARE the internet. Imagine if google simply decided to alter the data in ways favoring their agenda. Who could question them? Say they start purging (or at least burying) data about free market economics, Ron Paul, alternative ideas, etc etc. This is essentially what youtube and twitter have been doing for years. Someone stated it above, but I will restate for clarity:

MSM and Schools/Universities are thoroughly controlled by the left. Radio could be a favorable medium for freethinkers, but is largely dominated by NEOCONS and RINOS. The internet has largely been the great equalizer. Just look at how Ron Paul supporters used the internet to seriously do some damage to the official narrative in past elections. With the type of censorship we are now seeing, I think we may find it VERY difficult in the future to galvanize that type of support for candidates and causes. Trump dominated Twitter. TPTB WON'T make that mistake again in the coming elections. It's either you get with the program, or be left with the Luddites. Technology will be denied to you in the future unless you NEWSPEAK.
    This...

We agree left and right is a ridiculous stance.

I don't understand what you're saying about being a slave. So by opting out of anything social or political at the moment makes you free? No, it allows the insane powers of corruption get a better footing against you. I realize this was my mistake for years. How many here have said time and time again Ron Paul cured my apathy? It was because of Ron Paul that I've become politically active. I haven't stopped because it was my apathy, my "opting out" that destroyed the world around me.

It can be summed up in one great quote:

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein
    Curing of apathy doesn't involve becoming further entrenched in the charade that is modern politics. Entrench until you have learned that modern politics is only a divide and conquer technique, as is modern organized religion. Curing of apathy should eventually mean curing of ignorance, as long as you continue down the rabbit hole toward truth and understanding. The most poignant thing I can tell you is that you are viewed as a slave and economically treated as such. A mere human resource. Nothing more. Stop playing the part. That is what I mean by opting-out and is when you will stop being treated as a resource. Why do you think Dr. Paul focused so much on the Fed? Dr. Paul delivered babies. He was, by occupation, integral to the introduction of new slaves and he knows it.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-31-2017 at 01:53 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Let me ask you a question of truth. Are the same elements that are attacking Trump the same ones that attacked Ron and Rand Paul? And the same elements that are attacking alternative media the same ones that attacked Ron and Rand Paul? If the answer is yes, then isn't in in your best interest to fight it and destroy it at any chance you get because it will in fact keep attacking the values you want to preserve?

Because I hafta tell ya that your point about maintaining truth isn't resonating with me in the way you think it needs to. It's almost as if you're so afraid of being "wrong" or doing the "wrong" thing that you wind up doing nothing at all. And that's the apathy that Ron Paul cured.

If the deep state worked towards corruption in the same way we do for Liberty, we'd have a free country. The country didn't get corrupt by a bunch of evil people getting together and taking over. It was little by little. They found comprises and people to compromise here and there until they found even more corrupt people to put in place. They didn't give up their evilness by compromising. We have to win Liberty in the same way, little by little. We have to find it in every source we can and replace it with better people and candidates and outlets as we go along and that's the truth.
    Last edited by Dangergirl; 09-01-2017 at 01:18 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me ask you a question of truth. Are the same elements that are attacking Trump the same ones that attacked Ron and Rand Paul? And the same elements that are attacking alternative media the same ones that attacked Ron and Rand Paul? If the answer is yes, then isn't in in your best interest to fight it and destroy it at any chance you get because it will in fact keep attacking the values you want to preserve?
    Yes, they are the same elements but for different reasons. Consider that the key difference is that the elements that are attacking Trump are also the elements that put him into office in the first place. Those elements ignored and marginalized the Pauls, particularly Ron. Clearly Trump was treated 180 degrees differently (by given as much free press as he could handle) and was handed the GOP nomination on a platter from day 1. He makes a wonderful scapegoat and strawman for tptb.

Again, the way you attack them is by refusing to participate in their constructed reality by educating yourself to how the system really works, not by further playing their games. When they literally have the power to create as much money as they want and brainwash large swaths of people, you can not win by operating within their constructs. They only have as much power over you as you grant them.

Again, the way you attack them is by refusing to participate in their constructed reality by educating yourself to how the system really works, not by further playing their games.
    And how well has that worked out, truthfully?

For who?

Yes, they are the same elements but for different reasons. Consider that the key difference is that the elements that are attacking Trump are also the elements that put him into office in the first place. Those elements ignored and marginalized the Pauls, particularly Ron. Clearly Trump was treated 180 degrees differently (by given as much free press as he could handle) and was handed the GOP nomination on a platter from day 1. He makes a wonderful scapegoat and strawman for tptb.

Again, the way you attack them is by refusing to participate in their constructed reality by educating yourself to how the system really works, not by further playing their games. When they literally have the power to create as much money as they want and brainwash large swaths of people, you can not win by operating within their constructs. They only have as much power over you as you grant them.
    The way to fight them is political judo, latch on to any thing going your direction and add to it's momentum.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

@ devil21, You can only speak for yourself can't you?

Before you compose an answer that defends your Id let me just say you have to stop thinking there isn't a whole world out there. You have to work with others and deal with others to succeed. It doesn't mean you ever give yourself up but preaching to the choir isn't going to change a country.

@ devil21, You can only speak for yourself can't you?

Before you compose an answer that defends your Id let me just say you have to stop thinking there isn't a whole world out there. You have to work with others and deal with others to succeed. It doesn't mean you ever give yourself up but preaching to the choir isn't going to change a country.
    Like I said in the rep message to you, you have to heal yourself from the brainwashing you have received from the day you were born before you can hope to heal anyone else. Otherwise, you're just a hamster running in a wheel. Running really hard but actually going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The way to fight them is political judo, latch on to any thing going your direction and add to it's momentum.
    And then they print up the money and use their media to co-opt it, dilute it and redirect it back onto the plantation. I've seen it many times over the 10+ years I've been immersed in this stuff.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-01-2017 at 01:38 PM.

And then they print up the money and use their media to co-opt it, dilute it and redirect it back onto the plantation. I've seen it many times over the 10+ years I've been immersed in this stuff.
    Little by little we are changing the the debate and the culture, it takes time because they fight it tooth and nail but we will win in the end.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Little by little we are changing the the debate and the culture, it takes time because they fight it tooth and nail but we will win in the end.
    If you say so.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Goldwater movement turned into the Reagan Revolution.

The Ron Paul Revolution turned into Donald Trump.

It's getting worse with time, and at an accelerated rate. Political judo has been tried and it has failed, multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post

It's getting worse with time, and at an accelerated rate. Political judo has been tried and it has failed, multiple times.
    And that's why I said that people have to heal (deprogram) themselves first. You're not going to beat a judo master in his own dojo, especially when the judo master can change the rules of the match mid-bout. The constructs that have been built and honed over many, many years are so ingrained that that they own your mind from top to bottom and you probably don't even realize it. Most people don't understand that practically all of the things they complain about regarding government (latin roots - govern: to control; ment: mind - mind control) and economics are things that they consent to, therefore legally binding themselves to whatever happens as a result of the consent! Put more directly, whenever you sign anything you are consenting to something. You have been brainwashed into thinking that consenting is 'what you do', without really ever asking why or knowing what it is you are consenting to.

Face the fact that most people are (intentionally made) ignorant and the only person that will save them is themselves. Like Dr. Paul does, you can plant the seed of helping them cure their ignorance, but only they can decide whether to do it. But first you have to cure your own ignorance.

More people now have a better grasp of what should be than they did with Goldwater.
    We are winning slowly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think more people are awake now, than at any other time in the last 50 years. Seems like progress. The fact that the media and the deep state are working 24/7 in overdrive, not for indoctrination purposes, but to contain and damage control the situation, is an indicator of where we are at in the fight. Ron Paul ran in 2008/2012 not just to win an election, but more importantly to educate and expose. It seems like it is paying off even if we weren't successful in getting him elected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast