Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Obama be booed during the Trump inauguration ceremony?

Will Obama be booed during the Trump inauguration ceremony?

Take a guess.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I hope not.

In addition to booing, I would not be surprised if Soros pays people to dress as Trump supporters yelling the n-word at him during the transition.
    Last edited by pao; 12-18-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    In addition to booing, I will be surprised if Soros doesn't pay people dressed as Trump supporters to yell the n-word at him.
    Yes
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Hopefully. Obama's supporters booed Bush on his way out. O shouldn't be immune from the same treatment, and he deserves it just as much as his predecessor.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I hope not.
    I would boo him wherever he was.
    "The Patriarch"

Obama is probably the least popular two term president in recent history.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He was really coy about his real intentions during the first term.

Obama ,Biden, Reid , Pelosi were very open about the extreme leftism , 8 years later you have a president who never held elected office and the Dems have lost control of the Houses despite the fact that California is still consistently communist .
    Do something Danke

Obama ,Biden, Reid , Pelosi were very open about the extreme leftism , 8 years later you have a president who never held elected office and the Dems have lost control of the Houses despite the fact that California is still consistently communist .
    California has the ponzi scheme in SillyCon Valley going so things are fine.

Bush II. He also hit the highest rating during his presidency- thanks to 9/11.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-19-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    For the sake of just wanting some sort of sanity to return and hoping that Trump does nothing horrible, I would like the inauguration goes quietly off into the night. I don't want any sort of reason for the MSM to add a more false narrative to dividing this country more.

In addition to booing, I would not be surprised if Soros pays people to dress as Trump supporters yelling the n-word at him during the transition.
    Narcissist?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I wouldn't either.

Then again, I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump paid people to do the exact same thing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I wouldn't either.

Then again, I also wouldn't be surprised if Trump paid people to do the exact same thing.
    What would be the benefit for Trump to do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I would boo him wherever he was.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes,, but considering the options.

We would only be posting from radiation free zones.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is high likelyhood.
    Yes, a high degree of confidence except for the likelihood he won't even be around.

Michelle can use her great arms to jus' move the O'Bomber personal effects or furniture out by midday and
    they'll likely just skip out of Dodge/DC before the midday ceremony.

I hope Obama gets booed. Then I hope Trump gets booed as he's getting sworn in. Then I hope a fight breaks out. Then I hope there's a panic in the crowd. Then I hope Trump and Obama jointly declare marshal law. Let the whole shack that is what is left of America burn down. That's what some of you want right?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Polls are really effective after this campaign year. Please post more.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    LOL (+rep sent)

What would be the benefit for Trump to do such a thing?
    Just to satisfy his own irrational racist urges. Also to fan his minions' flames, which is something he gets a kick out of.

Just to satisfy his own irrational racist urges. Also to fan his minions' flames, which is something he gets a kick out of.
    That bitterness that you hold against your fellow Americans will only tear you up inside, Super E.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I like how we can just pretend that causality doesn't exist now that the Cubs won the world series just because the MSM was parroting nonstop that it was not possible. I don't think that you can ruin baseball that way. You can't- disprove causality it's impossible. Polls are just one method in obtaining information. Attacking people for citing polls without debating ideas is a lazy mans argument.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I like how we can just pretend that causality doesn't exist now that the Cubs won the world series just because the MSM was parroting nonstop that it was not possible. I don't think that you can ruin baseball that way. You can't- disprove causality it's impossible. Polls are just one method in obtaining information. .
    And I like how people slap a screenshot up on a forum and think everyone's supposed to have an epiphany. BOOM! A poll. I won the argument. There's certain folks on this forum that can't speak in anything other than hyperlinks to CNN or MSNBC and it's getting old. If I wanted to read their trash, I wouldn't come here to RPF trying to find out what's really going on.

Attacking people for citing polls without debating ideas is a lazy mans argument.
    All people do around here is cite polls without debating ideas. And that is lazy.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-20-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Has Donald Trump ever actually said anything racist?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast