Thread: McAfee is not finished

Talking McAfee is not finished

He said he would keep up www.votedifferent.us Now it sounds like he is changing the name to exit politics. He says he intends to derail the train and that he warned the party he plays by his own ruled. Sounds like fun, check out his Twitter and Facebook for more.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More viruses and malware?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    More viruses and malware?
    In the system? Sounds good to me.

He seems dedicated. I like that.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Mission Statement

The Libertarian Party is the fastest growing political party in the United States thanks to the millions of dollars and hours expended by multi-generational activists and leaders. You have built this machine for liberty and now we, The People, will finally come home with your support.
    In 2016 and beyond we all have an opportunity, the gravity of which cannot be prematurely judged or sacrificed at the altar of the status quo. Elements of libertarianism can be traced as far back as the 6th century Chinese philosopher Lao-Tzu and we derive our western tradition from the likes of John Locke.
    We are an ancient philosophy, a timeless answer to the advancing brutal states, petty tyrants, and unfathomable restrictions on personal freedom that are brutally destroying humanity's potential. This is not fear mongering. This is real.
    We have no time to waste, nor should we ever settle. We must instead cultivate energy, passion, innovation, eccentricity, originality, love, compassion, technological expertise, and leadership.
    Ron Paul ignited a modern R(EVOL)ution. This is undeniable.
    In the last two decades, many organizations have been formed to lead the charge for human liberty in organized, meaningful ways. But non-profits do not control ballot lines. The only organization in the liberty movement that can translate our principles into public policy at the ballot box is the Libertarian Party.
    The Libertarian Party has fought for ballot access in all 50 states for decades and we will continue to change history if we're ready to join up and vote free.
    As a leader, activist, candidate, or member of your local or state party, you have valuable insight.
    A diverse volunteer team of professionals, activists, students, and techno-libertarians has rallied to the banner and resolved to make a difference. Based on initial feedback from you, we are preparing to roll out the first suite of meaningful tools. We are genuinely dedicated to developing long-term relationships with fellow activists, candidates, and leaders working on the ground to help even more.
    If we do not like our current choices, let's build new opportunities. Help our team understand how we can best empower and support our fellow Libertarians now.
    Thank you for caring.
    - Tiffany Madison, Campaign Manager

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Tiffany is great! We have to build a real movement bottom up, without compromise. Winning by their terms will get us nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Tiffany is great! We have to build a real movement bottom up, without compromise. Winning by their terms will get us nowhere.

Agreed. I pretty much lost faith in the National LP this go around.
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Agreed. I pretty much lost faith in the National LP this go around.
    If you watched the convention like I did, there were lots of old time Ron Paul supporters there and their game is getting stronger. Ron Paul started this modern grass roots movement, let's grow it with people like McAfee. Winning on the national level like Johnson and half the Libertarian party wants will always take compromises and ultimately fail because you have to play by their rules. We had great speakers telling us the truth at the convention, Tom Woods, Grayson, Perry, Petersen, McAfee just got here and already has it better figured out then most. There is no harm in having a third party to do our bidding through, but we need to understand that it must be from the grassroots up and that parties and their rules don't matter, principle matters. Even chairman weeks seems to understand, they say it makes us a joke, I say they are the joke.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He should be he shamed the LP Convention for being mostly white men. He is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    If you watched the convention like I did, there were lots of old time Ron Paul supporters there and their game is getting stronger. Ron Paul started this modern grass roots movement, let's grow it with people like McAfee. Winning on the national level like Johnson and half the Libertarian party wants will always take compromises and ultimately fail because you have to play by their rules. We had great speakers telling us the truth at the convention, Tom Woods, Grayson, Perry, Petersen, McAfee just got here and already has it better figured out then most. There is no harm in having a third party to do our bidding through, but we need to understand that it must be from the grassroots up and that parties and their rules don't matter, principle matters. Even chairman weeks seems to understand, they say it makes us a joke, I say they are the joke.
    I think Petersen had the most ex paulbots.

RON PAUL

From what I'm reading on the VoteDifferent website, if McAfee follows through with this he will be doing more to advance the libertarian movement than anything Gary Johnson's done while in the party. It looks like he's serious about building from the ground up.

Here we have Mr. McAfee, who hasn't been a member of the Libertarian Party for long, but his passion for the principles he believed (as I believed before this weekend) this party supposedly stands for has him working hard to promote the message. I have even more respect for him now.

And to be honest, I'm most excited about the free online and website help, that's something many libertarian candidates need help with and improving their web presence can do so much good!