Page 168 of 177 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Volume now over 150 Million LTC on OKCoin (quite retarded since there are only 50 million or so out there) the highest since May. (day is not over yet)

And over 30 yuan it goes again!

Edit: Volume on OKCoin to break the daily record, 90% of record on huobi, short at your own peril! Double top I say! Goodnight.
    Last edited by fatjohn; 12-23-2016 at 05:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wau! what a massive blowup
    Seems very similar to the end of may 2016 scenario when a similar longterm key resistance was broken.

Notice that it was BTCUSD resistance that governed this blowup (china broke it much earlier, but the resistance price level should be reevaluated for the depreciating yuan thou...)

I guess there are two short term scenarios, first similar to the end of may 2106, where the rize happened in a form of "steps"
    and the second where it is more sawtooth like, example the october 2016 rize.

At the moment the "hyper support" holds well.

after the hyper support gets broken, we could see one of the two previously mentioned scenarios, no1. a horizontal relaxation and another step in a week or so, or no2. with a bigger sharp drop which then defines a new steeper longterm support level, but also proceeds with more choppy movement.
    first scenario should bring us to the all time high resistance before it runs out. 2nd scenario should take more time, holding onto and testing the newly created support level.

but who knows
    i think there is some truth in beautifully matching lines
    goodnight

at the moment it seems that the first scenario is unfolding. the critical support level is defined with the last higher low (6250CNY at huobi)

Honey Badger holds

Code:
    [2016-12-24 13:18:00] Minutes of Clock Drift Algorithm/Tradewave:  0 / 411
    [2016-12-24 13:18:00]  1480470120G 0R 1L :: 1.00M 1.00S 1.00N :: 0S 0B :: 2 894.93 -0.64 : 3  897.68 -0.17 : 30 804.58 0.64 :: 55T 820.28 : 55B 584.79 : 55S 0.43 ::  R2 1055.71 :: 60 779.75 0.41 : 90 763.93 0.32 : 150 734.29 0.26 :: 0O  0.89Z
    [2016-12-24 13:18:00] R2>150C>H>O>3>2>C>L>55T>30>60>90>150>55B - 30s>60s>90s>150s>0
    R2; aka mean overbought at btce/stamp/finex is at 1055.71 ascending about 69 cents an hour.

we're well over 55T @ 820.28; which means steel balls time until overbought, unless 12h 55 slope turns south; rising 43 cents an hour last

except for 12 hours on Nov 30th; we've been holding since Sept 2; mode is green dragon

steel balls

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I just released a 25 tweet storm on protein folding news.

PROTEIN FOLDING IS HOT DEC 2016

Insider Trading has spiked in Dec 2016; last week an insider half a million dollars of PTI cap $2million.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InsiderTradesChart.ashx.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	5493

PTI and Amicus (protein folding stocks) both shifted to consensus BUY rating

Multiple major medical universities announced significant folding discoveries.

Elon Musk is launching a new folding platform.

School districts are adding computers to folding@home by the 1000's

multiple Major Awards granted to folding scientists.

check out @foldingcoin

much more here:

https://twitter.com/oraclepresence/with_replies

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

#foldingcoin #curecoin

Protein Folding Stocks "Consensus Buy":

AMICUS, PROTEOSTASIS and PEREGRINE

Brokerages Set Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Target Price at ...

The Cerbat Gem-11 hours ago
    Proteostasis Therapeutics logo Shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI) have earned a consensus recommendation of “Buy” ...

Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Soars 5.66% on December 23
    Equities.com-Dec 23, 2016
    Todays stocks: The Franklin M. Berger invests in 40000 by the ...
    DailyQuint-19 hours ago
    Stock Update: Estimates & Target in Focus for Proteostasis ...
    CSZ News-Dec 23, 2016View all

Franklin M. Berger Buys 40000 Shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics ...

The Cerbat Gem-Dec 21, 2016
    Proteostasis Therapeutics logo Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI) Director Franklin M. Berger purchased 40,000 shares of the ...

Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Receives Consensus Rating of ...
    BBNS-Dec 21, 2016

Amicus Therapeutics to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan ...

Nasdaq-Dec 23, 2016
    23, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD), a global biotechnology company at the forefront of therapies for rare ...

Insider Trading Activity Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD ...
    Market Exclusive-5 hours ago
    Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (FOLD) Soars 10.15% on December 23
    Equities.com-Dec 23, 2016
    Stock Mover of the Day: Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. Just Recorded A ...
    Frisco Fastball-Dec 23, 2016
    Highly Traded Stock: Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD)
    FactsReporter-Dec 23, 2016

Company Watch for Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM)

Business Daily Leader-57 minutes ago
    Investors may be checking in on the status of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) shares. The company presently has an EV (Enterprise Value) of ...

Community Financial News
    Unusual Volume Spikes For: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc ...

FactsReporter-Dec 23, 2016
    Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) belonging to the Medical sector has surged 0.72% and closed its last trading session at ...

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PPHM) Upgraded by Zacks ...
    Community Financial News-Dec 23, 2016
    Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) has industry P/E ...
    The Newburgh Press-Dec 23, 2016View all

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Reported Stellar Quarterly Results - So ...

Seeking Alpha-Dec 15, 2016
    Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through two segments: Peregrine, ...

Featured Stock to See: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ ...
    FactsReporter-Dec 15, 2016View all
    Last edited by presence; 12-24-2016 at 05:27 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not much care for big pharma. They only care about themselves and their bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    Not much care for big pharma. They only care about themselves and their bottom line.
    None of these are "big pharma" in the bayer, merck, phizer, johnson&johnson sense... all three stocks are market cap of about $2m each; they're startups using computer simulations to fold proteins to CURE genetic disorders; this is small cap independent venture medical frontlines not mass production of xanax and prozac. Most of them have been sliding for a while, but all are in the past week rated very highly.

ringing in this bitcoin rally with a freezer full of black bear meat has been really nice

bear meatballs for christmas

Can i get mine back please?

i was betting on a much longer consolidation phase and a bigger drop. closed half of my position at the worst possible time.
    but what to do, i try to be very cautious with my leveraged part of the position.

sad day

trollboxarchive.com died today

next to fontas,

"litepresence" was the #2 most searched user name of all time

Aaron Decker, Web Developer

Web Developer, Consultant, Adjunct Instructor.

Home/Contact/About Blog

Shutting Down Trollboxarchive

What was the trollboxarchive.com?

Back when there were only a few bitcoin exchanges (and very few alt-coin exchanges - i.e. exchanges for Litecoin, Namecoin, ect) Btc-e.com was one of the most reliable and most fun places to trade. Much of this was thanks to the chat window on the front page of the exchange and there would inevitably be manipulations, drama, and pump and dumps going on in this unregulated market, all of which was reflected in what people were talking about in the chat. Of course this chat window came to be known as “The Trollbox”. Hence “The Trollbox Archive”.
    Around this time (2013) I went in on a venture with a couple of other bitcoin enthusiasts that we called “Coincepts Technologies”. We created a couple of bitcoin related websites and most of them were utilities to help miners of both bitcoin and scrypt based alt-coins. For example, one enabled you to build a computer with drop down boxes and calculate how many coins per month you could mine with it, it was an affiliates site. Separately around this time, I also created an iOS app called “Cryptoticker” that pulled data on alt-coins from several exchanges.
    One of these websites that we created was trollboxarchive.com. The site screen scraped the chat logs from btc-e.com as well as the price data, and I then made the data searchable and threw the website together in about a week or two (I wrote in more detail here about how it evolved over time). It was pretty fun to build, and the site was getting a lot of traffic. Long story short, there isn’t much traffic anymore probably for numerous reasons.

Where did all of the traffic go?

Its deeply satisfying to see the 1 million pageviews number over the 3 years the site has been up. The highest month was around 60k pageviews, but recently it has been 1k to 2k pageviews per month. Previously, the costs were paid by advertisers (usually mining pools), or advertisements to our own affiliate sites, but now there just isn’t enough traffic to do that. I did try to monetize the site with adsense (and to do that, unfortunately, I had to filter all of the charming profanity people love to use in the chat window) but it still only made about $40 all year. With the server at $80 / year and the domain renewal fees, and having to deal with backups and security updates, I figured it is time just to let it die, thus I am not going to renew my VPS this year on 12/27/2016.
    A year or two ago Btc-e.com instituted a policy where you had to have $100 in your account to chat. That pretty quickly killed the community of people chatting, then they raised this to $1000 later, which further diminished the activity. At the same time, interest in cryptocurrency is not a the fever pitch that it once was. Check this google trends chart if you don’t believe me:

Additionally, you can see interest in the btc-e.com exchange has fallen precipitously too, whether that is due to other exchanges, or overall cryptocurrency interest is up to you to judge.

TBA logos

We went through a couple of logos and color schemes. My favorite tagline was “Where 4chan meets wallstreet”, which I think was a clever remark someone must have made in The Trollbox itself at some point. So most of the logos ended up with that phrase in them. At some point John (from Coincepts, who came up with the TBA idea to begin with) drew a troll in a box and that became the new logo, which we kept until the site shut down.

Thanks everyone

If you ever used the site, I just want to say thanks. Running this site over the last three years helped me learn a lot as a software developer. I picked up so many skills that the entire endeavor been invaluable to me even if it was never truly profitable for me to run from a time standpoint.
    I remember when I first started building the site it would crash often. Honestly, at that point I was pretty green as a developer and I ended up learning tons of tools to make the site and underlying systems more efficient and handle the data and traffic. I often solved these issues slowly and painfully, especially the fulltext search.
    Eventually I ended up with a system running Ubuntu server edition, Node.js, Sphinx, MariaDB, Nginx, cloudflare, and memcached for some cache help. While originally I started with a basic LAMP stack.
    So, thanks everyone.
    John’s Notes:

Oh man, the trollbox. I miss the days before the $100 minimum for chat when the trollbox was the wild west of cryptocurrency. Now that the “good old days” of the unrestricted chat are over, it is time to turn out the lights and close down TBA for good. We’ve had a crazy three and a half years with all of you, through ups and downs and all the long stagnant inbetween times. I’ve met some cool people chatting in the trollbox, made a few friends along the way as well. “Hell, I even met my wife in the trollbox!” … is something that you’d read on the trollbox. Thanks for all the time, energy and support you guys have given us over the years. A very special thanks to my partner in all of this, Aaron, who really took an intangible cluster of ideas I had and made this out of it all. Also for all the others who have contributed like StupidGoat and the administration at BTC-E. For anyone who donated, we stuck around this long in part from your support.
    Find us in the future and go see a Star Wars.
    John

Written on December 26, 2016

Bitcoin Address: 15TYxxwQcYAzvMQfv21zFdwV61xjnMHDPe

Bitcoin just surpassed its all-time high in regards to market capitalization...now sitting at $15B

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0skQXWVQAQnR4v.jpg

It's funny because governments add that much currency in days/weeks to their debt. Still so much more room for up in the future.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 12-27-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot from 2016-12-22 17:37:08.jpg  
    Last edited by presence; 12-27-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Name:	fldc 3 pumps.jpg 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	5498
    Last edited by presence; 12-27-2016 at 07:21 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    per google trends

okcoin, huobi, btce, bitstamp, bitfinex = ded

poloniex, kraken, coinbase = moon

https://www.google.com/trends/explor...,kraken,okcoin

google trends on kraken are spiking huge

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-27 17:42:26.jpg 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	5497

I did a little looking around to figure out why

seems Kraken just made an aquisition of a company called

About Us - Glidera

https://www.glidera.io/overview

Announcement: Kraken acquires Glidera December 13th, 2016 ... and selling of bitcoin and other digital assets via convenient payments like ACH transfers.
    More or less you are going to be able to buy bitcoin on your debit card at kraken

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_Clearing_House

Kraken, one of the largest cryptocurrency trading venues in the world, has acquired bitcoin wallet funding service Glidera for an undisclosed sum.

The acquisition means that Kraken clients will soon be able to experience direct

one-click buying and selling of cryptocurrencies
    via traditional bank payments

like ACH transfers.
    Last edited by presence; 12-27-2016 at 04:43 PM.

btce/bitstamp/bitfinex Honey Badger average overbought (R2) at

$1139.11 rising $1.22 per hour

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-28 09:22:53.png 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	5500

Monero - XMR potential 51% attack

https://monerohash.com/#network

currently 50.8% going to dwarfpool.com

ZEC up 25% in past 24 hours... wallet just went under maintenance... you can't move coins.

Hot Performer of the day: Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD)

FactsReporter-1 hour ago
    Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) belonging to the Medical ... proteins in cells, leading to improved protein folding

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_fldc
    https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cure

Global Expression Vectors Market will reach USD 3303 Million by ...

EconoTimes-8 hours ago
    Moreover, technological advancement in protein expression techniques, ... of recombinant proteins folding, and complex post-translational modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Monero - XMR potential 51% attack

https://monerohash.com/#network

currently 50.8% going to dwarfpool.com

ZEC up 25% in past 24 hours... wallet just went under maintenance... you can't move coins.
    Alts are a waste of time.

PROTEIN FOLDING IS HOT

AMICUS

Hot Performer of the day: Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD)

FactsReporter-1 hour ago
    Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. on 11/07/2016 reported its EPS as $-0.33 with the analysts projecting the EPS of the stock as $-0.32. The company beat the analyst ...

Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (FOLD) Major Shareholder Buys ...
    Community Financial News-21 hours ago
    Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (FOLD) Sees Significant Growth in Short ...
    BBNS-11 hours ago

PEREGRINE

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PPHM) Stock Rating Upgraded by ...

The Cerbat Gem-Dec 26, 2016
    Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) was upgraded by Zacks Investment ... has a $0.25 price objective on the biopharmaceutical company's stock.

Insider Activity of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM)
    FactsReporter-Dec 27, 2016
    Keep Track Of Active Stocks: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc ...
    WsNews 4investors-Dec 27, 2016
    Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:PPHM) has the current ...
    The Newburgh Press-Dec 27, 2016
    Broker Ratings: Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z), Peregrine ...
    Benchmark Monitor-Dec 27, 2016

PROTEOSTASIS

Stock Holding Onto Its Positive Trend, Can The Positive Direction ...

AR News-Dec 27, 2016
    Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI) shares are holding above their moving averages, indicating a postitive uptrend for Technology company. In order ...
    Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Receives Average ...

Community Financial News-Dec 26, 2016
    Several research firms have recently commented on PTI. HC Wainwright set a $15.00 target price on shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics and gave the stock a ...
    Stocks: Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Major Shareholder ...

DailyQuint-8 hours ago
    Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI) major shareholder Cormorant Asset Management, Ll acquired 327,977 shares of the stock in a transaction dated ...

Tech Gainers: QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), Intelsat ...

Benchmark Monitor-Dec 27, 2016
    1 given Buy rating to the stock whereas no analyst given UNDERPERFORM rating to stock and ... rating to Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI) stock.
    Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) Soars 5.66% on December 26

Equities.com-Dec 26, 2016
    PTI - Market Data & News · PTI - Stock Valuation Report. Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. (PTI) had a good day on the market for Monday December 26 as shares ...

Investor Circle: Watching the Numbers on Shares of Proteostasis ...

Wall Street Lion-18 hours ago
    Currently, Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTI)

ASTELLAS

OTC Wonder Stock Update: Focusing the Lens on ASTELLAS ...

Duncan Research-Dec 27, 2016
    ASTELLAS PHARMA INCORPORATED (ALPMF) has made news recently due to the fact that its share price changed -0.1, hitting $14.34 in the ...

Investor Sphere: Keeping an Eye on Levels for Astellas Pharma Inc ...

Yankee Analysts-22 hours ago
    Traders may be relying in part on technical stock analysis. Astellas Pharma Inc (ALPMY) currently has a 14-day Commodity Channel Index ...

IMMUNOMEDICS

Immunomedics Announces Novel Immuno-Oncology Program ...

Nasdaq-Dec 12, 2016
    In a single-arm Phase 2 study, IMMU-132 has produced promising results ... Dock-and-Lock® (DNL®) protein conjugation platform technology.

Immunomedics Announces Achievement of Patient Enrollment Into ...

GlobeNewswire (press release)-Dec 27, 2016
    MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Dec. 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU) today announced that a single-arm Phase ...

Live Stock Coverage: Immucell Corp (NASDAQ:ICCC) Q3 2016 ...

Post News-3 hours ago
    Immucell Corp (NASDAQ:ICCC) institutional sentiment increased to 1.6 in Q3 2016. ... The Firm has developed products that provide immediate immunity ... birth) utilizing its vaccine and milk protein purification technologies.

Time To Put On The Watch List? - Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ ...

The Voice Registrar-Dec 15, 2016
    Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU) declined to $3.73 per share in the ... Dock-and-Lock®(DNL®) protein conjugation platform technology.

Trading the Biotech News: Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU ...

The Voice Registrar-Dec 16, 2016
    Shares of Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU) added 0.27% by the end ... Dock-and-Lock®(DNL®) protein conjugation platform technology.

CELEGENE

Celgene Corporation: CELG Stock Chart Setting Up for a Spike

Profit Confidential-Dec 26, 2016
    Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) stock is one of those investments that abides to technical indicators and patterns to such a degree that it ...

Stock's Earning Overview: Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG)
    News Oracle-Dec 21, 2016

Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) Analyst Estimates

The Independent Republic-Dec 27, 2016
    Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) stock is presently standing at about $118.93 and lots of equity research firms seem to have a target ...

Two Biotechnology Names Are Hot: OvaScience, Inc. (OVAS ...

The Independent Republic-3 hours ago
    Celgene Corporation (CELG) recently recorded -0.85 percent change and currently at $117.92 is 26.73 percent away from its 52-week low and ...

Brokers Watch List: Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG), MGIC ...

The Newburgh Press-3 hours ago
    Celgene Corp. is an independent biopharmaceutical company engaged primarily in the discovery, development and commercialization of ...

BMO Capital Remains Bullish On Celgene Corporation (CELG ...
    TCC-Dec 6, 2016

Why You Should Let Celgene Corporation Invest Your Money

Motley Fool-Dec 7, 2016
    That's the return that Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) achieved. But Celgene is a biotech, not an investment manager, right? Actually, it's ...

AMGEN

1st Global Advisors Inc. Boosts Position in Amgen Inc. (AMGN)

The Cerbat Gem-10 hours ago
    Amgen logo 1st Global Advisors Inc. boosted its position in shares of Amgen Inc.

Stocks: KAMES CAPITAL plc Reached $1352000 position of Amgen ...
    DailyQuint-2 hours ago

Biotech Stocks Worth a Closer Look: Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN ...

The Voice Registrar-1 hour ago
    Shares of Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) added 0.55% by the end of trading session at $148.36.

Analysts Take the Wheel on Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) Shares ...

CSZ News-4 hours ago
    Covering Street analysts are looking for Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) to report quarterly EPS of $2.78.

poloniex.com

#foldingcion #curecoin
    Last edited by presence; 12-28-2016 at 10:28 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    okcoin just hit 6955 CNY

=

$1000.00 USD

more insider trading today in folding stocks

SEC Filing: As Amicus Therapeutics INC (FOLD) Stock Value Rose ...
    Chester News-4 hours ago

From AI to protein folding: Our Breakthrough runners-up

By Science News Staff

Dec. 22, 2016 , 2:00 PM

Proteins by design

Proteins are life’s workhorses. They speed up vital chemical reactions, enable muscles to tug, carry out communication between and within cells, and defend against invaders. Given proteins’ talents, researchers have long wanted to create their own versions. They have modified many existing proteins by making small tweaks to an organism’s DNA code,

but this year,
    they took protein modification
    to a whole new level:

They created a suite of designer proteins unlike anything found in nature, setting the stage for novel medicines and materials.

[]

Recently, however, computational biologists have made heady progress in designing computer programs that accurately predict how designer proteins will fold. Those advances made possible this year’s

surge in designer proteins.
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/...hrough-runners
    Last edited by presence; 12-28-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Hey LP!

okcoin just hit 6955 CNY

=

$1000.00 USD
    Hey LP! long time eh! catch me up on this folding protein stuff! Also whats your take on BTC here, whats your target? I'm guessing we get a pullback soon but we should give the all time high and then sum before this rally is over! Big IHS points to all time high!

Quote Originally Posted by bullhammer View Post
    Hey LP! long time eh! catch me up on this folding protein stuff! Also whats your take on BTC here, whats your target? I'm guessing we get a pullback soon but we should give the all time high and then sum before this rally is over! Big IHS points to all time high!
    there are two coins; curecoin and folding coin; they're currently providing 5% and 1% of the hashing power to Stanford U. folding@home.

In the past 12 months there have been a series of independent discoveries made on the mechanisms involved in this science...

were talking about cures to broad swath of diseases; genuine cures to broad classes of genetic disorders as well as creation of things like broad spectrum "flu shots" that give immunity to ALL flu viruses. They're developing proteins... which are like long chains of twisted molecules.... at the molecular level like never before. Scientific breakthrough grade stuff happening; to a large degree the "science" is over my head to attempt to explain... but the fundamentals of pioneering breakthroughs are there.

Many of the big protein folding stocks are major insider trading w/ SEC filing of ceo's taking fat stakes in the past 10 days.

The industry is going to go moonward in 2017; I feel it in my gut.

lots of new patents,
    lots of prestigious science awards going to protein scientists
    general sense that "its the next big thing"

I've begun buying FLDC heavily sub 115 and I'm expecting a bottom around 85.

both fldc and cure are NOT easy to get into... very small cap... last for CURE is around 3750 sat and it would cost you 4950 sat to buy one bitcoin worth given the current book

my entry strategy is slow / steady in small but constant over past week or so ongoing; I've been a part of every 4 hour candle since the 20th.
    Last edited by presence; 12-28-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Honey Badger bitcoin target just went overdrive

now rising $3.94 per hour on the last tick (ceiling rising $94.56 daily); massive uptick in slope from 70 cents per hour earlier this week.

for price to catch up to resistance here expect no less than $150 daily rise in price and an upper limit no less than $1250; 1500 well within sight if we stay steady to the weekend in the price channel established since the 21st
    Last edited by presence; 12-28-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-29 15:38:13.png 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	5503

its so happening

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-29 15:19:51.jpg 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	5502

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-29 15:17:17.jpg 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	5501
    Last edited by presence; 12-29-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Honey Badger btce/stamp/finex average overbought 1179.01 rising $1.57 per hour (37.68 daily)

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.