Thread: Jane Fonda - White men are at fault for everything wrong in the world and should be arrested

Jane Fonda - White men are at fault for everything wrong in the world and should be arrested

Jane Fonda Blames Men for Climate Change: ‘We Have to Arrest and Jail Those Men’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ail-those-men/

DAVID NG 27 May 2023

Hollywood star Jane Fonda made the outrageous claim Friday that climate change is being caused exclusively by men, specifically white men, adding that “those men” must be arrested and jailed.

She also blamed the “patriarchy” and “racism” for global warming.

Speaking at a career retrospective at the Cannes Film Festival in France, Jane Fonda promoted her radical climate activism efforts, saying the world has “about seven, eight years” to cut fossil fuel consumption in half.

She also said “poor people of color” as well as populations in the southern hemisphere will be hit hardest by global warming.

“It is a tragedy that we have to absolutely stop. We have to arrest and jail those men — they’re all men,” she added, according to a Deadline report.

Later, Fonda continued her anti-male climate harangue.

“It’s good for us all to realize, there would be no climate crisis if there was no racism. There would be no climate crisis if there was no patriarchy,” she reportedly said. “A mindset that sees things in a hierarchical way. White men are the things that matter and then everything else [is] at the bottom.”

Fonda failed to mention that China — which isn’t run by white men — ranks as the world’s largest polluter, emitting more greenhouse gases than all developed nations combined.

She added:

So when I say that I’m fighting the climate crisis, I also feel that I’m fighting patriarchy and racism. It’s important because we have to get out of the silos — feminists over here, environmentalists over here. That’s what I learned when I started being an activist around the Vietnam War. The more you go down any issue, whatever it is, you realize that it’s all connected. And if we solve the climate crisis and we haven’t solved those other things, we’re gonna be in trouble.

As Breitbart News reported, Jane Fonda previously offered her theory of climate change during a January appearance on NBC’s The Kelly Clarkson Show.

“Well, you know, you can take anything -– sexism, racism, misogyny, homophobia, whatever, the war, and if you really get into it, and study it and learn about it and the history of it and — everything’s connected. There’d be no climate crisis if it wasn’t for racism,” she said.

Fonda’s climate activism began in earnest in 2019 when she led a series of protests in Washington, including one where she was arrested on Capitol Hill. She has since organized “Firedrill Fridays” — a series of in-person and virtual climate protests that recruit Hollywood celebrities to champion her cause.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-29-2023 at 02:17 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just when you think she couldn't say anything more ridiculous she proves us wrong.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hanoi Jane is still around?

Well, logic and reason have never been this numb $#@!'s strong point, she should still be serving jail time for treason for giving aid and comfort to the Communist Vietnamese back in the 70s.

But we all know only patriotic Americans who stand up for the constitution and served the nation go to prison.

But I have to post the facts, if only that some day some e-anthropologist may decipher my scribblings and add to the mystery of why the Western world committed suicide at the start of the 21st century.

She also said “poor people of color” as well as populations in the southern hemisphere will be hit hardest by global warming.
    White, western, men, mostly, have, over the last two centuries, perfected a system of trade, transportation, navigation, agriculture, philosophy, government and industry that has lifted the entire global population out of the grinding poverty that it had know since the dawn of time.

The number of people who die in natural disasters has dropped rapidly, due to advances in technology and research and trauma care, researched and discovered mostly by white men, to a point where it is almost statistically negligible. This is in raw numbers, in spite of a rising population.

Global life expectancy has continued to climb as white western virtues take hold.

Global literacy rates also have been climbing since Western global colonization.

By any metric you care to look at, at the macro level, the entire world is living longer, better, smarter, more well fed and healthier since white Western global colonization brought science, health, literacy, anti-slavery, free markets and individual liberty to the globe.

This idiot Marxist $#@! has done nothing in her life other than ride on father's name to play act in the alien poison culture that is Hollyweird and wreck, pervert and poison that legacy of western virtues, that has kept her from washing clothes on a rock and dying at 35.

Since I can't throw her in jail for her crimes, I can, certainly, call out her nonsense and then ignore her.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-27-2023 at 08:28 PM.

Racism = climate change…. Huh, I never made the connection :/
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You're doing great, Jane. Keep up the good work!

Fonda and others like her are so lacking in self-awareness that they don't even realize their unhinged rantings make things like patriarchal sexism/racism/misogyny/homophobia/etc. seem less objectionable, not more - and that, in turn, just makes them seem even more unhinged.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Hanoi Jane is still around?
    and relevant?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    and relevant?
    Can't believe Breitbert & member of this forum even brought her up..

Talk about waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Can't believe Breitbert & member of this forum even brought her up..

Talk about waste of time.
    And yet, here you are.

Speaking at a career retrospective at the Cannes Film Festival in France
    Millions of people around the world follow, with passion and attention, the goings on at the Cannes Film Festival every year.

Fonda had an uncritical and captive audience to vent her bilge and re-enforce communism, feminism and anti white, anti male and anti western propaganda.

I take five minutes to document those comments and rebut them.

And you eye-roll the effort because either her comments or my rebuttal makes you "uncomfortable".

GTFOH

I can, certainly, call out her nonsense and then ignore her.
    All that said, I agreed with the basic premise of her irrelevancy.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-28-2023 at 04:13 AM.

Pretty sure Jane Fonda drives cars, flies airplanes, and neglects to recycle every water bottle she drinks from.

I also think it’s funny that she claims that poor minorities across the globe will be hit hardest, yet they’re the ones contributing the most. India’s carbon footprint isn’t exactly tiny and they’re major polluters.

But no, let’s pretend the slave trade (the one featuring blacks) was the catalyst for the globe warming up. It wasn’t, you know, something Russian scientists have verified like the loss of key species that kept the forests in check and therefore reduced the amount of heat trapped near the surface. Nope, all racism!

And that’s only if you believe the Earth is uniquely heating up and none of the other planets in our solar system.

"And yet, here you are."

Let's see if you can post something positive for the month of June... in comparison to the 1,000 bitch & moans

Let's see if you can post something positive for the month of June... in comparison to the 1,000 bitch & moans
    I hope you're talking to AF. If you're talking to Jane Fonda, you're wasting your breath.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"And yet, here you are."

I have and do.

Nobody reads them or comments on them, including you, and they go to the forum graveyard.

Haven’t seen em but Let me know next time you do.

Upon which blacks will complain about racist "food deserts" and lack of services.

https://twitter.com/classseeco/statu...22234886459392

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just when you think she couldn't say anything more ridiculous she proves us wrong.
    Later, Fonda continued her anti-male climate harangue.
    How are White Europeans responsible for Climate harm?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    How are White Europeans responsible for Climate harm?
    By building the world that I described in post #2, where people live longer, eat better, are smarter, and are less poverty stricken.

Industry, agriculture, energy dense fuels and free market political philosophies are what all of that is based on.

The Marxist left hates everything about all of those things, because ultimately, they hate you.

They want you cold, hungry, enslaved and dead.

And they will use the hoax of "climate change" to do it.

“You guys stood by us toxic white males through centuries of our crimes against humanity. You rolled around in the blood money and, occasionally, when you wanted to sneak off and hook up with a Black dude, if you got caught you said it wasn't consensual…. So why don't you shut up, sit down next to me, and take your talking to?”
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Upon which blacks will complain about racist "food deserts" and lack of services.
    White or Asian (i.e., "white-adjacent") "flight" is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Equity achievement unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    White or Asian (i.e., "white-adjacent") "flight" is racist.

Equity achievement unlocked.
    Our national self-segregation is proceeding nicely.

To the great shame of white men everywhere, Jane Fonda wouldn't F**KING exist without white men.

Truth be known, just about all she knows about white men is Ted Turner. And yes, he has unquestionably been a major source of trouble.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.