Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 mass shooting plots stopped around the country in separate incidents, police say

3 mass shooting plots stopped around the country in separate incidents, police say

Three mass shooting plots were thwarted in recent days with the arrests of three men in unrelated cases, authorities in Connecticut, Florida and Ohio said.

Tips from the public aided in the three arrests, which occurred from Thursday and Friday. Police in each case said the men, all white and in their 20s, posted online or sent text messages with threats of committing mass shootings.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/2048855001/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Potential victims armed to the teeth remains the very best preventative measure for any kind of violent crime.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Potential victims armed to the teeth remains the very best preventative measure for any kind of violent crime.
    Yes they are.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The deepstate tried to push me into committing a mass shooting. They even tried to get me to blame Trump for all the harsassment so that I would stop his re-election chances. The fact that there have been so many and some of them stopped I wonder if these people are being incited by the deep state.

Ohio: White Nationalist Terrorist Attack Foiled

It's been reported that there were three foiled mass shootings in recent days.

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...s-14342621.php

The guy in Connecticut appears to have just been been buying guns illegally, no indication he actually wanted to carry out an attack: a victim of the times. The guy in Florida appears to have been a general purpose psychopath: wanted to carry out an attack, but for no particular reason other than fame. The guy in Ohio, on the other hand, apparently posted white nationalist material (of the anti-Semitic variety) and did intend to attack a Jewish community center.

More on the white nationalist attempt:

James Patrick Reardon, 20, was charged Saturday with telecommunications harassment and aggravated menacing for allegedly posting a chilling clip of a man firing multiple rounds from a rifle in the dark, as sirens and screams can be heard in the background, WYTV reported.
    The post tagged the Jewish Community Center of Youngstown and the caption read: “Police identified the Youngstown Jewish Family Community shooter as local white nationalist Seamus O’Reardon.” That name was a pseudonym Reardon used online, New Middletown police said. A Confederate flag flask and a jacket with Irish Republican Army patches on it were also seized. D’egidio said “there were several videos that [Reardon] posted on Instagram where he used a lot of derogatory remarks towards the Jewish community and the African American community." ...Reardon was at the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., where a neo-Nazi drove into a crowd of protesters, killing a 32-year-old woman and injuring scores of others. In a YouTube video documentary from the rally, Reardon, then 18, says he considers himself a white nationalist and a member of the alt-right, not a neo-Nazi, and adds that he wants “a homeland for white people.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/white-...jewish-center/

Now, to be clear, since this makes nationalists look bad, it must obviously be a false flag..

Now, to be clear, since this makes nationalists look bad, it must obviously be a false flag..
    Its sure looking that way to be more of a false flag. No doubt if this alleged person did try to do something they would probably blamed it upon gab or something similar. No free speech for white nationalists!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its sure looking that way to be more of a false flag.
    How's that?

On an unrelated note, how is your English so bad if you're Canadian?

Are you a Quebecois?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Many of the recent shooters were on the radar but overlooked. I imagine this is a way of saving face.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-19-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You think you're being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Maybe if the FBI focuses more on stopping terrorist attacks instead of going on vacation to california during 9/11 or running phoney investigations into their political opponents we wouldn't have to worry about terrorists of any nationality. If the fake news didn't give these people a political platform maybe they wouldn't do this bull$#@! either.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You think you're being sarcastic.
    No, I'm definitely being sarcastic.

No, I'm definitely being sarcastic.
    Why? Why nationalists are perfect patsy's to stage a false flag with. Especially if it is being staged by boomers.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why? Why nationalists are perfect patsy's to stage a false flag with. Especially if it is being staged by boomers.
    shhh we gotta pretend like the fake news is not pushing a fake narrative to influence the election by race baiting. The deep state have never influenced and infiltrated and incited the KKK.

#ifyoureadsomethingsaysomething
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    shhh we gotta pretend like the fake news is not pushing a fake narrative to influence the election by race baiting. The deep state have never influenced and infiltrated and incited the KKK.
    Gotta send out a friendly reminder now and again to remind you the boogeyman is still under your bed.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta send out a friendly reminder now and again to remind you the boogeyman is still under your bed.
    Why do you think Epstein slept on the floor in his final days?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why do you think Epstein slept on the floor in his final days?
    That wasn't the boogeyman under his bed, it was Hillary.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Wonderful news! The budget must be doubled for the Ministry of Precrime (Miniprec). I, for one, feel much safer with these evil white guys in jail. It’s almost unbearable to have to look at their disgusting faces on TV all day.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How's that?

Are you a Quebecois?
    @AngryCanadian

In response to your -rep statement:

No, I don't believe that your consistently poor English is a function of your being on mobile.

Probably half the people here are on mobile; do you have toes for fingers; hail from where the hills have eyes?

If your first language isn't English, I don't mean any offense.

You write English better than I write any non-English language.

I'm just curious, especially in light of your anti-immigrant bent.

Are you a self-hating Pakistani immigrant in Toronto?

No, Pakistanis speak the King's...

So what's the deal?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-19-2019 at 02:38 PM.

How's that?

Are you a Quebecois?

No, I don't believe that your consistently poor English is a function of your being on mobile.

Probably half the people here are on mobile; do you have toes for fingers; hail from where the hills have eyes?

So what's the deal?
    Lay off the drugs man, you're talking to yourself.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-19-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Lay off the drugs man, you're talking to yourself.
    I'm speaking to our resident "Canadian."

...granted, I'm derailing my own thread (or TheCount's), but I've been curious about this for some time.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-19-2019 at 02:40 PM.

...granted, I'm derailing my own thread, but I've been curious about this for some time.
    Well, you just spent half your thread posts berating someone over nationality/ethnicity. The irony?

It's happening in a thread where you tried to point a finger and say "lookey lookey they found a racist! "

You do realize someone can be anti-immigrant and NOT be racist, right?
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-19-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

...granted, I'm derailing my own thread, but I've been curious about this for some time.
    Honestly I've wondered the same thing he spells and writes often like someone who's English is a second language. I thought he was intentionally obfuscating his writing so that he couldn't be tracked easily.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, you just spent half your thread posts berating someone over nationality/ethnicity. The irony?
    Apart from pure curiosity, that's rather the point...

Me: "I'm just curious, especially in light of your anti-immigrant bent."

If he isn't actually Canadian, either English or French, whence comes this anti-immigrant person?

Hey! Did y'all know three mass shootings by white guys were foiled in the last few days??!!??

Somebody has to do something about all these crazy white guys!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What do boomers have to do with this? I'm sure this is very profound.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-19-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

@AngryCanadian

So what's the deal?

m just curious, especially in light of your anti-immigrant bent.
    You should really lay off some dope.
    As for my anti migration stance, i have being always agaisnt open borders. Endless migration.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hey! Did y'all know three mass shootings by white guys were foiled in the last few days??!!??

Somebody has to do something about all these crazy white guys!!!!
    WHITE...MAN...BAD

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You should really lay off some dope.
    As for my anti migration stance, i have being always agaisnt open borders. Endless migration.
    Alright then, I'll let it be.

For the record, I have always been agaisnt bad English, so maybe I'm overly sensitive...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast