View Poll Results: Who in your view is behind creation of ISIS?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • US and allies (Israelis, Saudis etc.)

26 86.67%
  • Some other entity (specify)

1 3.33%
  • No idea /other

3 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is behind creation of ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    After 8 days of him taking charge, you have seen enough to say Trump will recruit ISIS like Obama?
    That is amazing futuristic assessment.

But I still don't think that Trump qualifies for Nobel Peace prize, it's too early.
    DGP Trump already is in ISIS recruitment videos. His rhetoric will and has already incited Islamic extremists.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After 8 days of him taking charge, you have seen enough to say Trump will recruit ISIS like Obama?
    That is amazing futuristic assessment.

But I still don't think that Trump qualifies for Nobel Peace prize, it's too early.

DJT is an Israel Firster.

AQ and ISIS are in Syria doing the CIA's dirty work.

They are trying to remove Assad. Meanwhile they are causing a nightmare for Assad by the CIA blaming Assad for all the atrocities at Aleppo.

If ISIS successfully destroys Syria and removes Assad then

1- Israel gets to keep the Golan Heights
    2- Syria is weakened and unable to retaliate when Israel attacks Iran
    3- Saudi Arabia has been helping the CIA - they hope to install a SUNNI PM

But the CIA actions will lead to a clash with Russia and WWIII

DJT has been swallowed by the swamp.

Last edited by Contumacious; 01-31-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

But on the main topic, do you agree with Trump that Obama created ISIS?
    There are so many unknowns about this story. For example we are still trying to establish who was the real POTUS during that time.
    Last edited by timosman; 01-31-2017 at 11:40 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it ever came to that, would have to be DG Trump or something like that, DJ Donmaster is already coined.

But on the main topic, do you agree with Trump that Obama created ISIS?
    I agree that Obama financed and armed ISIS and AQ because the CIA convinced him that (1) there was an ongoing civil war in Syria and (2) they referred to ISIS and AQ as the "Syrian Resistance".

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

the neo-nazi winter soldier who loves to have vacation in Syria and Ukraine with his buddies that start wars

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Not so secret turns out. Maybe we are being played? McCain is negotiating with the enemy conditions of our surrender?

the neo-nazi winter soldier who loves to have vacation in Syria and Ukraine with his buddies that start wars
    Yep, the CIA loves McCAin and his bitch Lindsey Graham.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

How can anyone think you can be on the winning side with these people?

I don't think I would call McCain a winter soldier. Winter soldiers were the good guys and summer soldiers were the bad guys.

John Mccain is stirring war up in Ukraine again...........hes 80 years old, amazing isnt it what some $#@! heads do with the last years of life they have.

John Mccain is stirring war up in Ukraine again...........hes 80 years old, amazing isnt it what some $#@! heads do with the last years of life they have.
    I am sure there would be plenty of girls who would give it to McCain to prevent the war. How about starting a campaign? We can ask the gay community to do the same for Lindsey.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

McCain a warmonger, neocrazy & Likudnick relishes a confrontation with Russia using Syria or Ukraine as a pretext.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    McCain a warmonger, neocrazy & Likudnick relishes a confrontation with Russia using Syria or Ukraine as a pretext.

We have to do it. Without it we will have to surrender!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Los Angeles, CA

George Bastard Soros is the main figure there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
    George Bastard Soros is the main figure there.
    ty.. I kept trying to remember his middle name - sounds right to me
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I thought it all started when we were arming Al Qaeda during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123