Thread: WTF happened?

Angry WTF happened?

I actually had hope, the apathy is back, the forum is so sad and depressing. I know I shouldn’t make a big deal out of it, all is well but damn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've actually never seen more activity or enthusiasm. Trump's victory in 2016 really invigorated this forum with life and restored my faith in this forum's ability to accomplish our political objectives
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Those are just the negative trolls..

Everything is going great. Trump will order the troops home soon and start putting the deep state pedophiles in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump will order the troops home soon and start putting the deep state pedophiles in prison.
    Very very soon
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This message is hidden because afwjam is on your ignore list.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I've actually never seen more activity or enthusiasm. Trump's victory in 2016 really invigorated this forum with life and restored my faith in this forum's ability to accomplish our political objectives
    I love u.

Had a double take to make sure wasn’t Danny or Sword
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol how pathetic, if you are ignoring someone then ignore them. Lord knows why you need to ignore me, but whatever if you need a safe space.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love you Texan.... but people actually believe Trump is for Liberty!? I enjoy the mans willingness to say whatever and appreciate the show with the liberals, I’m sick of their $#@! too.... We are coming up on an epic economic downturn and seem to be involved in more conflicts then ever, it’s just so sad our Ron Paul community has devolved the way it has. What happened to ending the Fed? How about we bring them all home? Cut spending? Eliminate department of education, income tax, TSA.... oh well ��

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I love you Texan.... but people actually believe Trump is for Liberty!? I enjoy the mans willingness to say whatever and appreciate the show with the liberals, I’m sick of their $#@! too.... We are coming up on an epic economic downturn and seem to be involved in more conflicts then ever, it’s just so sad our Ron Paul community has devolved the way it has. What happened to ending the Fed? How about we bring them all home? Cut spending? Eliminate department of education, income tax, TSA.... oh well ��
    We can't have ANY of that. But we can have a President that talks trash to people we don't like, that's almost as good, right?
    "The Patriarch"

Trump is for liberty to an extent, but that's not as relevant as him being against the satanic cabal that runs our monetary system, governments, news media, corporations, military industrial complex, etc..

The idea is that they were the ones who blocked Ron Paul from becoming President, or at least having a good run at it, so once they are out of power we will have a more level playing field to accomplish the goals of the forum like what TheTexan was talking about.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump is for liberty to an extent, but that's not as relevant as him being against the satanic cabal that runs our monetary system, governments, news media, corporations, military industrial complex, etc..

The idea is that they were the ones who blocked Ron Paul from becoming President, or at least having a good run at it, so once they are out of power we will have a more level playing field to accomplish the goals of the forum like what the texan was talking about.

He wants the fed to lower interest rates more, has expanded spending endlessly, thrives off the media, protectionist tariffs for $#@!ty companies that can’t compete, expanded military spending and endless authoritarian cheerleading.... you were saying?

looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, is a duck.

And tomorrow on conspiracy theories from inbreds....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What does this word apathy mean and why is he calling us that ??
    Do something Danke

He wants the fed to lower interest rates more, has expanded spending endlessly, thrives off the media, protectionist tariffs for $#@!ty companies that can’t compete, expanded military spending and endless authoritarian cheerleading.... you were saying?

looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, is a duck.
    No, that is incorrect. Before his election, Trump said that the interest rates were way too low, he understands how they create bubbles, etc.

But he has to have a good economy to get as much of his goals done as possible, so while President he is favoring lower interest rates to keep the economy moving. It is really an integral part of the strategy I outlined in my previous post.

Peter Schiff always used to say that somebody needed to get elected, end the Fed, and tell the people that there is going to be a rough transition, but that it will be worth it in the long run.

Trump can't take that risk, because his short-term goal is not drastically cut spending and end the fed, it is to take down the satanic cabal that RUNS the fed and everything else. All of that other stuff comes after we take out the satanic cabal. So you're just going to have to be patient.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I actually had hope, the apathy is back, the forum is so sad and depressing. I know I shouldn’t make a big deal out of it, all is well but damn.

What? Have you not tried the koolaid?
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.