Thread: Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger

Pretty strong language, she also called him "cadet bone spurs":

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

By Brandon Carter - 01/20/18

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) tore into President Trump on the Senate floor Saturday, calling him a “five-deferment draft dodger” and slamming him for his comments toward North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
    “Does he even know that there are service members who are in harm’s way right now, watching him, looking for their commander in chief to show leadership, rather than [trying] to deflect blame?” Duckworth said. “Or that his own Pentagon says that the short-term funding plans he seems intent on pushing is actually harmful to not just the military, but to our national security?”
    “I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you'd stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger."
    Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...five-deferment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weren't democrats and other so-called "lefties" the very epitome of the average draft dodger?

Typical hypocrite. Kind of rough on the eyes, too, I would add.

They whined and wept and wooned over the "disrespek" showed to Obammy, yet here they are with Trump, only far, far worse. It is at times difficult for me to choke down the desire that spikes upward from this tiny corner of myself - the midbrain creature that cherishes honor and would see slain in the most hideously cruel ways those who are stupid and corrupt, as exemplified by this nasty, gaspingly ugly "woman".

Verily I tell thee unto thy depthless nausea that God is a creature with the most ghastly evil sense of humor, and the joke is on every decent man who walketh the earth.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Weren't democrats and other so-called "lefties" the very epitome of the average draft dodger?

Typical hypocrite. Kind of rough on the eyes, too, I would add.

They whined and wept and wooned over the "disrespek" showed to Obammy, yet here they are with Trump, only far, far worse. It is at times difficult for me to choke down the desire that spikes upward from this tiny corner of myself - the midbrain creature that cherishes honor and would see slain in the most hideously cruel ways those who are stupid and corrupt, as exemplified by this nasty, gaspingly ugly "woman".

Verily I tell thee unto thy depthless nausea that God is a creature with the most ghastly evil sense of humor, and the joke is on every decent man who walketh the earth.
    I don't know osan, maybe you're talking about the political class when you say it's now worse. On that I agree, they're going bat$#@! and obummer never suffered such from team red.
    "The Patriarch"

I have more respect for draft dodging than unremorsefully volunteering to fight for the US Military aka the greatest purveyor of terrorism on the planet

Enter Rahm Emanuel, chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, who dug up a pro-war candidate, Tammy Duckworth. Although she had both her legs blown off in Iraq, she has remained committed to "staying the course" in Iraq (2). Duckworth had no political experience and did not live in the 6th District, but Rahm Emanuel raised a million dollars for her and brought in Dem heavyweights Joe Lieberman, Barak Obama, John Kerry, John Edwards and Hillary Clinton to support her. Despite all this help and with the Cegelis campaign virtually penniless, Duckworth barely managed to eke out a [primary election] victory by a measly four percentage points.
    http://www.chicagonow.com/dennis-byr...ls-handmaiden/

... Gotta love the freak show that is Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I have more respect for draft dodging than unremorsefully volunteering to fight for the US Military aka the greatest purveyor of terrorism on the planet
    What if said draft dodger remorselessly volunteers others to fight, while throwing yuge amounts of loot at defense contractors?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't know osan, maybe you're talking about the political class when you say it's now worse. On that I agree, they're going bat$#@! and obummer never suffered such from team red.
    That, and the common man as well. The sorts of comments I'd hear about Obammy were nothing compared with what I hear, see, and read about Trump.

It is interesting to see that Comedy Central has devoted entire shows to Trump including the one hosted by that black $#@! Noah something or other. A wholesale phag from the $#@!-hole South Africa who lives here precisely because SA is such a dangerous and rotten place. He is given asylum and thanks the host with his mean-spirited drivel. Should send his ass back and let the animals have at him.

If Trump had any sense, he would import the white South Africans by the hundreds of thousands. Their farmers are world-class producers and they are being exterminated. It is interesting to note how their existential plight is being wholly ignored by media because it's the black $#@!s who are doing the killing of whites, which doesn't quite fit the white-people-be-evil-,-black-people-be-po'-vikkims narrative.

I'd let every last one of them in. Within a year I suspect there'd be nary an individual left in SA. The black ones would be unable to feed themselves.

What a world.

I wonder how another 100-day war would be handled by the current raft of media douches. Black victims. Black perps. I bet it would somehow be all blamed on white people.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What if said draft dodger remorselessly volunteers others to fight, while throwing yuge amounts of loot at defense contractors?
    If you have a point to make, you should do so. This innuendo crap is for the birds.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

Learn to spell right, God damn it. Ill-Annoy.

Got it?

RIGHT!

PS: hot legs.

If you have a point to make, you should do so. This innuendo crap is for the birds.
    I'm sorry, let me spell it out for you...

Trump is a draft dodger who grew up to advocate for war and increased military spending

It is not draft-dodging when there is no imminent threat to the borders of the United States. Drafts are not for political wars, undeclared wars, to procure resources for robber-barons, or to cease foreign civil wars.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    It is not draft-dodging when there is no imminent threat to the borders of the United States.
    Draft dodging means illegally evading the draft, plain and simple - the nature of the war is irrelevant.

Of course, Trump's draft dodging isn't really the problem. The problem is his subsequent warmongering.

The fact that he was a draft dodger is just hypocritical icing on the cake.

It would be the same as a tax evader getting elected and proposing higher taxes, for instance.

I'm sorry, let me spell it out for you...

Trump is a draft dodger who grew up to advocate for war and increased military spending

Thank you for speaking directly for once. This is how communications should be. Leave the fancy poetic verse thing for fancy poetic verse. Clarity begets clarity and understanding, which I feel is important where certain topics are concerned.

As for chickenhawks, let us be sensible. If you want war and can get someone else to do the fighting in your place, you would be a wholesale idiot to go and do it yourself, all notions of honor notwithstanding. I mean, come on now. Of course, the better position is to advocate for copious $#@!ing in preference to fighting. But if you're going to be of the "make war" clan, finding suckers to do the dying for you only makes rational sense. We don't have to like it, mind you, but should at least acknowledge the sensibility of it.

Draft dodging means illegally evading the draft, plain and simple - the nature of the war is irrelevant.

Of course, Trump's draft dodging isn't really the problem. The problem is his subsequent warmongering.

It would be the same as a tax evader getting elected and proposing higher taxes, for instance.
    If a draft is wanting, it is not an authorized draft and cannot be dodging it. Similarly as when law enforcement issues somebody an unlawful command.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Both warmongers are colossal jackoffs. If Ducksoup doesn't mind losing her legs for nothing, that's awesome - power to ya, chickee! If Trump wants to commandeer and chief a warpath across Asia, he can do so stretched across the prow of the Reagan all by his lonesome. We don't need the oil either's selling.

Thank you for speaking directly for once.

This is how communications should be. Leave the fancy poetic verse thing for fancy poetic verse. Clarity begets clarity and understanding, which I feel is important where certain topics are concerned.
    Ah, yes, thanks for the tip...

As for chickenhawks, let us be sensible. If you want war and can get someone else to do the fighting in your place, you would be a wholesale idiot to go and do it yourself, all notions of honor notwithstanding. I mean, come on now. Of course, the better position is to advocate for copious $#@!ing in preference to fighting. But if you're going to be of the "make war" clan, finding suckers to do the dying for you only makes rational sense. We don't have to like it, mind you, but should at least acknowledge the sensibility of it.
    ...and I don't, that being my point.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a draft is wanting, it is not an authorized draft and cannot be dodging it. Similarly as when law enforcement issues somebody an unlawful command.
    I don't know why you're arguing that draft dodging can be justified, as I never said anything to the contrary.

Once again, the problem with Trump's draft dodging is the hypocrisy of it.

...and I don't, that being my point.
    Fair enough. I'm on the same page.

I don't know why you're arguing that draft dodging can be justified, as I never said anything to the contrary.

Oh, only that is a moot issue.

Oh, only that is a moot issue.
    How so?

It's not hypocrisy until he institutes a draft.

Duckbrain is a typical Demoncrat sophist, what does avoiding the draft have to do with paying those who volunteered?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not hypocrisy until he institutes a draft.

Duckbrain is a typical Demoncrat sophist, what does avoiding the draft have to do with paying those who volunteered?
    Those are fine orange hairs you're splitting...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

I lived there when a lot of this was happening. They completely redrew the districts with the sole intention of getting the TEA Party guy who beat Melissa Bean (forget his name....) out and her in.

She's a tax cheat.

He was 4F. She might not think his bone spurs warranted a deferral but the draft board did.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yea thats awful, but I doubt ms. duckworth thinks the same

pure name calling with no meaningful argument = immature and stupid.

It's pointless to have any argument over duckworth's cheap theatrics. She has zilch to offer.

Effing illinois . $#@!hole .

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Draft = Slavery

I am anti-draft.

All humans should always have the right to do everything in their power to avoid being enslaved.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    All humans should always have the right to do everything in their power to avoid being enslaved.
    Can't we all just get along? Why can't you pretend like everybody else? What is wrong with you?

Illinois National Guard Helicopter Pilot born in Bangkok Thailand . She has to be like a golden goose to the Dems .