Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Global No War with Syria Rallies This Saturday

Man if I lived near a city I would be at all of these type of protests. (also busy at work; it's time to plant wheat)

Much respect to those who showed up.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    here is a crappy fox report on our rally
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/233098...ction-in-syria
    Interesting how it seems a Muslim was at the pro-war rally. Didn't most of them originally support George W Bush too?

I'm guessing he'll change his mind after the intervention begins.

ya they totally screwed up the order to, the anti war rally was in the evening not the morning and hell I did not even hear about it till now, and that shot of us they took saying two dozen was after people were leaving at 7 pm, I saw them setting up a long shot then I knew they would do this

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oh and we had muslims at our rally to, those at the pro intervention were all Syrians they claim and one douche did come by our rally arguing for not peaceful intervention but for us to take out Assad, people debated him he used a emotional argument

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    here is a crappy fox report on our rally
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/233098...ction-in-syria
    Yeah DFW news is absolute $#@!. When I was a young teen they had me convinced that David Koresh thought he was Jesus and deserved to die. Our local media regularly lies to us.

ya channel 11 news used to be good when it was not CBS, and I miss the Times Herald news paper

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So I made the news...

Were you alone Gunny?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah DFW news is absolute $#@!. When I was a young teen they had me convinced that David Koresh thought he was Jesus and deserved to die. Our local media regularly lies to us.
    ^^^^^^^ Much truth! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Were you alone Gunny?
    No, there was 30-40 people there. I stood on the corner with the highest visibility in full sunlight, almost everyone else stood on the other corner with the least visibility, but in the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    No, there was 30-40 people there. I stood on the corner with the highest visibility in full sunlight, almost everyone else stood on the other corner with the least visibility, but in the shade.
    You make us proud Gunny!
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123