Thread: Sen. Dianne Feinstein to introduce assault weapons ban on Thursday

Sen. Dianne Feinstein to introduce assault weapons ban on Thursday

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-d...rticle/2519459

So is there a campaign for a Dianne Feinstein Ban being released on the same date?

Bueller?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

feinstein.....yeah,,,the gift that just keeps on giving...effin cock roach.

I'd like to say "no chance at passing" but knowing spineless Boehner and his castrated buddies are in charge of the House I'm not so sure...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I'd like to say "no chance at passing" but knowing spineless Boehner and his castrated buddies are in charge of the House I'm not so sure...
    The same way the bloated Sandy aid package was passed. 40+ republicans voted for it.

I know that contacting your senators and representatives can be quite futile, but I think if we all put enough pressure on our respective legislators we can prevent this from passing.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The same way the bloated Sandy aid package was passed. 40+ republicans voted for it.
    Yup. Even more dangerous than a progressive democrat is a 'moderate' republican. They always vote the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    I know that contacting your senators and representatives can be quite futile, but I think if we all put enough pressure on our respective legislators we can prevent this from passing.
    Obviously it must be done. We need to put as much pressure on them as possible, even if at times it may be futile.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://capwiz.com/gunowners/home/

Gun Owners of American legislative action center
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    http://capwiz.com/gunowners/home/

Gun Owners of American legislative action center
    +rep, I use that often.

Missouri Senator introducing bill to force gun registration as a condition of school enrollment

http://www.kmbz.com/pages/15345805.p...entId=12250487

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-d...rticle/2519459

So is there a campaign for a Dianne Feinstein Ban being released on the same date?

Bueller?
    FLASHMOB?

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Missouri Senator introducing bill to force gun registration as a condition of school enrollment

http://www.kmbz.com/pages/15345805.p...entId=12250487
    Pretty sure no one would comply with that law...

Failure to notify the school would be punishable by up to $100.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    While the forum was down, I was reading news and srfing YouTube... anyway - somewhere, I found that calling their offices gets scored higher than e-mail. CALL!!!!

-t

I have plenty of space on my derriere that Feinstein can plant her lips.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

The funny thing is that, just like the first AWB, the ban is fictitious. An assault rifle or weapon is one that is select fire (can fire more than one round per trigger pull). Can you get assault rifles? Yes, with a CLEO signature and $200 BATF tax; however, what these idiots want to ban are scary looking semi-auto rifles. A semi-auto is a semi-auto... same mechanism. Furthermore, banning full mags doesn't do anything because someone can just use a bunch of small mags. Of course, since you can get full auto AKs with 30 rnd mags on the black market... none of this 'gun control' even matters.

They just love to take from the law abiding and arm cartels. None of this crap is about safety... it's about control. Oh, and the Second Amendment is NOT about hunting. It is about security—and stopping a tyrannical regime. We are all security forces (the militia)... this society has created a bunch of subservient and helpless Honey Boo Boo idiots instead of teaching people how to be responsible, empowered citizens.
    Last edited by AFPVet; 01-23-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    While the forum was down, I was reading news and srfing YouTube... anyway - somewhere, I found that calling their offices gets scored higher than e-mail. CALL!!!!

-t
    Email takes 1 minute on a house.gov form. Calling takes your time and forces their staffers to listen instead of just replying with a standardized reply email.

Bill Clinton is warning his fellow democrats and reminding them of the political purge that followed the last assault rifle ban. We need to make sure they understand it will happpen again
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Email takes 1 minute on a house.gov form. Calling takes your time and forces their staffers to listen instead of just replying with a standardized reply email.
    You usually get replies? WOW! Sometimes, when a staffe wants to work w/ me on something... but it's not quick. w/ my congress critters, well - ONE replies eventually - usually 3-4 months after the fact in an obvious form letter....

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    You usually get replies? WOW! Sometimes, when a staffe wants to work w/ me on something... but it's not quick. w/ my congress critters, well - ONE replies eventually - usually 3-4 months after the fact in an obvious form letter....

-t
    Usually get two replies:

1) Automatic "thank you for contacting my office" reply
    2) Couple weeks later a standardized "this is a very important issue and I will keep your opinions in mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Bill Clinton is warning his fellow democrats and reminding them of the political purge that followed the last assault rifle ban. We need to make sure they understand it will happen again
    Messaging made simple:

George III tried it.
    Santa Anna tried it.
    Now, you want to try it?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Messaging made simple:

George III tried it.
    Santa Anna tried it.
    Now, you want to try it?
    Part of the problem really is a kind of irovy tower insularity. Some of these gun ban folks really believe that anyone who wants to own a rifle is Elmer Fudd and they can't picture Elmer Fudd getting serious about turning out a tyrant.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Usually get two replies:

1) Automatic "thank you for contacting my office" reply
    2) Couple weeks later a standardized "this is a very important issue and I will keep your opinions in mind"
    Yep, same here. Only right now, I have two lame duck senators so it really doesn't matter.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

One year back in the 1970's,San Francisco deemed only one of the 750,000 people living in the City's life valuable enough to issue a concealed carry permit to,so they only issued one that year...to Diane Feinstein.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.