Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    God help us all.
    God help the middle east and Syria, Biden/Harris Obama 2.0 Either way The Syrian conflict had already been decided there is nothing that NeoCons and NeoLibs can do to change to it.

But i am worried for Armenia.Biden wants to put Turkey in a common wall of Democracies

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    If it's decided for Biden, he will not finish the term...Dead man walking senario.
    Yes, that stupidity would ensure President Harris, but there are definitely mentally ill foaming at the mouth MAGAts that aren't capable of rational thought... Just look at dumbass Steve Bannon's talk of beheadings. It's always easier to call for the death of others, does anyone think that p***y would ever do the job himself?

Last edited by rpfocus; 11-06-2020 at 01:21 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is not yet anything...

recounts

So it seems the barker cheated better than the clown. Whatever.

The real question is can RPF get back to the principles of liberty now?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

how do your principles of liberty deal with mail in fraud? Imagine Rand Paul in 4 years in the same situation as Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    how do your principles of liberty deal with mail in fraud? Imagine Rand Paul in 4 years in the same situation as Trump.
    The fraud is much deeper than mail-ins. The whole federal political system is a fraud. Time to revert to local control. Time to separate the ties. Most importantly, time to grow liberty outside of politics. Maybe it'll be a smoother conversation in here with a Harris presidency?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

With Trump passed off as a liberty candidate here , those principles are probably "fake news" at this point.

Maybe. If this stands, then in a few years maybe we can exchange notes about perfect liberty on soiled toilet paper through the rat hole between our gulag cells, until they kill one of us by skinning and give it to the other to eat.
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 11-06-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

The fraud is much deeper than mail-ins. The whole federal political system is a fraud. Time to revert to local control. Time to separate the ties. Most importantly, time to grow liberty outside of politics. Maybe it'll be a smoother conversation in here with a Harris presidency?
    ^^^^THIS!!!^^^^
    There is no spoon.

do you expect to take down the whole federal political system in your lifetime?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    do you expect to take down the whole federal political system in your lifetime?
    Did our Founders take down the British monarchy or divorce themselves from it?

Does the business of liberty include open borders and "humanitarian" war? Certainly seems like it according to the appropriately named Big L.

They didn't divorce as individuals. They organized together into their own government and divorced from a country across the ocean, at a time when it took the king orders of magnitude more time to try to kill them afterwards. If you want to survive the king's assault in the modern era, your ability to organize had better be at least as good as the Founders'.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Welcome back! You've been missed. As to the answer to your question, keep reading. You'll probably wind up wanting to leave again.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    You seriously believe that if Trump doesnt concede that he just stays president? If Biden is declared the winner, Trump will get a lovely eviction notice on inauguration day. We'll see who's right soon enough.
    If it goes to the courts, and SCOTUS pushes the decision to the House, Trump will be re-elected.

Got me there. We've never had a president with zero dignity before, so this will be a first. Looking forward to the hijinks. Biden will likely be declared the winner of PA tonight, making him president with 270. Tomorrow should be fun. The Electoral College is a farce and should have been done away with long ago. Even Chump was against the Electoral College. Then of course revealed himself to be a total hypocrite once it became his chance to win.
    It doesn't matter who the media declares as winner. Certified ballots is what counts, and if there are lawsuits, there will not be certified ballots.

Again, I'm not expressing what my wish is, here. I'm saying what I think will happen.

Incrementally. Let's start with secession.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    They didn't divorce as individuals. They organized together into their own government and divorced from a country across the ocean, at a time when it took the king orders of magnitude more time to try to kill them afterwards. If you want to survive the king's assault in the modern era, your ability to organize had better be at least as good as the Founders'.
    That.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Delusional... Times have changed.

How many followers do you have with your strategy to bring back liberty?

Good lucky anyways... but I ain't going on a suicide mission.

Delusional... Times have changed.

How many followers do you have with your strategy to bring back liberty?

Good lucky anyways... but I ain't going on a suicide mission.
    He has billions, but they don’t know the real question. Who owns you and your labor? If you believe that you do, then you are in the club. Welcome. I practice liberty every day and so do you I hope. It’s a fire to be spread as individuals.

Got me there. We've never had a president with zero dignity before, so this will be a first. Looking forward to the hijinks. Biden will likely be declared the winner of PA tonight, making him president with 270. Tomorrow should be fun. The Electoral College is a farce and should have been done away with long ago. Even Chump was against the Electoral College. Then of course revealed himself to be a total hypocrite once it became his chance to win.
    Who is this clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That.

"Ya gotta get the other [man], it's a set." - George Carlin
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Yes, that stupidity would ensure President Harris,
    which has been the Demoncrat plan all along.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Who is this clown?
    Donald Trump 2012: "The Electoral College is a disaster for democracy."

Donald Trump 2016 (After losing the popular vote): "The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including smaller ones, into play."

Clown indeed.

Donald Trump 2012: "The Electoral College is a disaster for democracy."

Donald Trump 2016 (After losing the popular vote): "The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including smaller ones, into play."

Clown indeed.

Irrelevant. I'd call Trump out on that nonsense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Incrementally. Let's start with secession.
    This.

There must be a separation.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Preparing for a crash like 08 is going to be my focus as a small business owner. That includes limiting hires and probably thinning the herd a little, keeping cash and not spending unless it’s crucial. Hopefully there will be some people woken up by the wrong direction that Biden will inevitably try to steer the country, and maybe Rand will have a motivated voter base behind him in 2024.

2020 has been a $#@! year all the way around.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    A bit ironic their useful idiots like Antifa and BLM arent any longer rioting or protesting? its almost like they are using them as political pawns.
    What makes you think Antifa/BLM aren't rioting or protesting any longer?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This is nonsense, there are still many ballots to count and recounts to be done and fraud lawsuits to pursue.

Trump will win.

President Donald Trump vowed Friday to continue fighting for an accurate election count of the presidential election, as former Vice President Joe Biden prepares to declare victory.
    “We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election,” Trump wrote in a statement released by his re-election campaign. “This is about the integrity of our entire election process.”

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ction-process/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12