Thread: Reliable Sites for COVID Statistics

Question Reliable Sites for COVID Statistics

Where can one go to obtain reliable stats about COVID, as it relates to vaccines, lockdowns, masks, etc.?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck.

They even lie to the Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Where can one go to obtain reliable stats about COVID, as it relates to vaccines, lockdowns, masks, etc.?
    I suppose it depends on what you call reliable.

https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8
    https://vaccinedeaths.com/

https://vaxopedia.org/2017/08/26/und...ects-to-vaers/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-17-2021 at 07:35 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Does it get any more dishonest as doubling the count of vaccinated people because a lot of people got 2 shots?
    By the time the "pandemic" is over they will say there's been more cases of COVID in the USA than people living here
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The CDC actually isn't bad at providing data that completely undermines their narrative. I think that's part of the joke.

hxxps://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/cicp-data

As a countermeasure, a person has one year from the time of injection to file a claim. This CICP has been around since 2010. The mRNA countermeasures count for 77% of claims filed since they were introduced in December 2021. These claims are not subject to appeal, are never evaluated by a judge, and as far as I can tell do not allow for a filer to obtain the assistance of an attorney (preclude atty's fees). Oh, did I mention that you get one year from the time of injection? So, even if you have an adverse reaction of any severity, even death, after that one year period--well, sorry, bud, no relief and no appeal.

2093 claims have been filed. 29 have been compensated. 1.3%.

Compare this to the VICP for vaccines. hxxps://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/cicp-vicp

Please understand that FDA authorization will not make these countermeasures vaccines, covered by the VICP (not perfect, but better than the CICP). That only happens when the CDC recommends the treatments for pregnant women and children (God willing they never go that far).

All the people involved in putting this into you are statutorily protected from tort liability. (PREP act). So when the CICP tells you to pound clots...er...sand, you will have no further recourse. Maybe gofundme?

One year. On the other hand, though I'm no lawyer (just a fool) it seems that this constitutes a material difference between the Covid MRNA countermeasures and other vaccines (TDAP, MMR, et al...)--one not within the consideration of the court when it heard Jacobsen.

FOR $#@!S SAKE THEY DON"T EVEN LIST WHAT KIND OF INJURIES ARE CONSIDERED 'COVERED.'

hxxps://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/injury-occurred
    Last edited by bv3; 08-17-2021 at 08:45 PM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

It depends on what you call reliable. I find that I have to rely totally on God to give me the correct guidance. I can't believe man's report. What is a more perfect time to rely on Him?

Not exactly what you asked for. But Ivor Cummins has been very good in presenting and analyzing the statistics that are out there and cutting through the propaganda that surrounds them.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn...9FDhluA/videos
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Does it get any more dishonest as doubling the count of vaccinated people because a lot of people got 2 shots?
    By the time the "pandemic" is over they will say there's been more cases of COVID in the USA than people living here
    According to them , if you take the amount that has had it , the amount vaccinated , more people than are remaining have had it and some more than once . So the obvious conclusions are ; no measures taken are effective . Keep living as always . Have fun.
    Do something Danke

Zero cases, zero deaths, because it doesn’t exist. You’re welcome.

I went to the CDC website a couple of days ago to just read what they are saying about all this. They said the CV-19 is caused by corona/scars2 and that this is what they test for when testing. Corona/scars2 has been around since at least 1965. So probably at least half of the population of the earth has had it. There is no proof that CV-19 exist. It has not been isolated.

Scientist have been experimenting with viruses for centuries. Personally, I have been experimenting with frequencies for most of my life. I found out that everything started with Sound and Light God spoke sound created light. How basic can we get here? The news people are speaking CV19 into existence do you understand this power or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I went to the CDC website a couple of days ago to just read what they are saying about all this. They said the CV-19 is caused by corona/scars2 and that this is what they test for when testing. Corona/scars2 has been around since at least 1965. So probably at least half of the population of the earth has had it. There is no proof that CV-19 exist. It has not been isolated.

Scientist have been experimenting with viruses for centuries. Personally, I have been experimenting with frequencies for most of my life. I found out that everything started with Sound and Light God spoke sound created light. How basic can we get here? The news people are speaking CV19 into existence do you understand this power or not?
    100%