Thread: The Saudis did 911 (charge Prince Bandar with murder-in Virginia)

The Saudis did 911 (charge Prince Bandar with murder-in Virginia)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IIRC, Prince Bandar can probably claim diplomatic immunity to ANY US criminal charges.

freeze all Saudi assets in USA and allies

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    freeze all Saudi assets in USA and allies
    Ain't gonna happen, at least not until we manage to get out all of our oil currently being stored under the Saudi sand,.

The Saudis Did 9/11

The two hijackers had extensive contacts with Saudi naval officers in the United States, according to telephone records. And when Abu Zubaydah, one of the 9/11 conspirators, was captured in Pakistan, they found the phone number of a Colorado company that managed “the affairs of the Colorado residence of the Saudi Ambassador.” Prince Bandar is practically the star of the suppressed 28 pages – no wonder the Bush administration, which had close ties to him, fought so hard to keep this secret.

The 28 pages also reveal that an individual – name redacted – associated with al-Qaeda and the hijackers sneaked into the US, avoiding Customs agents and the INS due to the fact that he was traveling with a member of the Saudi royal family. We are also told that “Another Saudi national with close ties to the Saudi Royal Family, [redacted], is the subject of FBI counterterrorism investigations and reportedly was checking security at the United States’ southwest border in 1999 and discussing the possibility of infiltrating individuals into the United States.”

The Saudi government’s financial and operational ties to at least two of the 9/11 hijackers are myriad, and largely substantiated. Furthermore, although some of these links as detailed in the 28 pages are tentative, it’s important to remember that this report was written in 2002, and that the intelligence community was strongly admonished to follow up because lawmakers deemed the lack of investigation into the Saudi connection “unacceptable.” So what did they find out in the fourteen years after that admonition was delivered? Inquiring minds want to know….

Prince Bandar went on to become head of Saudi intelligence: his personal relationship with the Bush family is well-known, and his access to US government officials – and his powerful influence in Washington – makes his starring role in the nurturing of the two hijackers into a gun that, while not quite smoking, is exuding vapors of a highly suggestive nature.

“Circumstantial evidence”? Perhaps – but people have been convicted of murder on the basis of such evidence, and, in this case, there is such a preponderance of evidence that a guilty verdict is unavoidable.

It would not be stretching the evidence to bluntly state that the suppressed 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry report on the 9/11 terrorist attacks places agents of the Saudi government at the epicenter of the plot. In short, there’s no two ways about it: the Saudis did 9/11.

Why did our government cover up this shocking evidence for so long?
    read the rest here:

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...audis-did-911/
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Well, if Alex Jones says they did it....

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    IIRC, Prince Bandar can probably claim diplomatic immunity to ANY US criminal charges.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You still haven't read the 28 pages. Are you allowed to?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

No chances of charges against any dictatorship prince, current administration knows who all its masters are.

By same token, there will not be war crimes charges against suspected war criminals W & DGP for bloodsheds in other parts of the world.

Dictators, money baggers, SWCbags are all well connected and protect one another.

you got a better source of truth? I'm listening

Here is direct link to 28 pages in question (pdf). Link is in anti-war article:

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/...classpart4.pdf
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    you got a better source of truth? I'm listening
    The report itself said the info in that section could not be verified by the CIA or the FBI.

The report itself said the info in that section could not be verified by the CIA or the FBI.
    That's what the MSM spins to discourage people from reading the report. They will instead listen to the official spiel like this one on CBS:

Read at least the first two paragraphs.

. In their testimony, neither CIA nor FBI
    officials were able to address definitively the extent of such support for the hijackers

globally or within the United States or the extent to which such support, if it exists, is
    knowing or inadvertent in nature.
    [It should be clear that this Joint Inquiry has made no final determinations as to the
    reliability or sufficiency of the information regarding these issues
    that was found contained in
    FBI and CIA documents. It was not the task of this Joint Inquiry to conduct the kind of
    extensive investigation that would be required to determine the true significance of such alleged
    support to the hijackers.

Nothing to see here, move along. Rudy Guiliani told us tonight it was all Iran.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nothing to see here, move along. Rudy Guiliani told us tonight it was all Iran.
    Right.

Iran- the country that held an all night vigil in sorrow for 9/11 and was completely ignored. The country that we over threw in 1953 because of their oil. The country that has some of the smartest people on the planet. The country that we have completely surrounded with our bases.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well he did also predict it in July 2001....

The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

so why was it redcated?

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    Well he did also predict it in July 2001....

which means he was behind it

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    so why was it redcated?
    They said it was redacted because it turned out to be false information. At the time of the report, they were leads they said should probably persued but they didn't pan out.