Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Their refusal to defend it was dereliction of duty and an obvious signal to a liberal judge that they wanted it overturned.
    You said they overturned it. They didn't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You said they overturned it. They didn't.
    They did by refusing to defend it in cooperation with the leftist activists that sued.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

They did by refusing to defend it in cooperation with the leftist activists that sued.
    If you say so. /sarcasm. And of course Trump did the bumpfire stock ban to overturn it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And I picture your old lady every time I master debate.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 83b445
    No.5741764
    Mar 17 2019 18:53:59 (EST)
    D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg

What does a dog do when he/she has a bone?
    Did he have a therapist?
    Who paid for his travel to the Middle East?
    Q
    "DEEP FAKE"

Four people have been arrested in the UK over racist abuse or comments about the attacks

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/l...b8f15b81930cb3

Three more people were arrested in the United Kingdom on Sunday after reports of incidents that Greater Manchester Police called "racially aggravated."

Officers were called to Queensway, Rochdale, over a report that a taxi driver was being abused and threatened by people who were referencing the terror attacks in New Zealand, police said in a statement.

A 33-year-old man and a 34-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of "racially aggravated" offenses and will be interviewed later today, police said.

Separately, police said they also arrested a 38-year-old woman in Rochdale after comments she made about the New Zealand attack online. She remains in custody for questioning.

Earlier on Sunday, police said that a 24-year-old man had been arrested over a social media post pledging support for the New Zealand shooter.

Assistant Chief Constable for Greater Manchester Police, Russ Jackson, condemned the acts as “disgusting,” and said that police would seek prosecution of those involved if there is evidence.

“Some of these comments are frankly disgusting. I am amazed how some people think it is acceptable to make such careless and disrespectful remarks,” he said.
    “The events which happened two days ago in New Zealand continue to cause huge upset with people of all faiths from across Greater Manchester," Jackson added. "It is absolutely clear that compassion and support is how the overwhelming majority of people feel and, as always, Greater Manchester stands together."

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    "DEEP FAKE"

The only question is how much of it is fake.

It is a False Flag for sure.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

British Man Arrested After Making Post Supporting NZ Shooter.

https://news.yahoo.com/british-man-a...085318770.html

A British man has been arrested for making a social media post which reportedly supported the grotesque New Zealand mosque attacks.

The man, from Oldham in Greater Manchester, allegedly shared a post which directly referenced and appeared to sympathise with the atrocity in Christchurch, which has left 50 dead.

The 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of malicious communications.

Police said: “This is a very difficult time for people. The events in New Zealand have reverberated around the world. Many people are in deep shock and are worried. ​

“It is at times like this that, as a community, we stand together. ​

“Where the law permits and people cross the line, we will take robust action, which may include arrest and prosecution.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

A British man has been arrested for making a social media post which reportedly supported the grotesque New Zealand mosque attacks.

"It is absolutely clear that compassion and support is how the overwhelming majority of people feel and, as always, Greater Manchester stands together."
    You will feel this way and "stand together" or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As a nation Balkanizes and divides even further, the only way to keep a lid on all of it is increasing hard assed measures and crack downs.
    <<< Walks away...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-17-2019 at 10:48 PM.

New Zealand police have sent notice to the owner of the Kiwi Farms internet message board demanding the preservation of IP addresses and email addresses associated with posts related to the Christchurch shootings, believed to have been committed by 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant.
    Tarrant used Facebook Live to broadcast the first of two Friday attacks on local mosques that left 50 dead and 50 injured, which was rapidly disseminated across various file hosing platforms and websites, including Kiwi Farms - which received the preservation request on Saturday.

"At around the time of the shooting there were a number of posts and links posted on kiwifarms.net relating to the shooting and TARRANT," reads the letter from Senior Sergeant New Zealand Police detective John Michael. "We would like to preserve any posts and technical data including IP addresses, email addresses etc linked to these posts pending a formal legal request."
    "Could you please advise what legal process you require for this request and also confirm preservation of the data requested pending legal process," the letter concludes.
    The email was verified by journalist Nick Monroe.
    I HAVE A COPY OF THE EMAIL
    I CAN CONFIRM THIS IS REAL

Kiwi Farms Administrator has provided me a forwarded copy of the DEMAND FOR USER INFORMATION from @nzpolice

INFORMATION ABOUT USERS
    WHO TALKED ABOUT IT pic.twitter.com/1h84L3W1vk
    — Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 17, 2019
    Responding to the preservation request, Kiwi Farms owner Joshua Moon - a US citizen living abroad, asked "Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information abouit my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself."
    Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty. You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're $#@!ing idiots.
    If you're wondering, no. Kiwi Farms has nothing to do with New Zealand. Our name is a pointed jab at some of the mushmouthed autistic people we make fun of. Absolutely nothing about our community is NZ oriented.
    Prior to the attack, a message was posted 8chan /pol/ message board linking people to a 74-page manifesto and Tarrant's Facebook Live stream. 8chan has agreed to cooperate in the investigation, while Zealand authorities have warned residents that the mere possession of the video could result in prison time.
    After the shooting, a person believed to be Moon said in a Saturday 4chan post that he was the operator of an "autistic $#@!posting forum," and had recorded and uploaded footage of the shooting. After several takedown requests and a flood of users downloading the video leaving "not enough bandwidth to go around," the users says they created peer-to-peer trackers for people to access the footage.

Since receiving the letter, Moon has posted this warning to users at the top of Kiwi Farms:
    If you are from New Zealand, your government is hunting you. Read this letter from NZ Police, then change your email address if you're using a personal account. Start using a VPN everywhere. I'm setting data retention to zero for the immediate future. Warrant canary is in the footer.

Good alter-ego email services not associated with me: Cockli, ProtonMail
    Logless VPNs: PrivateInternetAccess, NordVPN, ProtonVPN
    Given that there were three other people arrested in addition to Tarrant (although police now say they don't think any of them are thought to have been involved in the shootings), perhaps authorities suspect there were online accomplices who distributed information to message boards in order to maximize its exposure.
    On the other hand, New Zealanders who had nothing to do with the attack and did not conceal their IP address via technical means (and/or used an identifying email address) could soon find themselves prosecuted for doing nothing more than accessing or exchanging information.
    Read the entire exchange here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...sses-and-email

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thank you.
    @jmdrake so it doesn't get buried

Politico seems to have the best breakdown of the 2018 NH election at least at the fedgov level.

Local races, the data is harder to pin down, so you'll have to take my word as a long term resident, that those influencing factors are the same.

https://www.politico.com/election-re...new-hampshire/

They appear to back up my initial thumbnail assessment. Coos county, the far north, was heavily influenced by democratic French Catholics in the past. Resurgence in mill and paper operations were credited, rightly or wrongly to Trump, and they went GOP in big way.

Downstate, the urban centers, where new migrants settle, went heavily democratic.

They have some demographic breakdowns as well, but the charts don't copypasta easily, maybe I'll take a screen shot and post them.

Reporting counties with higher minority populations tended to favor the Democrats.

Older counties reporting tended to favor the GOP. (or so says Politico, but these are the north woods counties I just mentioned that are experiencing a paper and mill work resurgence. That has much more to do with it than age, because these areas used to be "blue")

So, to thumbnail: Migrants had an impact, so did anti-Trumpism and so did white Bernie bots and idiot, Che' supporting kids.

Conclusions:

A - Freedom is not popular.

B - Freedom is especially unpopular with foreign born migrants.

C - No matter what your position is, importing more migrants will not help the cause of individual liberty, limited government and property rights.

Sununu did manage to squeak out a win, only because the opposition was so bad, a New England version of AOC, so one can hope his veto pen is full of ink.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-18-2019 at 12:12 PM.

A 22-year-old man will appear in a New Zealand court today following a Friday arrest for allegedly distributing the live stream of the Christchurch mosque shootings, reports RNZ.

Police said he was arrested during the initial stages of the investigation on Friday.
    He has been charged under the Films Videos and Publications Classification Act and will appear in Christchurch District Court.
    Police said they did not believe he was directly involved in the attacks. -RNZ
    ��IT'S HAPPENING ��
    "A 22-year-old man will appear in court today accused of distributing the live stream of the Christchurch shootings."

In COURT.
    BECAUSE HE SHARED THE LIVESTREAM. https://t.co/ehxxjhpzWi

Yesterday I WARNED YOU THIS WAS HAPPENING. https://t.co/tVlydaUZk7 pic.twitter.com/iyZFA3Dc5f
    Brenton Tarrant, 28, used Facebook Live to broadcast the first 17 minutes of his attack on the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand at approximately 1:40 p.m. on Friday - the first of two mosque attacks which left 50 dead and 50 injured.

While we suggested earlier that New Zealand authorities could simply be trying to investigate whether Tarrant had online accomplices - it's clear from the arrest and prosecution of the 22-year-old man that authorities are actively pursuing people who had nothing to do with the attack, for exchanging information.
    Interest in the video ranges from morbid curiosity to a desire to analyze it to determine Tarrant's motives, methods, possible accomplices and whether or not it was a "false flag" - as was floated on Friday by Rush Limbaugh.
    And while Kiwi Farms owner Joshua Moon told New Zealand authorities that he doesn't "give a single solitary $#@! what section 50 of your ****** law say about sharing your email," adding "$#@! you and $#@! your $#@!hole country," it should be noted that New Zealand is part of the "five eyes" intelligence alliance with Canada, Australia, the UK and the United States - which means that in addition to the sharing of investigatory and surveillance information between countries, Moon may be subject to extradition - if not by treaty, by a stroke of the pen from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
    More scrubbing
    Following the shooting, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Scribd quickly removed uploads of Tarrant's livestreamed attack.
    In the first 24 hours we removed 1.5 million videos of the attack globally, of which over 1.2 million were blocked at upload...
    — Facebook Newsroom (@fbnewsroom) March 17, 2019
    Of note, this includes edited versions of the video which do not show graphic content.
    Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of Christchurch attack https://t.co/r279zP2svl

��OVER REACH��
    “Out of respect for the people affected by this tragedy and the concerns of local authorities, we’re also removing all edited versions of the video that do not show graphic content” pic.twitter.com/idSpuORfKq
    YouTube, meanwhile, is now banning the song "REMOVE KEBAB" from its platform, which had more than nine million views, for "violating YouTube's policy on hate speech."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...e-attack-video

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, welp...that's what happens in a country with no Bill of Rights.

Sooner or later, people start going to jail for what they think or say.

It's no wonder the New Jacobins are in full cry after the First as much as they are after the Second.

New Zealand police have sent notice to the owner of the Kiwi Farms internet message board demanding the preservation of IP addresses and email addresses associated with posts related to the Christchurch shootings, believed to have been committed by 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant.
    Tarrant used Facebook Live to broadcast the first of two Friday attacks on local mosques that left 50 dead and 50 injured, which was rapidly disseminated across various file hosing platforms and websites, including Kiwi Farms - which received the preservation request on Saturday.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-17-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Getting your hands on a firearm in New Zealand is no easy task. Everyone knows this and yet here we are again having the same old knee-jerk discussion about more gun control, following a shooting at two mosques in Christchurch early Friday.
    At this writing, the death toll stands at 50, and approximately two dozen people remain hospitalized. Like all acts of terror, ‘tis a sad tale, indeed.
    At such times it is a politician’s wont to rush to judgment, to try and fix things and come out of it all looking very moral and heroic. Customarily these efforts result in making the situation worse. Such appears to be the case as the prime minister of New Zealand prepares to “fix” the country’s gun problems with more restrictions in the wake of this tragedy.
    But here’s the rub: New Zealand already has quite a strict gun control policy as it is. Owning a firearm in the land of the Kiwi is not a right but rather a privilege bestowed upon those who are willing to run the gauntlet of gun laws. And they are many. Everyone must be licensed and background checked. They must all take a safety class – it is a long and arduous process to legally own a firearm. If you can think up a gun control law, New Zealand likely already has it on the books.
    It’s Never Enough

Guess what all these firearm restrictions did to stop Friday’s tragedy? How about nothing. If you look at the facts of the case (and they are difficult to ascertain amid all the vitriol), one could even make the case that New Zealand’s totalitarian gun laws made the situation worse. How so? If you dig into what really happened, you will notice that a heroic bystander wrestled the weapon from the shooter and managed to fire two rounds as the attacker attempted to flee the scene.
    Ah yes – the old good guy with a gun scenario that gun control advocates love to ignore time and again.

So, one must ask, what if there were armed people in and around those mosques? What if they had fired upon the perpetrator? Could he have been stopped before so many lives were lost? The logical answer to all these questions is yes, yes and yes.
    Last year the worst car crash in 13 years occurred in New Zealand. The next morning the airwaves in South Taranaki were not filled with people calling for a ban on vehicles. Why? Because a vehicle isn’t a weapon unless someone uses it in that manner. Such is the case with a firearm. But don’t tell the politicians that. They will have no reason to grandstand.
    As it is, the mosque killings have provided ammunition for the anti-gun political class to run amok. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern already has plans to “act swiftly to enact stricter laws” and her cabinet plans to meet on Monday for “proposed reforms,” according to The Guardian.
    More Sheep Than People

Step aside because the anti-firearm show is about to begin, even though the leftalready loves to point out that, “New Zealand generally has very low levels of gun violence — likely due, in part, to its restrictions on firearms.” Perhaps it’s actually because of a projected population density of only 18.4 people per kilometer by 2020. Fact is, there are about seven times more sheep than people in New Zealand. Might that have something to do with the low homicide rate?
    There is one bit of good news for those who believe in the right to bear arms – approximately 1.2 million people in New Zealand own a gun. That’s about one firearm for every four people. Let’s hope these gun-owners will not be led to the slaughter like their four-hoofed friends; let’s hope they resist all efforts of the do-gooder class to take away their firearms.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ey-never-learn

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So back to New Zealand...

It's odd to me that the court ordered the (main) shooter's face blurred out in all photos/vids/publications. Anybody else seen that done before?
    Don't think have seen this done before , might be something unique to NZ courts perhaps.

But they did show him making a sign that is being described in media as a racist sign... so they don't blur everything at least.

What would be the odds of two people being arrested with firearms in close proximity to this incident and not being involved with it?
    Fascinating.
    Via: New Zealand Herald:
    While four people were arrested in relation to Christchurch’s mosque massacres, only one man, Brenton Tarrant, has been charged with murder.
    What happened to the other three? And why were they suspects?
    One woman and two other men were also arrested and held in custody in relation to the attacks.
    The woman has been released without charge. The man who was in a vehicle with the woman has been charged with firearms offences and will appear in the Christchurch District Court on Monday.
    An 18-year-old man, who was not connected to the couple, will also appear in Christchurch District Court on Monday for possessing a firearm.
    Police say they do not believe either men were involved in the attacks.

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54555

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Via: Newshub:
    A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.
    The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.
    Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.
    His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque in Addington.
    Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He’s remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.
    “[He was] no different than other people,” says mosque president Mohamed Jama. “He was a normal man.”
    Mr Havard’s parents say it’s at the mosque he met fellow convert Mr Jones, who was known at Muslim Bin John.
    But the mosque can’t remember Mr Jones, and denies teaching radical Islam.
    It seems Kiwi spies may have had the mosque under surveillance.
    “I’m not going to go into the individual entities or the operations that the SIS or the GCSB conducted,” says Prime Minister John Key.

More: Drone Victims ‘Radicalised’ at Mosque
    Via: Stuff:
    The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was “radicalised” in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.
    Christchurch’s Muslim leaders say they are shocked and “disturbed” by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.
    Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.
    Australia’s ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.
    Havard and Jones – who went by the name Muslim bin John – reportedly met in Christchurch after Havard converted to Islam.
    Havard’s mother and stepfather, Bronwen and Neill Dowrick, said their son joined the local mosque and told them that was where he first encountered radical Islam.
    “When he moved into the mosque he realised what they were trying to convert people to. That’s when he left and went to Dunedin. He didn’t agree with what they were teaching,” they said.
    The then-imam of the Christchurch mosque, Hisham el Zeiny, said he had “never seen any signs of radical Islam” in Christchurch.
    Havard had joined the mosque after asking to do community service there and appeared to be a “very normal guy”.

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54552

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But they did show him making a sign that is being described in media as a racist sign... so they don't blur everything at least.

He has his hands chained so he can't make the sign right side up.

https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/stat...98649278468096

Don't think have seen this done before , might be something unique to NZ courts perhaps.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

He has his hands chained so he can't make the sign right side up.
    Was going by media claims, perhaps time will tell how he will express himself if in future court appearances his hands are not tied.

On a different note, Heavy.com had this intresting comparative detail.

Brenton Tarrant, Anders Breivik & Reborn Knights Templar

By Jessica McBride
    Mar 16, 2019

Brenton Tarrant (r) wrote that he was inspired by Anders Breivik (l) and the "reborn Knights Templar."

In his disturbing manifesto, white nationalist terrorist Brenton Tarrant says that he received a blessing in support of the attack from a group called the “reborn Knights Templar.”

What is the “reborn Knights Templar?” Does it really exist? It appears to be a reference to far-right Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, who insisted that he belonged to such a group to combat Islamic migration. Prosecutors at Breivik’s trial thought he made it all up.
    In the manifesto, Tarrant – the accused killer of 50 people in two Christchurch mosques – wrote that he supported Breivik and racist Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof, among others, and added, “I have only had brief contact with Knight Justiciar Breivik, receiving a blessing for my mission after contacting his brother knights.” He said he had read Roof’s writings. However, he wrote that he “only really took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik.”
    At another point in the disturbing document, which Tarrant uploaded to Twitter and 8chan and emailed to various politicians, he wrote: “no group ordered my attack. I make the decision myself. Though I did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the attack, which was given.”

Part of Tarrant’s manifesto
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/brent...ights-templar/

Related

Mulvaney defends Trump in the wake of New Zealand attacks, 'The President is not a white supremacist'
    CNN
    Sun March 17, 2019
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/17/polit...and/index.html

I’ve been reading through Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, The Great Replacement.
    As I was reading, I kept thinking, “This sounds familiar. Where I have seen this before?”
    It has been a while since I’ve thought about Pol Pot, but Tarrant is hoping to bring about a sort of white man’s version of the Khmer Rouge. If you read through the manifesto, compare his ideas to what was actually carried out in Cambodia:
    The Khmer Rouge regime was highly autocratic, xenophobic, paranoid, and repressive. The genocide was in part the result of the regime’s social engineering policies. Its attempts at agricultural reform through collectivisation led to widespread famine while its insistence on absolute self-sufficiency, even in the supply of medicine, led to the death of many thousands from treatable diseases such as malaria. The Khmer Rouge’s racist emphasis on national purity included several genocides of Cambodian minorities. Arbitrary executions and torture were carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during genocidal purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978.
    Here is Tarrant’s version:
    If an ethnocentric European future is to be achieved global free markets and the trade of goods is to be discouraged at all costs.

A Europe of nature, culture and sustainable living practicing will not be able to ever compete in the global market. The global market thus therefore never be allowed to compete in the new European market. Barring the importation of all goods produced outside the New European zone(the new Western world) is an essential pillar of the future Western economy.
    Goods produced without care for the natural world ,dignity of workers, lasting culture or or white civilizations future should never be allowed into the new morally focused and ethically focused European market.
    To sum it up, he want’s white eco-fascism.
    Tarrant sees the collapse of the U.S. into civil war as a crucial part of this plan. He sees gun violence and issues around the 2nd Amendment as the catalyst:
    I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states? Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

Civil war in the so called “Melting pot” that is the United States should be a major aim in overthrowing the global power structure and the Wests’ egalitarian, individualist, globalist dominant culture.

After an election cycle or two with certain Democratic victory, those remaining, non democratic voting, non brainwashed whites will see the future clear before them, and with this knowledge realize the impossibility of a diplomatic or political victory. Within a short time regular and widespread political, social and racial violence will commence.
    COINTELPRO?
    Perhaps.
    Tarrant claims to have sought a “blessing” for the attack from the “reborn Knights Templar” (see: Anders Breivik) White supremacist organizations are thoroughly infiltrated by government operatives. I would expect anyone communicating with these organizations to wind up on multiple watchlists. NZ is part of the 5 Eyes system and everyone’s activities on the Internet are under blanket surveillance at all times. Are we expected to believe that the spooks don’t bother with 4chan?

More at: https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54541
    No. They are both Hegelian. Marxists and fascists start from the same place. So they end in the same place.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It may not matter to you.

It wouldn't matter to me, if I were left alone to live my life as I see fit.

But it matters very much to the enemies of freedom, limited government and individualism.

Class and "identity" are all that matter. Class in fact has been replaced by identity.
    Wasn't that long ago Irish Catholics and protestants in New York couldn't be left alone in the same room.

That the grouping is now "white supremacists" instead of German or Italian supremacists is an indicator of how far individualism has seeped into culture. Only the broadest most obvious groupings still have any traction.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

I am not really happy to take your guns but I have to. This is for your safety. I may lose my marbles otherwise.
    Last edited by timosman; 03-18-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Yeah I started to fall asleep reading it and it was getting redundant.

"socialist hispanic" falsehood? The data and graphs have been posted over and over again here show the opposite.

Here are some others.

-charts removed- for brevity
    All of those charts show that hispanics vote for Democrats after they are here, settled and can generally legally vote. Where's the charts showing how all of the immigrants arriving are arriving already socialist? That is the crux of your, Shillsmyth's and other's arguments, after all. "The hordes of socialist illegals" or similar phrasing. What those charts show can easily be explained, and often has been by my own writing here, by the fact that they are courted by the Democrats for their votes. Yes, courted with a message of free stuff perhaps, but courted nonetheless. Republicans spend all of their time insulting them ("invaders") and avoiding trying to win their support. In that light, is it any major surprise that they register and vote Democrat???

Right side up it's also the '666' sign. Trump made it incessently during the campaign and for a while into his presidency. I'm inclined to think that's not a 'white supremacy' handsign and is more a calling card hand sign that it was a deep state op. There is some cross-over between the two, however, if you look into the goals of some secret societies.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-18-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

From other thread, might be relevant here also:

It is strange coincidence that quite a few of recent high profile far right figures have been linked to Israel conflict (assuming not fakenews), but on the surface links appear to be tenous although could be wrong.

In the (New Zealand mosque) shooter's manifesto shared to Twitter he mentions being inspired by other shooters including Anders Breivik who killed 77 people in Oslo, Norway in 2011.

'Norway attack suspect had anti-Muslim, pro-Israel views'
    1,500 page manifesto credited to Breivik, accused of killing spree, lays out worldview including extreme screed of Islamophobia, far-right Zionism
    JPOST

"Boycott Israel" Signs: Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store visits the Utoya Labor Youth camp a day before Breivik's terrorist attack that killed 77 people at the camp

Flashback EDL: We are not raycists meme goes viral

Why are US ‘pro-Israel’ groups boosting a far-right, anti-Muslim UK extremist?
    The Gatestone Institute publishes pieces defending Tommy Robinson, and the Middle East Forum is offering him financial help — ostensibly in the name of free speech
    TOI
    24 January 2019

A man who opened fire at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, causing multiple fatalities, also says that prominent Donald Trump supporter Candace Owens inspired him.

The Immorality of Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan
    By Dennis Prager
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/...dennis-prager/

Candace Ownes at the White House

I didn't know the shooter was from Philly... They should not have blurred his face, his infamy is fait accompli. He did livestream the murder of 50 unarmed people.
    Last edited by bv3; 03-18-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Wasn't that long ago Irish Catholics and protestants in New York couldn't be left alone in the same room.

That the grouping is now "white supremacists" instead of German or Italian supremacists is an indicator of how far individualism has seeped into culture. Only the broadest most obvious groupings still have any traction.
    I see evidence of the opposite--as people are politically reduced as individuals, only the broadest groupings are noticed.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. I keep raising the fact that you made an issue of whites being a minority in neighborhoods and that you made the boldfaced lie that you experience more racism than I have because you are white and that you kept saying that everyone but white people are racist
    False. I said it is wrong to replace the racial majority in any country and listed the reasons that had nothing to do with racism, rather historical facts. Supporting majority replacement as policy anywhere else would be considering a racist policy. Being a white minority at times I do experience racism. No where did I see that only non-whites are racist. I said specifically whites do not have a monopoly on racism.

@idiom- The Irish were accused of all the same things you hear about the "illegals" today. They came as indentured servants & were not considered "white".
    Last edited by Ender; 03-18-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast