Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Joe Biden going to declare open, "hot" warfare against us in tomorrow's speech?

Is Joe Biden going to declare open, "hot" warfare against us in tomorrow's speech?

Just asking, as he has ramped up his rhetoric against us over the last few days.

Meanwhile, new polling indicates 43 percent of US citizens think a civil war "very" or "somewhat" likely in the next ten years.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...omewhat-likely

For the love of God, we must separate...before we slaughter each other.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering he threatened half the nation and their livelihoods if they didn't receive the covid vaccine, I would not be surprised if Biden ends up going down that route.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just asking, as he has ramped up his rhetoric against us over the last few days.

Meanwhile, new polling indicates 43 percent of US citizens think a civil war "very" or "somewhat" likely in the next ten years.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...omewhat-likely

For the love of God, we must separate...before we slaughter each other.

Truth be told they've been engaging in open, "hot" warfare against us for decades now but most people fail to even notice. They've just kept it limited to precision strikes against vulnerable targets for the most part. Ruby Ridge, Waco, the thousands murdered by LEOs every year, civil asset forfeiture, imprisoning people for drug, tax and many gun "crimes" etc. We may be the only Freedom Fighters in history who, in the face of such outrages, stubbornly fail to recognize that our enemies are systematically murdering us, and fail to even lift a finger to fight back in the face of it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Biden giving political prime-time speech to address ‘extremist threat’ by MAGA Republicans

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...a-republicans/

by Brett Samuels - 08/31/22 5:39 PM ET

President Biden on Thursday will use a prime-time address to make the case that the political movement led by his predecessor poses an “extreme threat” to democracy as his criticisms of Republicans become increasingly pointed as November’s midterms approach.

Biden will travel to Philadelphia for a speech at Independence Hall that the White House is dubbing “The Soul of the Nation.” Officials have offered few details about the actual contents of the speech, but the decision to deliver it in prime time marks a new effort for Biden to go after what he and the White House have described as “MAGA Republicans,” a reference to former President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” ideology.

“The president thinks that there is an extremist threat to our democracy. The president has been as clear as he can be on that particular piece,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday.

“When we talk about our democracy, when we talk about our freedoms, the way that he sees it is the MAGA Republicans are the most energized part of the Republican Party,” she continued. “This is an extreme threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights. They just don’t respect the rule of law. You’ve heard that from the president. And they are pursuing an agenda that takes away people’s rights.”

Presidents rarely deliver major prime-time speeches, typically only doing so to speak directly to the public about issues of major national concern.

Biden in June gave a prime-time speech on gun violence after mass shootings at a Buffalo, N.Y., grocery store and an Uvalde, Texas, elementary school. He also gave one in 2021 to mark the anniversary of the start of the coronavirus pandemic.

The decision to give Thursday’s speech in prime time reflects the urgent nature of the threat the White House believes certain Republicans pose if they potentially win majorities, with the midterm elections just two months away.

“Because he thinks our democracy is at risk,” Jean-Pierre said Wednesday when asked why Biden is giving the speech in prime time.

“The president’s not going to shy away from speaking up, from speaking out, and it is very important for him to speak directly to the American people,” she added.

Biden has in recent weeks become more assertive in calling out “MAGA Republicans.” At a political rally last week in Maryland, Biden described the movement as akin to “semi-fascism.”

On Tuesday in Pennsylvania, Biden referenced “MAGA Republicans” multiple times as he invoked the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

“So let me say this to my MAGA Republican friends in Congress: Don’t tell me you support law enforcement if you won’t condemn what happened on the 6th,” Biden said to applause.
    Some Republicans drift from Trump as Democrats warm up to Biden
    NotedDC — Classified material raises pressure on Garland

Jean-Pierre argued those same Republicans are pushing to take away rights from Americans, pointing to the push from some in the GOP for a national law restricting abortion access after the Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade earlier this summer.

Some Republicans have criticized Biden for his comments, arguing he campaigned on a pledge to unite the country and lower the temperature of the nation but is using inflammatory rhetoric by comparing conservatives to fascists.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) announced plans to give a speech of his own before Biden’s address. McCarthy will speak from Scranton, Pa., Biden’s hometown, about “what he has heard from the American people this summer regarding rising crime, record high inflation and other hardships brought on by the Democrats’ harmful policies.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Truth be told they've been engaging in open, "hot" warfare against us for decades now but most people fail to even notice. They've just kept it limited to precision strikes against vulnerable targets for the most part. Ruby Ridge, Waco, the thousands murdered by LEOs every year, civil asset forfeiture, imprisoning people for drug, tax and many gun "crimes" etc. We may be the only Freedom Fighters in history who, in the face of such outrages, stubbornly fail to recognize that our enemies are systematically murdering us, an fail to even lift a finger to fight back in the face of it.
    Oh I agree.

It just seems to me that this government is just one fatwa away from issuing their own Endlösung.

Oh I agree.

It just seems to me that this government is just one fatwa away from issuing their own Endlösung.

Perhaps that would be a good thing.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What's the point? Trump is toast anyway. He likely is going to be indicted, convicted and barred from ever holding office again. Then we go back to normal Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Perhaps that would be a good thing.
    Mmmm...possibly.

We'd certainly find out "where you fans REALLY stand" wouldn't we?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    What's the point? Trump is toast anyway. He likely is going to be indicted, convicted and barred from ever holding office again.
    God I hope this happens. Could very well lead to civil war

Then we go back to normal Republicans.
    LOL those days are gone sorry to burst your bubble
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

What's the point? Trump is toast anyway. He likely is going to be indicted, convicted and barred from ever holding office again. Then we go back to normal Republicans.
    Certainly you see this has little to do with with partisan bickering over the future of the Great Cheeto?

Every person here is "MAGA" as far as the Trotsky-ites in government are concerned right now.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-01-2022 at 09:43 AM.

Mmmm...possibly.

We'd certainly find out "where you fans REALLY stand" wouldn't we?

In a damn hurry. Might even encourage some to get off the fence.
    Chris

Ah yes the "normal Republicans" the ones who dont challenge the status que or interventionists as the rest? good luck those "normal Republicans" ever winning again...

I suppose this is what dear leader fake wearing mask Biden Boy wants to see happen.

I am sure he will go after and target freedom caucus.

Certainly you see this has little to do with with partisan bickering over the future over the Great Cheeto?
    "They thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I am glad I don't have a tv. I would like to suggest to those who do don't tune in to the MS broadcast to take from the ratings. you know everyone and their brother are going to be doing videos on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    God I hope this happens. Could very well lead to civil war
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "They thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice
    A scripted civil war. A sitting government engineering a civil war against itself, becoming intolerable, sabotaging its own food supply, and organizing the opposition against itself.

Sounds like somebody has a depopulation agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A scripted civil war. A sitting government engineering a civil war against itself, becoming intolerable, sabotaging its own food supply, and organizing the opposition against itself.

Sounds like somebody has a depopulation agenda.
    Agreed...obviously "they" do.

We've allowed ourselves to be worked into a hell of a nine line bind.

Fight back, and a bunch of us die and they win.

Do nothing, and a bunch of us die and they win.

Being in a particularly foul mood yesterday because of this, I tried to draw out Mrs AF on the subject, but she won't bite...having wrapped herself in a safety blanket of faith.

Is that the only answer?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden giving political prime-time speech to address ‘extremist threat’ by MAGA Republicans
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Certainly you see this has little to do with with partisan bickering over the future over the Great Cheeto?

Every person here is "MAGA" as far as the Trotsky-ites in government are concerned right now.
    This is, sadly, the case. Anyone outside of the pre-approved, scripted narrative is "MAGA". There are no libertarians. There are no "classical liberals". There are only hard-leftists and establishment democrats and republicans. Wrongthink will no longer be tolerated, that much is becoming abundantly clear.

Being in a particularly foul mood yesterday because of this, I tried to draw out Mrs AF on the subject, but she won't bite...having wrapped herself in a safety blanket of faith.
    Nothing wrong with faith in God.

Having faith in men is always problematic, as none of us are perfect. But when someone places more faith in Trump than in you, all I can say is I don't know what that person is thinking. Hell, we've never met and yet I know you better than that.

Don't know what to tell you except familiarity breeds contempt. And if she knew Trump half as well as she knows you, she'd be ten times more comtemptuous of him.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-01-2022 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He's going to warm us up on the idea to commit to a war stance against Russia.

Belly up to the bullets, Americans.......Uncle Sam(ael) wants YOU!
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He's going to warm us up on the idea to commit to a war stance against Russia.

Belly up to the bullets, Americans.......Uncle Sam(ael) wants YOU!
    Those poor Ukrainian nazi's, they are suffering and need our help
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Agreed...obviously "they" do.

We've allowed ourselves to be worked into a hell of a nine line bind.

Fight back, and a bunch of us die and they win.

Do nothing, and a bunch of us die and they win.

Is that the only answer?
    There is an answer, but how many will see it?

Parable of the drowning man

A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

"Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast."

"No," says the preacher. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

"Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee's gonna break any minute."

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. "I shall remain. The Lord will see me through."

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

"Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance."

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, "Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"

God shakes his head. "What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So what is their next move after this hate speech Biden is giving? The FBI sets up some patsy to do a shooting? That is the usual pattern. It's become predictable.

Is Joe Biden going to declare open, "hot" warfare against us in tomorrow's speech?
    Yes, he is.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Biden just declared that the Mega Republicans are shadows of lies.

Biden is clearly delusional and unhinged.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden is giving a master class in projection and hypocrisy.

I will say this for Barack Obama. He probably holds these types of views and occasionally hints at them but he made a concerted effort to be the president of everyone. And his policies were for the most part defensible, even if I disagreed. I get it. People will bitch about saying that. But he seemed like an ok guy in general.

I really didn't think Biden would be a radical left winger of the glue sniffer variety and be this outright hateful. He is a fundamentally hateful guy. Biden and Hillary are probably more divisive than even Trump. This is unreal for a president to talk about voters like this. This far cry from Ronald Reagan thinking everyone was redeemable.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I will say this for Barack Obama. He probably holds these types of views and occasionally hints at them but he made a concerted effort to be the president of everyone. And his policies were for the most part defensible, even if I disagreed. I get it. People will bitch about saying that. But he seemed like an ok guy in general.

I really didn't think Biden would be a radical left winger of the glue sniffer variety and be this outright hateful. He is a fundamentally hateful guy. Biden and Hillary are probably more divisive than even Trump. This is unreal for a president to talk about voters like this.
    I can not watch...what is he saying?

I lived through the Clinton/Reno years...this administration triples down on that.

White House press secretary defines "extremism" as not believing what the majority believes.

"If you are not with where the majority of Americans are, that is extreme. That is an extreme way of thinking," she said.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast