Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Cute cat.

Just because Hitler loved dogs doesn't mean that you can't love cats and still be a nazi.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Cute cat.

Just because Hitler loved dogs doesn't mean that you can't love cats and still be a nazi.
    I have 19 dogs and 4 cats and love each of them.
    Edit 20 dogs. 14 born this morning.
    Edit 21. 15 born today.
    Edit on recount 20 only 14 born today all alive thus far.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 03-03-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I have 19 dogs and 4 cats and love each of them.
    Edit 20 dogs. 14 born this morning.
    Edit 21. 15 born today.
    that is a bunch of Pups. What Kind?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    that is a bunch of Pups. What Kind?
    Doberman Pinschers
    Actually just cleaned the whelping box and hand counted only 14 puppies.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    My prediction: Nikki Haley just became Trump's running mate.
    My prediction: Trump won't be the nominee in 2024 and it'll instead be a standard RINO who won't even try to beat Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My prediction: Trump won't be the nominee in 2024 and it'll instead be a standard RINO who won't even try to beat Biden.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

How the $#@! did we lose DeForest Kelly and James Doohan and Leonard Nimoy and still have this $#@!?

Serious question, for anybody but specifically at @Occam's Banana: is the Marxist Mind $#@! getting more and more blatant and obvious or is it just me being hypersensitive to it?

This is not two degrees of separation from a previous position, this is a full 360 and a half.

And it's on the record, in black and white, that they are utterly contradicting themselves, and they don't even care.

War is peace.

In six months, when Communist China invades Taiwan, they will be the "anti interventionists".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

The productive working class always bears the brunt of wars conjured up the parasitical ruling class.

Thus it has always been.

Strike!

General Strike!

What was that phrase the Marxists used back in the hippie days???

"What if they gave a war, and nobody showed up?"

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How the $#@! did we lose DeForest Kelly and James Doohan and Leonard Nimoy and still have this $#@!?

Serious question, for anybody but specifically at @Occam's Banana: is the Marxist Mind $#@! getting more and more blatant and obvious or is it just me being hypersensitive to it?

This is not two degrees of separation from a previous position, this is a full 360 and a half.

And it's on the record, in black and white, that they are utterly contradicting themselves, and they don't even care.

War is peace.

In six months, when Communist China invades Taiwan, they will be the "anti interventionists".

I'm tellin' you, he went back to Psi2000 and came in contact with the water again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Na...029%2C%201966.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Don't just talk about it, George. Got a problem with Putin, go see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

War is peace.

Takei will be conveniently absent from social media when that happens. If ever confronted about it, he'll say he refuses to comment.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-05-2022 at 06:05 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't think that really is a question. If war starts in Europe, you guys will be involved. Not just you guys though, it will be a worldwide gathering where we see who can lose the most blood. A useless exercise, but, that is how humans make sure there are not too many... And it also creates nice stories of heroism... This time however, it may lead to a new reality: the earth + lotsa glass.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 03-05-2022 at 06:18 PM.
    "I am a bird"

Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-05-2022 at 08:49 PM.

Might not even be that long. China knows Putin is going to win. The EU isn't going to do $#@! all about it while Russia keeps sending them oil and gas. Why wait? Do it now while the world is distracted with the current nonsense. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wag the Dog

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

In before Star Trek gets cancelled because Pavel Chekov (the character played by Walter Koenig) is Russian ...

Pope Francis says 'rivers of blood' flowing in Ukraine war

I'm anti-war and I don't attribute any good motives to Putin/Russia in respect to whatever is happening in Ukraine. But they didn't provoke the fight and they have been patiently attempting redress of grievances with the US over the breakdown of the NNPT and other legitimate existential matters in the world political order, for decades. Instead of behaving rationally, the US government is persisting in its delusional mindset of being some kind of god-on-earth, which it is not. If there are innocents dying in Ukraine (and, given the breakdown of all media credibility, there is really no way to know, as far as I'm concerned) that is a terrible thing, yet it is the wholly predictable outcome of meddling US foreign policy. The US government needs to stop antagonizing Russia and withdraw its operations within its own "sphere of influence" (as a first step) and then (long-run) bring all troops home and stop all foreign military adventurism and other foreign entanglements. This is Common Sense 101 and only a complete moron could be shocked when other nations respond with force in the face of endless US provocation...

It was the same with the Covid lock downs. Nobody wanted them except older rich people and the "experts" all agreed.

In before Star Trek gets cancelled because Pavel Chekov (the character played by Walter Koenig) is Russian ...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm seriously considering joining $#@!ter just so I can tell pricks like George Takei to GO $#@! THEMSELVES.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wag the Dog

Yep. Follow the money.

Western Oligarchs want Ukraine. They want the business, they want the land, they want the resources. The IMF and it’s Economic Hitmen have taken control of Ukraine’s monetary policy via debt. And the globalist central banks would also like to control Russia. That’s why Putin must go.

Putin and his Oligarchs also want resources, but they seemed to be OK with the status quo and their current holdings in eastern Ukraine. That was until NATO and friends pushed him into a corner, and Putin took the bait. This war is not an accident.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-06-2022 at 01:32 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ‘NATO Planned to Launch a War Against Russia’: Azarov

"The Russian government decided to stop this situation and restore order in Ukraine,” wrote Nikolai Azarov, who served as Ukrainian Prime Minister three times.

Through a message posted on Facebook on Friday, Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Nikolai Azarov claimed that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) planned a nuclear attack against Russia, taking advantage of the existence of geopolitical problems with Ukraine.

“NATO was planning to launch a Third World War using nuclear weapons against Russia and the main role in this was given to the current American-dominated ruling elite in Ukraine and the nationalists,” Azarov wrote.

“Since Dec. 2021, Russia has been receiving information about NATO's plans to deploy 4 military brigades (2 land, 1 navy, 1 air) on the territory of Ukraine," he added, explaining that an air brigade has the ability to carry nuclear warheads.

"NATO wanted approval of this deployment of troops in the summer of 2022 at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC)," Azarov said, recalling that the organization sought to provoke a "launched large-scale military operations against Russia with the use of nuclear weapons.”

In order to prevent the Third World War and the attack on Russia with the use of nuclear weapons, the Russian government decided to stop this situation and restore order in Ukraine,” wrote Azarov, who served as Ukrainian Prime Minister three times, the last of which occurred from March 2010 to January 2014.

“One day before the start of the war, fateful decisions were made to exterminate the Russian-speaking population in Donbass. The Ukrainian army, led by the National Brigades, was preparing to start a military operation in Donbass on Feb. 25, 22,” Azarov claims.

full:
    https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...0304-0012.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    ‘NATO Planned to Launch a War Against Russia’: Azarov

"The Russian government decided to stop this situation and restore order in Ukraine,” wrote Nikolai Azarov, who served as Ukrainian Prime Minister three times.

Through a message posted on Facebook on Friday, Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Nikolai Azarov claimed that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) planned a nuclear attack against Russia, taking advantage of the existence of geopolitical problems with Ukraine.

“NATO was planning to launch a Third World War using nuclear weapons against Russia and the main role in this was given to the current American-dominated ruling elite in Ukraine and the nationalists,” Azarov wrote.

“Since Dec. 2021, Russia has been receiving information about NATO's plans to deploy 4 military brigades (2 land, 1 navy, 1 air) on the territory of Ukraine," he added, explaining that an air brigade has the ability to carry nuclear warheads.

"NATO wanted approval of this deployment of troops in the summer of 2022 at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC)," Azarov said, recalling that the organization sought to provoke a "launched large-scale military operations against Russia with the use of nuclear weapons.”

In order to prevent the Third World War and the attack on Russia with the use of nuclear weapons, the Russian government decided to stop this situation and restore order in Ukraine,” wrote Azarov, who served as Ukrainian Prime Minister three times, the last of which occurred from March 2010 to January 2014.

“One day before the start of the war, fateful decisions were made to exterminate the Russian-speaking population in Donbass. The Ukrainian army, led by the National Brigades, was preparing to start a military operation in Donbass on Feb. 25, 22,” Azarov claims.

full:
    https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...0304-0012.html
    Yeah, I don't know who this guy is (sounds like Russian propaganda), but I highly doubt NATO was going to launch a nuclear first strike.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast