Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What woke you up to the coronavirus hoax?

What woke you up to the coronavirus hoax?

When did you realize the dangers of coronavirus were massively exaggerated?

I was scared of the coronavirus until mid March. There were two key things that led me down the rabbit hole to the truth.

1) This John Ioannidis article laying out the lack of scientific evidence behind the media hype

2) Ron Paul's "coronavirus hoax" video. I specifically remember the hysteria over swine flu in 2009 and Ron Paul being one of the first people to call it out as BS. He was 100% right. When I watched this video it all came back to me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Daniel Lee

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1h0i1ksKlvPI7zI6t9XoA

Right off the bat, as soon as this was getting any sort of attention what-so-ever, he said this was a deep state bioweapon but that they released a weak one because they didn't want a lot of friendly casualties - they just wanted something they could fake news scare people with.

As far as falling for it, that's what you get for not hanging around here.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lightbulb Put on the Glasses

I knew that if Trump was pushing it, then it had to be evil, anti-American, tyrannical, NWO globalist, at least borderline Totalitarian Communist & Big Stupid Nanny State gov.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Daniel Lee

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1h0i1ksKlvPI7zI6t9XoA

Right off the bat, as soon as this was getting any sort of attention what-so-ever, he said this was a deep state bioweapon but that they released a weak one because they didn't want a lot of friendly casualties - they just wanted something they could fake news scare people with.

As far as falling for it, that's what you get for not hanging around here.
    So why did it spread to Serbia? doesn't the Chinese have a relationship with Serbia and some Balkan states? the Balkan people are nice, so it would be strange for China or whoever to do this in the Balkans let alone Serbia.

I have been aware of plans to implement biometric identification to all men, women and children for quite some time, followed articles by biometricupdate.com, and the labeling of undocumented people as “illegal” for quite some time. When prez gave his speech about eVerify, by land, by air, by sea, I figured a “bipartisan” approach such as another 9/11, or “pandemic” would be required. It has been in the works for a long, long time, by both sides of the isle, but the technology has finally arrived.

Follow the Money, not ordinary people who simply seek a meager life.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post

I was scared of the coronavirus until mid March. There were two key things that led me down the rabbit hole to the truth.

1) This John Ioannidis article laying out the lack of scientific evidence behind the media hype

2) Ron Paul's "coronavirus hoax" video. I specifically remember the hysteria over swine flu in 2009 and Ron Paul being one of the first people to call it out as BS. He was 100% right. When I watched this video it all came back to me.
    Right now the mortality rate is over 5.5% in Michigan, over 3.5% nationwide. Seems to me the dangers are merited. I do think some of the stay in place orders have pushed on the extremes and this is another huge transfer of wealth with the bailouts, but the danger itself seems real.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Right now the mortality rate is over 5.5% in Michigan, over 3.5% nationwide. Seems to me the dangers are merited. I do think some of the stay in place orders have pushed on the extremes and this is another huge transfer of wealth with the bailouts, but the danger itself seems real.
    Find out how many people die on average in each week and find out how many died this year in the same weeks. Then you have a reasonable comparison. If I look at the data for some weeks for a few places around where I live, 3 or 4 times as many people have died as would happen on average.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I have been aware of plans to implement biometric identification to all men, women and children for quite some time, followed articles by biometricupdate.com, and the labeling of undocumented people as “illegal” for quite some time. When prez gave his speech about eVerify, by land, by air, by sea, I figured a “bipartisan” approach such as another 9/11, or “pandemic” would be required. It has been in the works for a long, long time, by both sides of the isle, but the technology has finally arrived.

The US needs war to survive. They knew that the slaves were growing too war weary to keep that scam going. And here we have it. This war against the Invisible Enemy.

Saw this coming since 2001, but wasn’t sure how it would be done. I am definitely impressed with this worldwide psyop.

And meanwhile on RPFs everyone has become an expert on viruses. Reminds me of my friend Tim back in the early 2000s. He would go home every day to watch the War on TV. He was a self proclaimed ordinance expert. Loved telling us all ab

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

The US needs war to survive. They knew that the slaves were growing too war weary to keep that scam going. And here we have it. The war against the Invisible Enemy. 20 more years of terrorizing citizens.

Saw this coming since 2001, but wasn’t sure how it would be done. I am definitely impressed with this worldwide operation and believe the key has been turned on our turn key tyranny.

And meanwhile on RPFs everyone has become a medical expert. Reminds me of my friend Tim back in the early 2000s. He would go home every day to watch The War on TV. He was a self proclaimed ordinance expert. Loved telling us all about daisy cutters and other disgusting facts. Had no clue how his liberty and economic future was being raped. Didn’t stay friends for long.

Keep spreading the truth!

Sweet! I think it just did my first double post.

Wrong, you have no idea what the mortality rate in a state or country is unless you test every single citizen. The numbers you are giving are mortality of confirmed cases. Without testing every single citizen, you have no idea how many are asymptomatic carriers or had a mild case and recovered with no treatment. Once you take those into account, the actual death rate from covid19 is likely going to be a small fraction of a percent, just like any other seasonal flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Sweet! I think it just did my first double post.
    Double posts from you still can’t be said enough, keep ‘em coming!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I knew that if Trump was pushing it, then it had to be evil, anti-American, tyrannical, NWO globalist, at least borderline Totalitarian Communist & Big Stupid Nanny State gov.

President Trump wasn't pushing it--he was pressured into it. There is a difference. Fauci, Clinton, Gates and others...however, I think he realized a couple of weeks into it, the pressures brought upon him to react were sheer disinformation. Anyone paying attention could pick up even the Surgeon General was lying in his appearances to talk about Covid.

Fauci needs to be investigated.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai brought it all home for me. He realized they tried impeaching the president for three years and got no where, so the plan was a medical coup to get President Trump out of office.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I never took any of the virus hype seriously. I have a good sense of perspective. So early on I saw the numbers and realized it wasn't that bad. I think most people just tend to forget how big our population is. We are a nation of 320,000,000. So if 500,000 have the virus, that is 0.15% of the population. You have a 99.85% chance of not contracting the virus. If 60,000 were to die some think that is a scary number. But it is 0.01% of the population. You have a 99.99% chance of living.

That's because any death is being put in the list as Covid even if they died from underlying reasons. Dr. Birx even admitted to it.

This way if they inflate the death numbers as Covid deaths people are frighten more and when the vaccine comes out they will happily roll up their sleeves to get it. It might even turn out like the toilet paper fights to get vaccinated. That's how manipulation works.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    President Trump wasn't pushing it--he was pressured into it. There is a difference. Fauci, Clinton, Gates and others...however, I think he realized a couple of weeks into it, the pressures brought upon him to react were sheer disinformation. Anyone paying attention could pick up even the Surgeon General was lying in his appearances to talk about Covid.
    Ya ya, Trump wasn't paying attention, he was against it before he was for it. Kinda like John F'n Kerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Ya ya, Trump wasn't paying attention, he was against it before he was for it. Kinda like John F'n Kerry.
    Whatever.

it's a complete joke. They're re-classifying causes of death. I've been very suspicious from the start but more evidence is coming out
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

As soon as they starting shutting Businesses down in March . There is no way you can justify that with a yearly china plague .

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    it's a complete joke. They're re-classifying causes of death. I've been very suspicious from the start but more evidence is coming out
    This American in China claims that its not a hoax.
    Source

I was listening the the ACC basketball tournament, and then that game was cancelled. Later, I heard libs clamoring for more government, so I knew it was overreaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I wish it was a hoax. I am having to take massive amounts of asthma medicine just to function. I am lucky my heart isnt in relatively bad shape and I am not obese or old. My average BPM is like 140 when I am not moving.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I wish it was a hoax. I am having to take massive amounts of asthma medicine just to function. I am lucky my heart isnt in relatively bad shape and I am not obese or old. My average BPM is like 140 when I am not moving.
    I am happy you are feeling good. I am lucky that i am with my family who arent to old though. And they are feeling their healthy but do take for BP but overall are generally healthy.

We decided to quit sugar just a few years back. And we feel good for doing so. The only problem is doing workout while your stuck in a home.

I quit sugar qutie hard my doctor last two years ago is happy that i decided to do that along with quitting soda pops. I hate sugary drinks like soda pops they make me feel uneasy in my stomach.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would say at least 50% of the active members of this forum still believe this is NOT a hoax. Ron Paul clearly does. So what is it with Ron Paul Forum members who claim to be libertarian except when it comes to medical issues, then they are all for medical tyranny, at least in some forms??
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am happy you are feeling good. I am lucky that i am with my family who arent to old though. And they are feeling their healthy but do take for BP but overall are generally healthy.

We decided to quit sugar just a few years back. And we feel good for doing so. The only problem is doing workout while your stuck in a home.

I quit sugar qutie hard my doctor last two years ago is happy that i decided to do that along with quitting soda pops. I hate sugary drinks like soda pops they make me feel uneasy in my stomach.
    Not feeling good. Asthma medicine is basically adrenaline. My blood pressure is way higher than normal. My hands are tremoring. My heart is beating out of my chest. I am lucky I can take the asthma medicine at the levels necessary to reduce the feeling like I am choking and breathe. I couldn't take enough the other night and I really think the doctor saved me. I was lucky there wasn't a long wait in the ER. I know this is a marathon though basically I just gotta hope my ticker can take the beating

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I would say at least 50% of the active members of this forum still believe this is NOT a hoax. Ron Paul clearly does. So what is it with Ron Paul Forum members who claim to be libertarian except when it comes to medical issues, then they are all for medical tyranny, at least in some forms??
    I don't think it's a hoax. There is a real virus. I think of it more as a mass hysteria. A manufactured one by governments and media. For what reason I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I didn't know that people smoked crack as asthma medication.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I didn't know that people smoked crack as asthma medication.
    lol. Crack gets you high. Asthma medicines like albuteral are beta agonists. Think more like the flight or fight response.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think it's a hoax. There is a real virus. I think of it more as a mass hysteria. A manufactured one by governments and media. For what reason I do not know.
    CONTROL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast