Thread: When did having a certain organ determine what you were allowed to think?

When did having a certain organ determine what you were allowed to think?

I keep seeing people say unless you have a uterus that you shouldn't have a say in Roe v Wade. Nevermind that some of the most prolife people I know are women who had kids and some of the most prochoice people are men who want a way out

But the only organ required for thinking should be the brain. Some of the most catastrophically stupid ideas have been made by thinking with sex organs. Just my opinion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems kind of bigoted to assume that only people with a uterus can get pregnant. Just my 2c
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I keep seeing people say unless you have a uterus that you shouldn't have a say in Roe v Wade. Nevermind that some of the most prolife people I know are women who had kids and some of the most prochoice people are men who want a way out

But the only organ required for thinking should be the brain. Some of the most catastrophically stupid ideas have been made by thinking with sex organs. Just my opinion.
    The Roe v. Wade "opinion" was written by 9 men, 8 of them white men. Men (especially white men) should have no opinion on abortion. Therefore Roe v. Wade is a invalid "opinion." Make that into a t-shirt and sell it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If they weren't such sluts, they wouldn't need an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The Roe v. Wade "opinion" was written by 9 men, 8 of them white men. Men (especially white men) should have no opinion on abortion. Therefore Roe v. Wade is a invalid "opinion." Make that into a t-shirt and sell it.
    Did anyone ask them if they decided R v W with their brains or their penises?

When did having a certain organ determine what you were allowed to think?

[...] some of the most prolife people I know are women [...]
    "Women", comrade?

The proper term is "gestators" or "birthing bodies".

Reported for non-uterus-having wrongthink.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Women", comrade?

The proper term is "gestators" or "birthing bodies".

Reported for non-uterus-having wrongthink.
    IMPORTANT UPDATE

The terms "people who can get pregnant" and "AFAB" are also acceptable.

Please be sure to keep this in mind as you go about reminding one another of the impact of overturning Roe v. Wade.

Further updates will be issued as needed. That is all. Carry on.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Not all women have women parts, or so they now say so...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Women who use the no uterus argument need to be reminded no cock no kid.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If they weren't such sluts, they wouldn't need an abortion.
    Usually it's from thinking with sex organs rather than brains why we are here.

Usually it's from thinking with sex organs rather than brains why we are here.
    To be fair, my D**K does kinda think on its own.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

There are six abortion clinics in my state . They do about 7800 per yr. Once thats banned they could go to illinois. A few of them may not so it will save more lives than any gun law ever generated in the US.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    To be fair, my D**K does kinda think on its own.
    If I had told my dick to shut up with his boneheaded ideas, I wouldn't be in the nearly intolerable predicament that I am in now. Married for 20+ years and 4 kids.

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

FJB
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Do just sex organs get to vote or do others like kidneys and livers get a say? What if my intestines disagree with my lungs on climate change?

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is better than roses on a piano? Two lips on an organ.

I just ignore such people. Don't forget that much like bubonic plague, stupidity is highly contagious.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.