Thread: Our Hypocritical, Bullying, Social Justice Bolsheviks

Exclamation Our Hypocritical, Bullying, Social Justice Bolsheviks

Our Hypocritical, Bullying, Social Justice Bolsheviks

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...ce-bolsheviks/

Thomas DiLorenzo

Among the many crusades of America’s Social Justice Bolsheviks over the past several years has been one supposedly against bullying. Billions of tax dollars have been spent to create a whole new anti-bullying bureaucracy.

At the same time, America’s Social Justice Bolsheviks are the world’s biggest bullies!

Let a well-known conservative or libertarian speaker show up at one of their universities and he will be shouted down, screamed at with F-bombs, shoved around, libeled as a racist/sexist/homophobe, terrorized with cars and buildings set on fire as in Berkeley, or just plain dis-invited.

A conservative student from Ithaca College was recently assaulted by a mob of black-clad, hooded Bolshevik goons at a vigil for the Charlottsville victims held in Syracuse, NY for merely wearing a Young America’s Foundation ball cap. Conservative and libertarian college students mostly remain quiet for fear of being bullied by social justice Bolsheviks among the student body and the university administration.

Whenever they do speak up in an entirely civilized and scholarly way, they risk being accused of “bullying” with their “insensitive” remarks and threatened with university sanctions. Safe rooms are set up in dozens of universities to allow the social justice Bolsheviks to hide their empty heads in the sand should a diverse viewpoint ever be uttered on their campuses.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm starting to get truly frightened.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror

The Red Terror was a period of political repression and mass killings carried out by Bolsheviks after the beginning of the Russian Civil War in 1918.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Another redefinition of terms. If a person says something they don't agree with, that person is a bully, and can be physically assaulted. Who is the bully again?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another redefinition of terms. If a person says something they don't agree with, that person is a bully, and can be physically assaulted. Who is the bully again?

U.S. foreign policy think, is terribly popular with a lot of folks.

Preempt or be preempted, forget motives, the very nature of your enemy demands preemptive action, do what ya gotta do because you're exceptional.

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 08-18-2017 at 02:43 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    U.S. foreign policy think, is terribly popular with a lot of folks.

Preempt or be preempted, forget motives, the very nature of your enemy demands preemptive action, do what ya gotta do because you're exceptional.

The left has become like a group of cops beating a prone, defenseless person and screaming "stop resisting!"