Thread: Final Popular Vote Count, Biden Sets Record!

Final Popular Vote Count, Biden Sets Record!

Final Popular Vote Count, Biden Sets Record!

(WOP News) - Many weeks after the election, the final votes have finally been counted, and President-Elect Joe Biden has set a new record for votes in a presidential election. While Trump did much better than some candidates in the past, Joe Biden was elected with a billion votes. This is the first time in history that a national candidate has broken the 1,000,000,000 popular vote count.

Investigative news reporter Dan Lemons called this election a clear popular mandate for fundamental change in America, and an end to white Nazi rule. Meanwhile, there are bi-partisan calls for all of America to come together after this election, and to move forward in celebration after this spectacular win by the Biden/Harris team.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) said in a brief press conference today that it is time to move on, and welcome our new President-Elect Harris. "Those who question this election threaten the very fabric of America. While having an even one billion votes is a bit unusual, it is not a sign of anything that requires further investigation". No one questioned Romney's naming of Kamala Harris as President-Elect, and Nancy Pelosi praised Romney and stated that we can find out who's in the Whitehouse after the inauguration, and it doesn't really matter anyway.

Meanwhile on CNN, Wolfe Blitzen called for a criminal investigation into any Republican that indicates there were any problems with the count, and calls this the most honest and transparent election in the history of the world. Blitzen stated on his award winning news show "there is nothing unusual about this election, or the billion vote count, and those who promote ridiculous, unfounded conspiracy theories will be dealt with accordingly."

In an effort to guard the integrity of public discourse, Twitter, Facebook and Google/YouTube have banned any content or person attacking the election integrity, or promoting wild conspiracy theories.

Rep. Eric Swallowell called for an investigation into all members of the Trump administration, and any Trump supporters for connections to Putin and Russia. He declared election denial a Putin sponsored terrorist threat, and indicated willingness to use the nuclear option on them. When asked whether the "nuclear option" was a new power to arrest and imprison political enemies, Swallowell clarified that "no, I actually propose to use nuclear weapons." When a reporter expressed shock at this suggestion, Rep. Swallowell responded "life is like a box of Chinese fortune cookies, you never know which one will blow up in your face, or leave you with crabs."
    More: https://www.washingtononionpost.com/...cord?fbtid=666
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-18-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lol

Site can't be reached. Someone, somewhere shut that $#@! down real quick.

Who gives a $#@!. The Electoral Votes count.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Site can't be reached. Someone, somewhere shut that $#@! down real quick.
    WOP News sometimes doesn't have the proper internet credentials...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

couldn't link with either Firefox or Google. sounded pretty funny though from what you posted.

...for the biggest voter fraud network in american history"- china "jo" biden-san
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    couldn't link with either Firefox or Google. sounded pretty funny though from what you posted.
    Brave and Epic Privacy would not link either.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    biden-san
    That's Japanese
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's Japanese
    NO SH IT...not for much longer
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Washington Onion Post? Is that another news parody site?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

With a vote count like that Biden should have been the nominee in 2008. I mean, it's not like in 1988 or 2008 the polls were saying that Biden was polling 1% nationally.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-19-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

That’s the advantage of MANUFACTURING votes. You can print and copy as many as are necessary to break records.

Time for the INSURRECTION ACT , only the military can teach the treasonous/seditious Demo Rats a lesson they’ll never forget.

More:

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, Attorney General Bill Barr was asked how Joe Biden could get exactly 1 billion votes in a nation of approximately 340 million people, "certainly it is an odd result, but we need evidence of fraud, and no one has provided proof. My hands are tied."

When confronted with the same statistical anomaly, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer echoed the lack of any evidence of wrongdoing. "The vote count proves that this was a landslide victory for Biden and Harris. Donald Trump and his followers are just sore losers. There is no evidence, and frankly, those who continue to spread conspiracy rumors will be thoroughly investigated when the new Administration takes office. Put up or shut up, you have no evidence."

When asked about his expectation for the Georgia Senate run-off election, Schumer was optimistic. "We will win Georgia, and I expect another landslide victory, maybe even another billion votes for our candidates."
    https://www.washingtononionpost.com/...cord?fbtid=666

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Washington Onion Post? Is that another news parody site?
    It is now.