Thread: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?

Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nyet, comrade!

We don't need any foreign meddling in our election rigging. We're #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good video. The quote from the NSA guy is awesome. "A govt espionage agency getting emails from a foreign government? Game on. Thats what we do."

lol

interesting to see Ron *almost* defending Trumpmaster D. I'm sure it's rooted in his disgust for Hillary but still...

He's catching on, I tell ya!!

Good point he makes. You'd think that the fact that we have rigged dozens of other nations elections that people might connect the dots that it could happen here by our very own busy bodies.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

So Clinton and her media cheerleaders are sure the "Russians" are rigging the election, yet they want her opponent to certify the election results before there is even an election?

That does sound like someone wants to rig the election, but not the "Russians".
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-20-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Good point he makes. You'd think that the fact that we have rigged dozens of other nations elections that people might connect the dots that it could happen here by our very own busy bodies.
    The problem is people think they are special and $#@! that happens in other countries would never happen in their own "special" country because we are the good guys. E.g. millions of people watched "The Hunger Games" and yet nobody is any wiser. Most lack the courage to admit the depth of deceit their lives are based on.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    That is a good point. With a hundred year history of interfering in foreign elections, why wouldn't Washington do the same right here.

Dr. Paul, as usual, is spot on in his comment in the video:
    "Who’s doing the rigging? And what about our CIA? And what have we done for a hundred years in Central America? What are we doing currently? How much are we involved? We’re involved tremendously in elections. So would it be unheard of if there wouldn’t be a bit of rigging here in this country?"
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-20-2016 at 07:35 PM.

"Americans" are rigging the U.S. elections. Flush it down,

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    That is a good point. With a hundred year history of interfering in foreign elections, why wouldn't Washington do the same right here.
    Because CIA can not operate on US soil(wink, wink), we have Posse Comitatus, constitution and a bunch of other stuff nobody cares about. Ohh, and also our politicians are incorruptible.

Well, everyone who did Ron Pauls "homework" at the local level during 2008 and 2012 elections (lol) knows who's doing what, where and when. I mean really, if Trump demands election fraud, we got his back. It's as simple as that.

Now, who did their homework ? LMAO
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

LRC Interview

well said Mr. Rockwell

Flashback: 1997 book The Grand Chessboard

One of the keys may be found by looking back at Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard in which he wrote, “Ukraine, a new and important space on the Eurasian chessboard, is a geopolitical pivot because its very existence as an independent country helps to transform Russia. Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be a Eurasian empire.”

“However, if Moscow regains control over Ukraine, with its 52 million people and major resources as well as access to the Black Sea, Russia automatically again regains the wherewithal to become a powerful imperial state, spanning Europe and Asia.”

Interestingly enough, it was Brzezinski who first compared Putin to Hitler in a March 3 Washington Post Editorial. Hillary Clinton followed-up the next day with her comments comparing the two, followed by John McCain and Marco Rubio who on March 5 agreed with Clinton’s comments comparing Putin and Hitler. Apparently Brzezinski still continues to influence US political speak.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-eur...n-1997/5373707
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I find it real interesting how the DNC and the Clinton campaign are accusing the Russians of manipulating this election when e-mail leaks have proven that they defrauded Bernie Sanders out of the democratic nomination. It is all a distraction to keep people from talking about the corruption that those e-mails are exposing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry C View Post
    I find it real interesting how the DNC and the Clinton campaign are accusing the Russians of manipulating this election when e-mail leaks have proven that they defrauded Bernie Sanders out of the democratic nomination. It is all a distraction to keep people from talking about the corruption that those e-mails are exposing.
    Projection is frequently used by the left. It works really well most of the time.

Judith Miller was on Fox telling us that the real issue of this election is Putin, and that is what real journalists are concerned about. We shouldn't believe the leaks, because they are either out of context or edited. They had a whole bunch of her "accomplishments" and credentials up on the screen as she spoke, so we will all know that she is honest and legit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Even when the four letters USSR are understood to be something different than RUSSIA,
    STALIN would have been very happy had he been able to sway the 1948 election either
    way, to the candidate of his choice. This fear expects that similar years like 1968, 2000,
    2008 and 2012 can be sensed before they arrive. Usually the very thing that kept things
    systemically from being manipulated across the board is our county system, to rig things
    grandly prior to the age of electronics, you needed an "in" at the local county courthouse.
    In a sense, the age of the large political machines, and horridly smoke filled rooms was
    more difficult for outsiders to navigate. Electronic voting machines exist on a grid, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Even when the four letters USSR are understood to be something different than RUSSIA,
    STALIN would have been very happy had he been able to sway the 1948 election either
    way, to the candidate of his choice. This fear expects that similar years like 1968, 2000,
    2008 and 2012 can be sensed before they arrive. Usually the very thing that kept things
    systemically from being manipulated across the board is our county system, to rig things
    grandly prior to the age of electronics, you needed an "in" at the local county courthouse.
    In a sense, the age of the large political machines, and horridly smoke filled rooms was
    more difficult for outsiders to navigate. Electronic voting machines exist on a grid, sadly.
    The vote was not hacked by Russia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The vote was not hacked by Russia.
    Not in Stalin's day.

Not in Stalin's day.
    Nor in 2016.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nor in 2016.
    Maybe Maybe Maybe!

At least say to me I am

not wrong in saying that

Putin beat out Cambridge

Analytica. Cleverly. And

Assange is either a hero,

a fool, a traitor or just a

tad more egotistical than

I am! Your choice! I think

Hillary assumed her server

was secure. WRONG. Same

can be said for some voting

machines. Muddied election.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Maybe Maybe!

At least say to me I am

not wrong in saying that

Putin beat out Cambridge

Analytica.
    You are wrong, CA had a much bigger effect than Russia.

And

Assange is either a hero,

a fool, a traitor or just a

tad more egotistical than

I am! Your choice!
    Hero.

I think

Hillary assumed her server

was secure. WRONG.
    She knew it wasn't secure, she put things on it for her customers to access.

Same

can be said for some voting

machines. Muddied election.
    Voting machines are bad but they were not hacked by Russia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Luv... Is HILLARY a technophile or a technophobe?
    SHE might not have known there was a situation.
    You need to frame the nature of the problem to then
    address it adequately. Same goes for each county.

Luv... Is HILLARY a technophile or a technophobe?
    SHE might not have known there was a situation.
    You need to frame the nature of the problem to then
    address it adequately. Same goes for each county.
    She has experts in her employ and she was warned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not the Onion. This is the actual headline in the UK's DailyMail:

"MI6 regrets helping Vladimir Putin to get elected as Russia's President, former spy chief says"