Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones & Mike Savage says Trump could be screwed by neocons.

Cant stand that Ron Paul hating Israeli firster Savage.

But at-least theyre acknowledging that Trump is wrong.
    Last edited by unknown; 04-13-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You know, I just have to laugh...

These guys still think that Trump is getting screwed. I guess they never even considered that they're the ones who've been getting screwed all along. Useful idiots.
    Tell me about it.

Seeing that Ben Garrison comic on the Youtube screen makes my blood boil. That fool was such an unabashed cheerleader for Trump all through the campaign from the moment he declared he was running. What cause did he think he was advancing all that time?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Isn't Michael "bomb bomb Iraq/Iran" Weiner aka Savage himself a closet neocon?

But Alex' reversal is still bit stunning.
    Savage likes to rant a lot, so no telling what he said on a given day, but he has always been pretty much anti-war.

Do you have a quote from him on bombing Iraq or Iran?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Savage likes to rant a lot, so no telling what he said on a given day, but he has always been pretty much anti-war.

Do you have a quote from him on bombing Iraq or Iran?
    I have not heard him in a long while once I relaized he was an oppotunist/con artist/ go with flow kinda media guy trying to make a living on air. He's entertaining and pretty informed on herbal meds and wide range of things if one has free time and this is all very dated impression from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g

Probably tons of examples like these unless he has managed to get past pro war rants cleansed.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I have not heard him in a long while once I relaized he was an oppotunist/con artist/ go with flow kinda media guy trying to make a living on air. He's entertaining and pretty informed on herbal meds and wide range of things if one has free time and this is all very dated impression from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g

Probably tons of examples like these unless he has managed to get past pro war rants cleansed.
    Those are the same rant above, which seems to be about Bush bringing Muslim refuges to the US and a reaction to PC advocacy of Islam and bringing it to the US ("the religion of peace"). Probably the kind of show he would do after a terrorist attack. Not sure why he references Iran. He is saying "bring our boys back home", which isn't a neocon position.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You know, I just have to laugh...

These guys still think that Trump is getting screwed. I guess they never even considered that they're the ones who've been getting screwed all along. Useful idiots.
    This.

How these people can simultaneously believe that Trump is the uber-alpha real man decider and also such a credulous moron that he just goes along with whatever the people around him say is beyond me. Obviously those are two mutually exclusive personalities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I wonder if the FBI found something during that raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12