Thread: The upside to the Russia Investigation

The upside to the Russia Investigation

There is potentially an upside to the special counsel being appointed, if they really are non-partisan. The selective enforcement of the law and lack of accountability for the political insiders has become ridiculously obvious. If an investigation truly does lead to all politicians who are cutting crooked deals with foreign powers, then this is a good thing.

Yeah, wishful thinking, but look at the low hanging fruit that is the Hillary cabal. So many blatant crimes waiting to be prosecuted. If a special prosecutor wanted to actually have some success, it's there for the taking.

Watch the media all of a sudden start to downplay this if they think it may backfire on them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There is potentially an upside to the special counsel being appointed, if they really are non-partisan. The selective enforcement of the law and lack of accountability for the political insiders has become ridiculously obvious. If an investigation truly does lead to all politicians who are cutting crooked deals with foreign powers, then this is a good thing.

Yeah, wishful thinking, but look at the low hanging fruit that is the Hillary cabal. So many blatant crimes waiting to be prosecuted. If a special prosecutor wanted to actually have some success, it's there for the taking.

Watch the media all of a sudden start to downplay this if they think it may backfire on them.
    Isn't the guy they got in the deep state though? Like Ron Paul says once you go deep state you never go back, or is it once you are in the deep state you are always part of the deep state.

I doubt this thing ends without at least 1 indictment. Mueller is the guy who popularized the policy we see in the FBI now, where they send in UCs to push weapons on groups and propose terror plots, then bust the groups for having weapons and terror plots.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Russia thing is overblown. USA actively involved in ukraine overthrow and old hugo chavez coup attempt, but fake outrage over russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Yes but Trump is just Trump. Hilary *is* the Cabal.
    >_<

The biggest upside? Our government is caught up doing this instead of working together to destroy our liberties. Let the branches fight!! I hope it goes a long time!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Isn't the guy they got in the deep state though? Like Ron Paul says once you go deep state you never go back, or is it once you are in the deep state you are always part of the deep state.
    Probably. The big "if" is whether they really look for corruption. More likely it will be nothing more than politics as usual, a whitewash of any real corruption.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by gaazn View Post
    Russia thing is overblown. USA actively involved in ukraine overthrow and old hugo chavez coup attempt, but fake outrage over russia.
    agreed,
    And both sides of the fence are playing along,, even though they know it is bunk.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.