Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

None of the issues being raised against Kavanaugh are timely. If any were real, there was a long process during which they were given a forum to be aired.

These claims were withheld until a politically necessary moment because they are false claims made in bad faith. The people making the claims should be looking at stiff prison sentences.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny how all these women Kavanaugh "raped" happen to be liberal activists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Just in case you missed it, Rachel Mitchell's report on Ford's testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

A professor and writer for The Federalist retrieved an academic study authored in part by Christine Blasey Ford on hypnosis, memory retrieval and “creating artificial situations.”
    “One of Christine Ford Blasey’s research articles in 2008 included a study in which participants were TAUGHT SELF-HYPNOSIS & noted hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories “AND CREATE ARTIFICAL [sic] SITUATIONS,” said Margot Cleveland on Twitter.
    BREAKING: This is HUGE (waiting for permission to h/t): One of Christine Ford Blasey's research articles in 2008 included a study in which participants were TAUGHT SELF-HYPNOSIS & noted hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories "AND CREATE ARTIFICAL SITUATIONS." pic.twitter.com/11n1JVnArM
    — Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) October 1, 2018

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/huge-b...ieve-memories/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    boof

1. short for butt$#@! (and less vulgar)

2. anything goofy, messed up, or otherwise out of the ordinary

I boofed my 9-iron and hit my foot instead of the ball.
    That matches my recollection of the term. We used it mostly as the second definition.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Former CIA Director John Brennan assures us that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is “a national treasure.” And his former colleague, James Comey, has urged investigators to “dig deeper.”

So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony:
    I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand.
    In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”
    Under questioning from Sen. Diane Feinstein, Ford described an agonizing after-effect of the alleged Kavanaugh attack that caused her to demand that second door:
    “Anxiety, phobia and PTSD-like symptoms are the types of things that I’ve been coping with,” Ford said. “More specially, claustrophobia, panic and that type of thing.”
    FEINSTEIN: “Is that the reason for the second front door? Claustrophobia?”
    FORD: “Correct.”
    The trade-off, apparently, was evident in Ford’s statement that “our house does not look aesthetically pleasing from the curb.” From the view on Google Earth, or Redfin, one can’t see the second door easily and the house appears no uglier “from the curb” than it ever did, if it did. But a glance at the real estate databases about Ford’s house are instructive.
    The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.
    So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?
    One key may be Ford’s continuing testimony to Feinstein, after describing the aesthetic difficulties “from the curb.”
    FEINSTEIN: “I see. And do you have that second front door?”
    FORD: “Yes.”
    FEINSTEIN: “It…”
    FORD: “It - it now is a place to host Google interns. Because we live near Google, so we get to have - other students can live there.”
    Now that she mentions it, the additional remodeling in effect added a self-contained unit to the house, with its own entrance, perfect for “hosting” or even possibly renting, in violation of the local zoning. Perhaps a professional office might be a perfect use, if an illegal one. And in the tight Palo Alto real estate market, there are a lot of games played for some serious income.
    And that may answer another strange anomaly.

Because since 1993, and through some listings even today, there was another tenant at what is now the Ford property. It is listed as this person’s residence from 1993 to July 2007, a week or so after she sold the house to the Fords.
    Her name is Dr. Sylvia Randall, and she listed this address for her California licensed practice of psychotherapy, including couples psychotherapy, until her move to Oregon in 2007.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ble-door-story

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    No.321

Oct 3 2018 00:50:21 (EST)
    NEW

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Shipp/status/1047333936102363136

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Ford herself coached by the C_A?
    FARM (pre-family invite) w/ internship assignment (Stanford)?
    C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who are targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etc.?
    Fantasy or Reality?
    Normal-to- [self-induced] in stages to exhibit past trauma-level events w/ 'friendly' therapy sessions notated as undefined?
    'Past trauma' exerted to IDEN 'mind w/ feelings' w/ TARGET INSERTION.
    Polygraph administered by [former] FBI agent?
    Who was the agent?
    Background?
    Mueller-era?
    HOW MANY TIMES WAS THE TEST ADMINISTERED BEFORE RESULTS SATISFACTORY?
    WERE QUESTIONS MODIFIED TO CREATE POSITIVE RESULT?
    Goal: [per past statistical success rates] apply enough 'false' intensive private & public pressure for nominee to resign.
    Mission Failed.
    Target provided w/ info to prep [counter].
    The More You Know…

Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Considering Kavanaugh played a role in the creation of the Patriot Act, you'd think the Dems would be bringing that up in why they don't want to support him. Oh wait, that's because they also support the Patriot Act.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Doug Casey speaks on Christine Ford and Brett Kavanaugh and Mirrors My Thoughts

Casey on Christine Ford:

Christine Ford is either lying or deluded. The other accusers are shameless publicity seekers, at best. ...

The supposed witnesses can provide zero relevant corroboration. Her testimony, outside discussions and records, were inconsistent. Her sham fear of flying says she had serious second thoughts. Her timing in making the accusation at the last minute is highly suspicious. Especially when she doesn’t remember who invited her, where the party was, when it was, how she got there, how she got home from the party, or any other common sense, practical details.

The accusation seems like a fabrication from out of nowhere. Really fishy. ... she sounded ridiculously and embarrassingly incredible.

Up until this point, Christine Ford has been treated with kid gloves, simply because she’s a woman making an accusation against the most despised of all humans: a white male.

Alleging a crime against a public figure is a tailor-made opportunity for anybody and everybody to have their 15 minutes of fame. It might be a complete and total lie ... But if charges are made in the right political atmosphere—like now—it’s a ticket to fame. Christine Ford is no doubt going to get a million-dollar book contract, lots of fat speaking gigs, and God knows what else. It’s going to work out very well for her from a financial point of view. The other accusers will pick up whatever notoriety their PR reps can cadge. What they should all get, however, is a lawsuit for damages. It’s an outrage that someone can make allegations—with basically no proof whatsoever—ruin a man’s life, and profit hugely from it, with no consequences. ...

there’s been basically no investigation into Ford’s life, habits, associations, character, or views. ... She apparently has strident left-wing views and has worn a pussy hat. ...

This is all a degrading and irrelevant sideshow for everyone involved. A political witch hunt. Why is nobody talking about Kavanaugh’s actual legal views? The entire charade is a sign of the complete corruption of the American political and judicial systems.

Casey on Kavanaugh:
    Kavanaugh ... spent his whole life within the Washington Beltway. He’s no libertarian. ...

When he was working for the Baby Bush, he was a huge supporter of the criminally intrusive PATRIOT Act. ... one of the most anti-freedom laws ever passed ... completely unconstitutional. Forget about him being a “Constitutionalist.”

Nobody heard a word of protest from him about Guantanamo, or the torture that occurred during the Bush tenure. No comments on Americans being designated “enemy combatants,” and sent off to be tortured in places like Syria. ...

He had no problem with the railroading of Edward Snowden, or the government spying on American citizens. Unconstitutional and immoral ...

this guy is not a friend of freedom. Nor does he actually follow the Constitution ... He’s a minion of the government. ...

the U.S. Constitution itself has already been interpreted out of existence. The only parts of it that are really observed are procedural things like how many senators or congressmen come from a given state, or that the vice president breaks a tie in the senate. ... The Constitution is supposed to protect the individual from the State. In that regard, the whole thing has been interpreted out of existence. ...

The Supremes aren’t preternaturally wise. They never have been. They’re just political appointees. ... these people aren’t the best and the brightest. They’re just nine political appointees chosen for whatever reason—often venal and political reasons—by the president. ...
    Last edited by AZJoe; 10-06-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...53590208962560

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about Brett?

What about Brett?
    He should sue her pants off. (Would that be considered sexual assault?)

He will probably try to let it be forgotten instead.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well at least she doesn't want to push old people out onto an ice float.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Legal experts: Kavanaugh should sue

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...86774655303680

Brother Nathanael: Dr Ford's Fatal Fixation

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Considering Kavanaugh played a role in the creation of the Patriot Act, you'd think the Dems would be bringing that up in why they don't want to support him. Oh wait, that's because they also support the Patriot Act.
    He was there when the first one came into being.
    He is NOT a civil libertarian at all in his views, thusly.
    Barack Obama also had these Warhawk moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    He likes beer.
    Ain't nothing wrong with that:

Aratus looks up. True...dat. Point.

Jeff Sessions is a tad too Reefer Madness on people.
    Gary Johnson by comparison has bright ideas, often!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    He likes beer.
    He rather drove that point home.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kunstler: Aftermath as Prologue

I believe Christine Blasey Ford was lying, through and through, in her injured little girl voice, like a bad imitation of Truman Capote.

I believe that the Christine Blasey Ford gambit was an extension of the sinister activities underway since early 2016 in the Department of Justice and the FBI to un-do the last presidential election …

It turns out that the Deep State is a small world. Did you know that the lawyer sitting next to Dr. Ford in the Senate hearings, one Michael Bromwich, is also an attorney for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI Deputy Director fired for lying to investigators from his own agency and currently singing to a grand jury? What a coincidence. …

It’s a matter of record that Dr. Ford traveled to Rehobeth Beach Delaware on July 26, where her Best Friend Forever and former room-mate, Monica McLean, lives, and that she spent the next four days there before sending a letter July 30 to Senator Diane Feinstein that kicked off the “sexual assault” circus. Did you know that Monica McClean was a retired FBI special agent, and that she worked in the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York under Preet Bharara, who had earlier worked for Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer? …

Did you know that Monica McClean’s lawyer, one David Laufman is a former DOJ top lawyer who assisted former FBI counter-intel chief Peter Strozk on both the Clinton and Russia investigations before resigning … he sat in on the notorious “unsworn” interview with Hillary in 2016. …

Did you know that Ms. Leland Keyser, Dr. Ford’s previous BFF from back in the Holton Arms prep school, told the final round of FBI investigators in the Kavanaugh hearing last week — as reported by the The Wall Street Journal — that she “felt pressured” by Monica McLean and her representatives to change her story — that she knew nothing about the alleged sexual assault, or the alleged party … that’s called suborning perjury. …

The Democratic Party has its fingerprints all over this, as it does with the shenanigans over the Russia investigation. … I not believe Dr. Ford’s story; I also don’t believe she acted on her own …

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) says that she believes Christine Blasey Ford's allegations that she was sexually assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh and says that there was corroboration of Ford's claims.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast