Thread: Rand Paul Turns Dr. Fauci Into a Flaming Hot Mess with Questions He Can't Answer

Exclamation Rand Paul Turns Dr. Fauci Into a Flaming Hot Mess with Questions He Can't Answer

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was this Fauci was talking about at 6:30?

"People who receive royalties are not required to divulge them, even on their financial statements, according to the Bayh Dole Act."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

"People who receive royalties are not required to divulge them, even on their financial statements, according to the Bayh Dole Act."
    4:46. Scientists, including 1800 employed by the NIH, among them Fauci himself and members of the vaccine committee. This is a clear and obvious conflict of interest in the decision making process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

Federal agencies' administration of the Bayh-Dole Act as it applies
    to research universities is decentralized. While the Department of
    Commerce has issued implementing regulations and provides
    coordination under limited circumstances, the act actually is
    administered by the agencies providing the funds. The agencies'
    activities consist largely of ensuring that the universities meet the
    reporting requirements and deadlines set out in the act and
    regulations. According to Commerce officials, no agency has yet
    taken back the title to any inventions because they were not being
    commercialized.

We visited 10 major research universities and found that they had
    established formal programs and procedures to implement the act. The
    universities had special units to handle the reporting and licensing
    of inventions, had established procedures to ensure adherence to the
    act's reporting requirements, had set up computerized databases to
    monitor activities involving inventions, and were actively pursuing
    licensing for their inventions. They also appeared to be pursuing
    licensing opportunities wherever possible and sharing royalties with
    the inventors.
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...CED-98-126.htm

https://www.lw.com/thoughtLeadership...-bayh-dole-act
    Last edited by donnay; 06-17-2022 at 06:59 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm getting really sick and tired of these Fauci take downs. Put this monster in jail already.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm getting really sick and tired of these Fauci take downs. Put this monster in jail already.
    Exactly.

Fact is he is still getting a fat paycheck from the United States Government.

He cant tell the truth because he is a Compulsive LIAR and MURDERER. He is up there with Joseph Mengele (NAZI Mad Scientist).

Fauci is also dangerous. He does everything in his power to pull the medical licenses of every doctor who disagrees with his Medical Dictatorship, but in reality, the only medical license that needs to be revoked and the man put behind bars FOR LIFE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Good to see Rand keeping up the pressure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Imagine what will happen once the GOP gets the majority in the House and Senate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He's being protected by the current administration. His day is coming right after the Biden impeachment hearings in 2023.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He's being protected by the current administration. His day is coming right after the Biden impeachment hearings in 2023.
    What Biden impeachment hearings? According to McCarthy, impeaching Biden isn't even a priority if they retake the House and Senate. They'd rather have him languish in the oval office while he continues to destroy the country unchecked. Even if Biden was successfully impeached, you're just making Harris president and nobody in the country wants to see her gain that title. You'll have to have an impeachment of her straight after or impeach both at the same time.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-17-2022 at 05:37 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fauci Totally Exposed - Part Of The Problem #871
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie take a look at the recent exchange between Anthony Fauci and Dr. Rand Paul about funding, royalties, and who is making the money off this crisis. This Episode Was Recorded On 6.17.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZWhRnAU7w
    //

Imagine what will happen once the GOP gets the majority in the House and Senate.
    Team (R) ain’t coming to save you, brah. They aren’t going to do $#@! but say words.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Team (R) ain’t coming to save you, brah. They aren’t going to do $#@! but say words.
    Not the RINO's...but there are the those, like Rand that are making waves and waking people up to get the Rino's out.

My guess is about the same as in 108th United States Congress with Bush Jr at the helm.

What Biden impeachment hearings? According to McCarthy, impeaching Biden isn't even a priority if they retake the House and Senate. They'd rather have him languish in the oval office while he continues to destroy the country unchecked. Even if Biden was successfully impeached, you're just making Harris president and nobody in the country wants to see her gain that title. You'll have to have an impeachment of her straight after or impeach both at the same time.
    Oh I don't expect Biden to be removed. Even if 100% of the GOP supported it, that wouldn't be the 2/3rds majority needed for the Senate. But I suspect the Hunter Biden laptop revelations to no longer be swept under the rug. Joe will be weakened but not removed. Once the smoke clears and the dust settles from that bruhaha, chairman Jim Jordan in the house and chairman Rand Paul in the senate will both have subpoena powers.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not the RINO's...but there are the those, like Rand that are making waves and waking people up to get the Rino's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mt4rp View Post
    My guess is about the same as in 108th United States Congress with Bush Jr at the helm.
    @donnay gets it. It's not the GOP that's going to be helpful. But GOP senators like Rand Paul and congressmen like Jim Jordan and Thomas Massie will have more power come 2023.

@donnay gets it. It's not the GOP that's going to be helpful. But GOP senators like Rand Paul and congressmen like Jim Jordan and Thomas Massie will have more power come 2023.
    Yes, and that seems to be the great awakening. Thanks to Trump (I know he has his faults), but he has flushed out the RINO's because he has named names at all his rallies. Even Pence has had a light shinned on him. I didn't like him from the get-go, but that is what the GOP pushed.

That would represent at least an entire year of tying up the house, the senate, and the media and therefore a good use of the time they are in office... Certainly a better use of time than anything they've done in the last 30 years.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.