Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So you're thinking about voting for Trump in 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I see other allies as well. I see them with different degrees of overlap with us and give them different degrees of trust.

I see a public effort to call out corrupt GOP members by other GOP members.

I see a public acknowledgement that the establishment needs to be confronted.

I see the establishment being put into an uncomfortable position as more and more voters are pushing back against them.

I appreciate that there is an open fight within the GOP.

I see this as a step toward more liberty.

I see the Marxists as the #1 enemy of liberty. I see the Democrat party exposed more than ever as being the party of Marxism.

I see the GOP embracing the role of being anti-Marxist more than ever.

I also see many short comings and a long way to go, but I also have more hope than in a long time of our nation waking up to the threat of Marxism.
    I see some of that going on, too. And I like it. I just can't figure out how a New York Democratic pops up eight years into it, capitalizes on it and profits handsomely, backstabs the movement, and then gets credit for making it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The problem with the GOP is they mostly don't stand for anything. When the liberals take a stance regardless of how unsound or hypocritical they all stand united and even drag a few republicans along.
    The media certainly works at making it seem that way. Fortunately, we have someone here who's really good at scratching beneath that surface:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...utocannibalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I see some of that going on, too. And I like it. I just can't figure out how a New York Democratic pops up eight years into it, capitalizes on it and profits handsomely, backstabs the movement, and then gets credit for making it happen.

The media certainly works at making it seem that way. Fortunately, we have someone here who's really good at scratching beneath that surface:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...utocannibalism
    Its ok that you can't figure it out, good things are happening regardless. I would just suggest you enjoy it and look for way to help push it in a better direction.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Its ok that you can't figure it out, good things are happening regardless. I would just suggest you enjoy it and look for way to help push it in a better direction.
    That would be easier if every time Republicans elected one of these RINOs, the same people who beat Obamacare into a bloody pulp didn't let their golden boy get away with $#@! like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Drug Pushers vs. Drug Dealers

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2022...-drug-dealers/

By eric - July 27, 2022

The Orange Man said the other day that he favors the death penalty for drug dealers. This is priceless – coming from one of the biggest drug pushers in the country.

Whatever your attitude toward pot – or crack, for that matter – dealers aren’t pushers, except in the rhetorical sense, often used by “law and order” (authoritarian) types who seek to criminalize voluntary transactions they do not like. Just like authoritarian Leftists, who criminalize voluntary transactions they do not like – such as keeping one’s business open to those who wish to transact business during a “pandemic.”

Dealers offer whatever they’re selling to people who are free to buy it – or not. If they don’t, nothing happens to them. They are certainly not threatened with social and economic exclusion if they do not use the drugs on offer.

Contrast that with what the Orange Man is pushing.

The dangerous drugs he used the power of his office to force us to buy – via the tax dollars we’re all forced to pay – to enrich billion-dollar drug cartels. Who then enabled corporations to threaten millions of people with loss of livelihood if they refused to take them. Left in place the “emergency” he declared that was used by his replacement to force people to take, including everyone in the military.

We came this close to being required to carry around a “vaccine” passport in order to be allowed to be part of society. And we are not yet far away from that possibility becoming an actuality as a result of this man’s actions.

No one has pushed drugs harder than the Orange Man, except perhaps the Hair Plugged Man – and the latter was only in a position to push them harder thanks to the prior actions of the Orange Man.

Who continues to push the drugs that have wrecked millions of lives – notwithstanding the now-undeniable evidence that they have done exactly that, rather than “saved millions of lives,” as the Orange Man continues to insist they have.

What does it tell us about this man?

Who now urges a “quick” death for drug dealers, whose product – though also dangerous, in some cases – no one has ever been under any legal pressure to buy but to also to use, contrary to their own wishes.

Well, it tells us the man is dangerous – something many of us already know, given that this man is responsible for declaring (and never rescinding) the “emergency” that wrecked (and ended) so many lives. Who pushed “emergency use authorization” of dangerous drugs through, so as to facilitate the pushing of these dangerous drugs into the bodies of millions of people, thousands of whom have already died as a result and many times that number badly and irreparably hurt by them.

It tells us he is a callous, thoughtless man. Something far worse than a merely bombastic man. A man very much like the Little Man he gave the podium over to during the last year of his presidency – an interesting thing to think about. Many of the fans of the Orange Man do not like the Little Man because of the latter’s beyond-obnoxious pushing of drugs he has to know are neither “safe” nor “effective.”

But they haven’t noticed their man has done – continues to do – the same.

Now this man wants to “save the country” – from what, exactly? He is the enabler of everything that besets us. Including what he styles the “steal,” which he did nothing to prevent, as by using the power of his office – while he still held it – to rescind the “emergency” that turned Election Day into Election Months.

Now it appears the drug pusher may be indicted, himself – though not for pushing the drugs he seeks to have people who deal them executed for dealing. Signals are wafting up that the Just Us Department is working up an indictment of the Orange Man over his “role” in what is styled the January 6 “insurrection.”

This is very interesting, given it was the Orange Man himself who set the stage for it. Who egged on his followers to come to DC to peacefully protest what they had good reason to believe was fishy about Election Months. Who used them to set up what seems to be on deck, that being a kind of political version of a WWF wrestling match, with the Orange Man in the role of Hulk Hogan hit over the head with a chair from behind by the Iron Sheik.

The Orange Hulk staggers to his feet; the crowd rises – cheers in anticipation. Everyone knows what comes next. Except that’s fake – and what’s coming will be very real.

If the “heels” indict and frog-march the Orange Man into a cage, the fans of Orange Hulk will go berserk, for real. Their righteous but badly misplaced anger will cause them to follow their false idol into oblivion, by giving their (not his) enemies the excuse they are in the process of creating that will enable them to brand anyone who opposes the takeover of the country by the “heels” as seditious, treasonous.

Abe Lincoln did the same but at least, he was real. This man is a fraud, playing his part. Whether it is pushing drugs – or pushing the country over an abyss.
    But they haven’t noticed their man has done – continues to do – the same.

God save us from self-styled "team players". I wouldn't mind them getting played if only I could figure out how to avoid getting played with them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-28-2022 at 08:13 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Hear hear to Cleaner44 for some of the points made in this thread! Well done and agreed, it's great to see some people are still making sense and not endlessly bickering and black pilling each other until they are numbed to the core.

Whether or not Trump runs, doesn't run, wins, loses, the point is moot. He already showed the country what one person can do if they simply don't follow along with all of the nonsense narratives we typically saw up until 2015 that we were supposed to be following.

As an outsider former Democrat turned Republican, he has done more for the cause of liberty than everyone in our movement combined, yes you read that right, not because he cared about liberty or because he was more principled than Ron Paul, or because he studied economics more than Milton Friedman or because he was rapidly going to issue numerous amounts of executive orders once elected that would dismantle the power of central government in the country, he simply was a bold aggressive prick that challenged the system symbolically, and he had the fame and media exposure to do this, and once given this opportunity, he quickly made a mockery of the entire charade.

That's all you need to spark liberty. Stand against the tyrants, stand against the lies, stand against the enslavement, stand against evil and the entire thing and do not submit and their throne and entire empire will start crumbling down under the weight of truth.

He was an example of it on the biggest possible stage for all to see. The "leader of the free world", actually acting free, choosing his own words, his own behavior, in front of the world. And he most certainly lifted off from the foundations that Ron Paul had laid out to him in the prior 2 campaign seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if he was studying closely what the appeal was to Ron Paul, and used his amplified megaphone for maximum effect. Does anyone really think Trump didn't witness Ron Paul vs. Giuliani in 2007 and started taking notes on how much that sparked inspiration and lead to a real movement so quickly?

They worked together on this, at least in spirit, even if they never planned it out in any way or ever had a single conversation between the two men. Liberty is a universal truth, a natural law, and each of these men had different ways of showing it, talking about it, rationalizing it. Trump will of course get 99% of the credit for sparking the movement as large as he has, which he does not deserve, but many that were paying close attention, including most here, will know that there would have been no Donald without Ron. Ron set the tone, he prepared us for what was to soon come.

And Trump made people think and question again, just like Ron did before him, as if being in a dormant sleep for their entire lives, not to people like us on these boards that nerd out about policy positions, what someone's freedom index score is, and what is or is not good for liberty, but average everyday ordinary folk, and they woke up, because of the simplicity and strength of the act of defiance against our supposed overlords. It could have been intentional, it could have been unintentional, who knows. Critics here will say unintentional, the media hyped him up and anything else was incidental and supporters will say it was "part of the plan". Whatever, doesn't matter.

He made it fun, even a sport, to say no to the elites/deep state to these average Joe's and being ruled over by the elites and their henchmen at the deep state, acting like the slaves that we have been tricked into believing that we are deep down, instead of like men and women that we actually are. He never said any of this, he just acted like there was no reason to bow down to these people like every other pathetic puppet before him, so he didn't, he went along with them on many of their objectives and sometimes played ball and defied and eviscerated them on many other objectives.

He wasn't perfect, not even close, but he did it his way, the media saw him do it his way and cried in agony as he refused to kiss the ring every time they demanded it and he made sure the world saw that he did it his way. And people are following that example now and they will not ever stop. You can either join with that momentum now in your own way, or you can bitch and literally not be a part of any solution going forward, that's a choice each of us continues to make.

I know what I am doing, and it doesn't take me voting to do so or supporting Trump or any other candidate in the 2024 election. I don't believe that elections are ultimately the answer to our woes, they may help or rally certain causes, but I do see a strength that did not exist before in our countrymen that many have been imbued with the will to resist and to really begin fighting back, first mentally and spiritually, and later kinetically if the enemy does not relent, and it's not something I thought I would ever see not that long ago, yet here we are.

Ron Paul didn't have to win to inspire people, nor will Trump in future campaigns, nor will whomever comes along in the future. The momentum and inspiration are there from the founding fathers onto Ron Paul, into Trump, and well beyond.

While tyranny is attempting to make a monstrous comeback to thwart and stop our threat against these increasingly weakened overlords due to our blooming awareness, knowledge, and determination to stop the evils these people have been committing against us, the cries that go well beyond our countries borders for liberty are roaring louder than anything any human has heard in centuries. It will only continue to grow and we have to give appreciation and many thanks to Dr. Paul, Trump, and so many others for their contributions. This has only just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Hear hear to Cleaner44 for some of the points made in this thread! Well done and agreed, it's great to see some people are still making sense and not endlessly bickering and black pilling each other until they are numbed to the core.

Whether or not Trump runs, doesn't run, wins, loses, the point is moot. He already showed the country what one person can do if they simply don't follow along with all of the nonsense narratives we typically saw up until 2015 that we were supposed to be following.

As an outsider former Democrat turned Republican, he has done more for the cause of liberty than everyone in our movement combined, yes you read that right, not because he cared about liberty or because he was more principled than Ron Paul, or because he studied economics more than Milton Friedman or because he was rapidly going to issue numerous amounts of executive orders once elected that would dismantle the power of central government in the country, he simply was a bold aggressive prick that challenged the system symbolically, and he had the fame and media exposure to do this, and once given this opportunity, he quickly made a mockery of the entire charade.

That's all you need to spark liberty. Stand against the tyrants, stand against the lies, stand against the enslavement, stand against evil and the entire thing and do not submit and their throne and entire empire will start crumbling down under the weight of truth.

He was an example of it on the biggest possible stage for all to see. The "leader of the free world", actually acting free, choosing his own words, his own behavior, in front of the world. And he most certainly lifted off from the foundations that Ron Paul had laid out to him in the prior 2 campaign seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if he was studying closely what the appeal was to Ron Paul, and used his amplified megaphone for maximum effect. Does anyone really think Trump didn't witness Ron Paul vs. Giuliani in 2007 and started taking notes on how much that sparked inspiration and lead to a real movement so quickly?

They worked together on this, at least in spirit, even if they never planned it out in any way or ever had a single conversation between the two men. Liberty is a universal truth, a natural law, and each of these men had different ways of showing it, talking about it, rationalizing it. Trump will of course get 99% of the credit for sparking the movement as large as he has, which he does not deserve, but many that were paying close attention, including most here, will know that there would have been no Donald without Ron. Ron set the tone, he prepared us for what was to soon come.

And Trump made people think and question again, just like Ron did before him, as if being in a dormant sleep for their entire lives, not to people like us on these boards that nerd out about policy positions, what someone's freedom index score is, and what is or is not good for liberty, but average everyday ordinary folk, and they woke up, because of the simplicity and strength of the act of defiance against our supposed overlords. It could have been intentional, it could have been unintentional, who knows. Critics here will say unintentional, the media hyped him up and anything else was incidental and supporters will say it was "part of the plan". Whatever, doesn't matter.

He made it fun, even a sport, to say no to the elites/deep state to these average Joe's and being ruled over by the elites and their henchmen at the deep state, acting like the slaves that we have been tricked into believing that we are deep down, instead of like men and women that we actually are. He never said any of this, he just acted like there was no reason to bow down to these people like every other pathetic puppet before him, so he didn't, he went along with them on many of their objectives and sometimes played ball and defied and eviscerated them on many other objectives.

He wasn't perfect, not even close, but he did it his way, the media saw him do it his way and cried in agony as he refused to kiss the ring every time they demanded it and he made sure the world saw that he did it his way. And people are following that example now and they will not ever stop. You can either join with that momentum now in your own way, or you can bitch and literally not be a part of any solution going forward, that's a choice each of us continues to make.

I know what I am doing, and it doesn't take me voting to do so or supporting Trump or any other candidate in the 2024 election. I don't believe that elections are ultimately the answer to our woes, they may help or rally certain causes, but I do see a strength that did not exist before in our countrymen that many have been imbued with the will to resist and to really begin fighting back, first mentally and spiritually, and later kinetically if the enemy does not relent, and it's not something I thought I would ever see not that long ago, yet here we are.

Ron Paul didn't have to win to inspire people, nor will Trump in future campaigns, nor will whomever comes along in the future. The momentum and inspiration are there from the founding fathers onto Ron Paul, into Trump, and well beyond.

While tyranny is attempting to make a monstrous comeback to thwart and stop our threat against these increasingly weakened overlords due to our blooming awareness, knowledge, and determination to stop the evils these people have been committing against us, the cries that go well beyond our countries borders for liberty are roaring louder than anything any human has heard in centuries. It will only continue to grow and we have to give appreciation and many thanks to Dr. Paul, Trump, and so many others for their contributions. This has only just begun.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Nothing like marching off to slavery with your middle fingers held high.

He screwed us, impoverished us and made us sick. But he made us feel like we were stickin' it to The Man!

While it lasts. But the crash sure is a big fall. And it keeps you from doing something that might actually work.

...and used his amplified megaphone for maximum effect.
    Riddle me this: Who gave him that? Why?

He was the perfect tool to convert those who would be free into useful idiots. If those who would be free can't learn to avoid that trap, well, see ya in Siberia!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    At least we sent them a message on the way. Yay!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-29-2022 at 05:21 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't fret everybody. Trump has some super secret evidence that he'll be revealing during the general election that proves definitively that the Democrats were behind Jan 6th. Sure Trump could reveal that information now and get the whole Biden administration to resign, but he'd rather reveal it during an election cycle that results in the Democrats only winning a couple states.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“… he has done more for the cause of liberty than everyone in our movement combined …”

Sometimes this place is just $#@!ing depressing.

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    “… he has done more for the cause of liberty than everyone in our movement combined …”

SMGDH
    On RonPaulForums, of all places.

Hope all is well bro!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Nothing like marching off to slavery with your middle fingers held high.

He screwed us, impoverished us and made us sick. But he made us feel like we were stickin' it to The Man!

While it lasts. But the crash sure is a big fall. And it keeps you from doing something that might actually work.

Riddle me this: Who gave him that? Why?

He was the perfect tool to convert those who would be free into useful idiots. If those who would be free can't learn to avoid that trap, well, see ya in Siberia!

At least we sent them a message on the way. Yay!
    The whole COVID performance did it for me with Trump. The way he allowed Dr. fauci to destroy this country without barely challenging him. the man let that mental midget boss him around. He gave billions to big pharma while borrowing trillions of dollars to prop up his friends on wallstreet leading to the inflation we see today.

On climate change, he failed to repeal the EPA CO2 endangerment finding which allowed the EPA to make business almost impossible for coal power plants. he continued the subsidies for green technology.

Yes, he made the liberals mad but all that is superficial. The man was a complete paper tiger. I hope he sits out 2024. We need someone principled with a backbone.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    I hope he sits out 2024. We need someone principled with a backbone.
    It has been well established, repeatedly, that the RNC will never allow that to happen. If you are not on the "approved" list, you will never be on the ballot. Ie: He who shall not be named.

SMGDH
    Depressing because you disagree, or depressing because it is true?

Over 15+ years, "our movement" has not done much for the cause of liberty in practical terms.

The way I look at it, is Trump didn't really advance the cause of liberty, but he did come in like a wrecking ball and destroy the brick wall that was in our way. Now we just got to keep moving forward.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It has been well established, repeatedly, that the RNC will never allow that to happen. If you are not on the "approved" list, you will never be on the ballot. Ie: He who shall not be named.
    Trump was never "approved". To say otherwise is delusional.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Yes, he made the liberals mad but all that is superficial. The man was a complete paper tiger. I hope he sits out 2024. We need someone principled with a backbone.
    Isn't it amazing that all you have to do is act like a big baby, and Republican primary voters assume you have a spine?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm so proud of that. It's the longest lasting phrase I ever coined.

What does it take to make Republicans see that the best conservative isn't the one CNN whines about the most? He or she is the one whose name CNN dares not utter.

Now that would make a good meme, @ClaytonB. Trump and Ron Paul? Desantis and Massie? There are a couple of good pairs of pics for it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-29-2022 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    LOL you still make me laugh, Tex.

LOL you still make me laugh, Tex.
    I try.
    - Kim Kardashian

What does it take to make Republicans see that the best conservative isn't the one CNN whines about the most? He or she is the one whose name they dare not utter.
    Owe you + Rep

Ever since you coined that I've been saying it when I raise the topic. Unfortunately, 99.9% of the time, they simply don't care.

Ron is right; politics isn't the way, unless/until the hearts and minds of the American people change. Which, after all these years, still isn't happening - sadly, it's only getting worse. Granted, some inch-steps forward along the way, only to be walked back by feet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Not "approved". Spammed within an inch of us all losing our lunches, yes. Advertised 24/7 for a year on end. Given more free publicity than the other eighteen candidates combined. But not "approved".

What Barnum said.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-29-2022 at 09:13 PM.

Ron is right; politics isn't the way, unless/until the hearts and minds of the American people change. Which, after all these years, still isn't happening - sadly, it's only getting worse. Granted, some inch-steps forward along the way, only to be walked back by feet.
    Yeah, I suppose not. But I can't help remembering that it was but a fraction of the population that started the American Revolution and made it stick.

Even sheep don't appreciate being used as guinea pigs. I hope we get some vids of Rand's Nuremberg hearings next week, and can make them viral.

Step one, make sure people know why they should be mad. Step two, start the $#@! so people have to take a side.

DP--

Yeah, I suppose not. But I can't help remembering that it was but a fraction of the population that started the American Revolution and made it stick.

Even sheep don't appreciate being used as guinea pigs. I hope we get some vids of Rand's Nuremberg hearings next week, and can make them viral.

Step one, make sure people know why they should be mad. Step two, start the $#@! so people have to take a side.
    Yeah, I'll never stop trying to educate others and activating when/where I can. But, after 2 Bush's, Romney, and then Trump, the people are well established and happy with their neocon ways. My gut is that some will get mad, but like you said, and as history dictates, they will simply look for another savior approved by CNN. A true liberty/conservative candidate, no f&cking way, they will find every excuse why he/she isn't "electable".

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What does it take to make Republicans see that the best conservative isn't the one CNN whines about the most? He or she is the one whose name CNN dares not utter.

Now that would make a good meme, @ClaytonB. Trump and Ron Paul? Desantis and Massie? There are a couple of good pairs of pics for it.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Exactly.

That's why I began to call Ron Paul: He Who Must Not Be Named.
    There is no spoon.

On RonPaulForums, of all places.

Hope all is well bro!
    Still breathing, brother. Still breathing.

Hope you and yours are well.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

SMGDH
    It’s like I say; rejoice in the idiocy and be at peace knowing that the slow decent into tyranny has become an exhilarating white knuckled death slide. You got to keep it positive.

Two weeks to flatten western civilization. Operation Warped Reality. Trump even being mentioned in a positive light regarding liberty is an insult to a thinking man’s thinking skills!

Donald Trump is a Failure Because of His Ego

Trump can't even admit that he was wrong to have Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx as part of his COVID response team, not to mention that he was seriously in error for rushing vaccines through his treacherous "Operation Warp Speed."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234