Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Starbucks in hot water for having cops remove two black men from Philly store

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    What would you do?
    Everything I possibly could, before calling cops, even to the point of ignoring it, unless it was a daily occurrence.

A thin film of black grease on the wiper blades.

Dog $#@! stuffed under or behind the door latches.

Pull the Schrader valves from the tires.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Are you trying to get RPF in a hot water by admitting you are a violent person and ready to kill and burn?
    Come on, man. You know we all went on a list as soon as we registered.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Come on, man. You know we all went on a list as soon as we registered.
    Sure thing but why getting emotional about an unimportant $#@!?

I agree with a lot of this but what should Starbucks do? They're in a no-win situation. If they let non-customers hang out, it'll drive out paying customers. The real outrage is the fact that Starbucks doesn't really own their business.
    Won't get an argument from me on that.

None of us own anything.

Every last one of us is nothing but a squatter on government property, paying our rents.

And yes, of course they are in a no-win situation.

It is a no win situation of their own creation, they have been pushing SJW nonsense for years now, and have now been "hoisted by their own petards".

Which I find delightfully amusing.

Hope it bankrupts the $#@!ers.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really hate racism. "an ugly form of Collectivism" puts it mildly..

I don't care what angle you try to justify ,,,or obfuscate.. The concept of RACE is absurd,, and insulting to the Creator.

Humans have propagated by Families,, Individuals having offspring,, Marrying and reproducing for Several thousand years.

There are NO Races... There are People,, Human Beings that are related to you.. Family.

Stupid Darwin Bull$#@! is Stupid. There are no races..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Illegal?

I don't really think that way..

I certainly would not want or allow such in my community. and may be forced to take action if such stupidity could not be mediated..

I would burn the bastard out.. Perhaps shoot him dead in the street as an example,, if he interfered.

But then it would expose my area of intolerance.
    Why not simply deprive them of the cash needed to pay rent and utilities?

Certainly your community would back you up, and he would end up being run out of town economically.

Seems a lot less messy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Everything I possibly could, before calling cops, even to the point of ignoring it, unless it was a daily occurrence.

A thin film of black grease on the wiper blades.

Dog $#@! stuffed under or behind the door latches.

Pull the Schrader valves from the tires.
    You'd vandalize their car? What good would that do? They'd call the cops on you!

If you ignore them, that's the same as not having a "paying customer only" policy and you may go out of business.

What if they didn't have a car? I think you're really ducking the question.

Let me ask a slightly different question. How would you remove someone from your property where force is the only possible method?

I really hate racism. "an ugly form of Collectivism" puts it mildly..

I don't care what angle you try to justify ,,,or obfuscate.. The concept of RACE is absurd,, and insulting to the Creator.

Humans have propagated by Families,, Individuals having offspring,, Marrying and reproducing for Several thousand years.

There are NO Races... There are People,, Human Beings that are related to you.. Family.

Stupid Darwin Bull$#@! is Stupid. There are no races..
    Was that your answer to my question? I'll ask it again:

"If Starbucks in your neighborhood put up a "No Blacks" sign you'd take action against them? What kind of action?

Who would you shoot dead in the street? I'm not sure who you're referring to."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why not simply deprive them of the cash needed to pay rent and utilities?

Certainly your community would back you up, and he would end up being run out of town economically.

Seems a lot less messy.
    Exactly. Boycotts are the free, libertarian solution to racism and discrimination. I always hate it when boycotts get lumped in with discrimination laws. Boycotts are voluntary, laws are not. They're total opposites.

You'd vandalize their car? What good would that do? They'd call the cops on you!

I think you're really ducking the question.

Let me ask a slightly different question. How would you remove someone from your property where force is the only possible method?
    LOL...gotta catch me and prove it was me, first.

I'm not ducking the question, I've said that calling cops should be a last resort.

If you want pin me down on that, or catch me in a contradiction (never call cops), fine.

In this case it's obvious to me that the situation could have been handled any number of ways before calling cops and costing me my job and the costing company millions of dollars in "Please Don't Hate Us, We're Not Racists, Really, Honest, Look At All We Do For People Of Color" extortion payments to the various IOS (Internet Outrage Squads) in order to make them go away.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-18-2018 at 10:51 AM.

So if Starbucks in your neighborhood put up a "No Blacks" sign you'd take action against them? What kind of action?

Who would you shoot dead in the street? I'm not sure who you're referring to.
    I have lived around racism most of my life,, and taken some hits for that position..

Yeah,, I would without any guilt end an evil piece of $#@! put in my path,, though it is my experience that God Removes them..
    I have had the experience of witnessing such.. and have a handful of dead enemies behind me. but not by my hand.

I lived 16 years in Key West.. a very tolerant community. and a very prosperous one..
    It works.
    I worked for a racist man,, for a while. Became good friends with his son. Tommy was also just out of the army then..
    I did not know he had been decorated till his funeral,,silver star and purple heart.. He was just a good friend,,, and got me a job,,when I came back with an alias. I was one of the few light skinned faces at his funeral. My Big Brother was black..and I have known few equal men.
    I started there as an illegal.. on an alias..
    I left there having sold my home and bought a 20 acre Farm. Legal Cash out sale.

Tolerance Works. and racism is pure stupid that infects everything around it.
    and Key West is a Historical Example... The richest city in the US at one point... and more Free Blacks in the Civil War than any northern city...
    Hey,, I worked For Historic Tours of America..... I picked stuff up.

point is, Stupid racist crap is stupid.....everywhere it surfaces.
    The only good from the 60s civil rights was ending Jim Crow laws.

they should have just left it at that,,, the forced integration only created blow back.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wink Starbucks reparations voucher - free coffee

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58274
    Black Guy Walks Into Starbucks, Calls Them 'Racist,' Demands Free Coffee, Gets It Immediately
    Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Apr. 17, 2018

A comedic genius on Twitter shared video of himself walking into a Starbucks and demanding they give him a free coffee as "reparations" for their "racism."

"I heard ya'll was racist, so I came to get my free coffee," Bryan Sharpe, who goes by "Hotep Jesus" on Twitter, says to a white girl behind the counter. "I heard ya'll don't like black people, so I came to get my Starbucks reparations voucher."

The white barista complied immediately.

more: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58274
    I never heard of the ho-tep community before, but they are an interesting bunch. Did a small amount of checking - They are Federal Reserve-aware(!) and (I think?) anti-identity politics. Possible allies? I will watch some of their videos when I have more time.

What is Hotep? Uncle Hotep answers the most asked question on the internet.

Hotep FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    http://hotepnation.com/hotep-faq-fre...ked-questions/
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-18-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

LOL, he gets a free large coffee then hands it to his 9 year old kid...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It just takes some practice not to be racist..

https://www.independent.com/news/201...ome-hidden-bi/

Awareness and Practice Can Help Overcome Hidden Biases
    Westmont College Associate Professor Carmel Saad Lectures on the Issue

Tuesday, April 17, 2018
    by PHI DO

“We’re all biased, but the consequences of our bias depends on the role we play in society,” said Westmont College associate professor Carmel Saad in a lecture at the University Club on Thursday. “What role do you play?”

Unconscious biases frequently wedge themselves into people’s behavior, Saad explained, affecting their work and relationships. But there are ways to override these hidden prejudices. Saad discussed the prevalence of implicit bias and how individuals are exposed to such ideas from early childhood. Even though data shows a rising trend in more Americans explicitly embracing egalitarian ideals, disparities among different racial groups still persist.

For example, research in the law enforcement sector found that probation officers explain delinquency in black youths differently from those in white youths, Saad said. If it’s a black youth, officers attribute the behavior to the individual’s core personality trait. If it’s a white youth, officers say their surrounding social environment influenced their behavior.

These results mean there is a strong association between African Americans and criminality, Saad said. “We all have these tendencies because we all grew up in a society that gave us messages that associate certain groups with certain traits,” she noted. “And so this is more about raising awareness about the messages that are already present in society.”

According to Saad, people’s brains have limited amounts of energy, so stereotypes are shortcuts the brain uses to focus before moving on. Individuals unintentionally absorb stereotypes before they develop values related to race and gender because the brain makes these associations for them.

The problem with unconscious biases is that people often don’t know what they are and how they can affect behavior outside of conscious control. Saad tackles these issues in her workshops by raising awareness about these hidden prejudices and offering strategies to overcome them.

So what can individuals do to address these biases? Saad outlined several strategies, including increasing opportunities for contact with diverse communities and viewing media that portrays minorities in non-stereotyped ways. Imagining what it’s like to live life prejudged as lazy or violent on the basis of race can also help individuals emotionally connect with people.

“We are all exposed to these ideas and they are oftentimes very different from what we desire,” Saad said. “They can be a bad habit … and just like any bad habit, awareness and practice can help us overcome it.”

Somebody needs to hire attorney Jackie Chiles for some free coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It just takes some practice not to be racist..

https://www.independent.com/news/201...ome-hidden-bi/

Are we still allowed to have preferences when it comes to dating?

My exgf had sex with a black dude after she broke up with me and was disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58274

I never heard of the ho-tep community before, but they are an interesting bunch. Did a small amount of checking - They are Federal Reserve-aware(!) and (I think?) anti-identity politics. Possible allies? I will watch some of their videos when I have more time.

What is Hotep? Uncle Hotep answers the most asked question on the internet.

Hotep FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    http://hotepnation.com/hotep-faq-fre...ked-questions/
    Bubba Hotep Speaks To You

Yes. Only evil big businesses should be subject to discrimination laws, not individuals. Big businesses are inherently bad and should be punished wherever possible.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have lived around racism most of my life,, and taken some hits for that position..

Yeah,, I would without any guilt end an evil piece of $#@! put in my path,, though it is my experience that God Removes them..
    I have had the experience of witnessing such.. and have a handful of dead enemies behind me. but not by my hand.
    So you'd kill someone for exercising their right to freedom of association? Don't you see the libertarian issue there?

So you'd kill someone for exercising their right to freedom of association? Don't you see the libertarian issue there?
    Nope,, I'll take out the trash regardless .. Trash is Trash. and I would not be comfortable with such trash in my circle of influence.
    something would have to go,, and I have no issue moving on,,, and I don't stay where I am not welcome.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Nope,, I'll take out the trash regardless .. Trash is Trash. and I would not be comfortable with such trash in my circle of influence.
    something would have to go,, and I have no issue moving on,,, and I don't stay where I am not welcome.
    I gave you a +rep for being honest and answering the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Unless you're willing to tell the Internet Outrage Squads to $#@! off on a daily basis.

Then you don't believe in liberty, liberty means people are free to do bad and stupid things that you don't like.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes. Only evil big businesses should be subject to discrimination laws, not individuals. Big businesses are inherently bad and should be punished wherever possible.
    Because they're big and stuff.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Evidently No. Having a racial preference for dating is not ok any longer.

at least for white people that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think Star Bucks coffee sucks.
    yes it does

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast