Thread: David Icke

David Icke

Just learning about this guy now, what is his connection to Ron, do they have a relationship?

It's hard to form an opinion on this guy, he talks about crazy aliens on one hand, and the NWO on the other. The former is insane, the latter seems accurate, and it looks like he was accurate beginning decades ago.

Where did I hear about the interdimensional aliens controlling us before? Didn't Elon Musk confirm that's who silicon valley prays to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Just learning about this guy now, what is his connection to Ron, do they have a relationship?

It's hard to form an opinion on this guy, he talks about crazy aliens on one hand, and the NWO on the other. The former is insane, the latter seems accurate, and it looks like he was accurate beginning decades ago.

Where did I hear about the interdimensional aliens controlling us before? Didn't Elon Musk confirm that's who silicon valley prays to?
    guy is full of $#@!. jesse ventura called him out for his bs on his show conspiracy theory... im actually open enough to listening about reptilian aliens controlling the planet but he never has any proof and the only people that would believe him at this point are those who arent thinking critically IMO. Or fans of this former professional UK soccer player.

Chester Copperpot

there is no connection to Ron

All I know about him is that he talks about reptilian aliens controlling the world.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He did not have any contact with Ron Paul that I'm aware of, but he did have a relationship with Alex Jones.. he was on his show at least once.. you are correct, he does typically have a very accurate perspective on the elite, but then throws in a bunch of stuff about underground lizard people.. Alex Jones referred to that as the "turd in the punch bowl".
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    It's hard to form an opinion on this guy, he talks about crazy aliens on one hand, and the NWO on the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    he does typically have a very accurate perspective on the elite, but then throws in a bunch of stuff about underground lizard people.. Alex Jones referred to that as the "turd in the punch bowl".
    Here's a theory for you guys:

What If he intentionally has adopted the alien line in order to "de-legitimize" himself? To make himself seem harmless and not a threat, and thus allowed to exist and have a platform?

What If the aliens is just a Dog and Pony show for the elite to lull them into thinking, "this guy's no threat -- let him talk. He'll just make all these theories sound crazy by association, which will actually help us."

And What If -- stick with me here -- the alien thing is actually a metaphor for something in real life. Something true and real. Something which is forbidden to say? Because apparently it's OK to make accusations in the form of "George Soros is a Reptilian. Karl Marx was a Reptilian. The entire Frankfurt School were all Reptilians. The whole media mind-control apparatus is owned and controlled by a Cabal of fewer than ten men, all of whom are Reptilians." Whereas it might not be OK to make similar accusations in a different form.

Guess who's not banned on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/davidicke

And guess who is?

https://twitter.com/AlexJones

So who is smarter than whom?

You all just can't handle the truth. The reptilian base is underneath DIA, its their molting grounds.