Thread: Video - Kari Lake: I Am Really Disappointed in FOX, I Thought You Were Better Than CNN!

Video - Kari Lake: I Am Really Disappointed in FOX, I Thought You Were Better Than CNN!

“I Am Really Disappointed in FOX, I Thought You Were Better Than CNN!” – BOOM! Kari Lake INCINERATES Bret Baier and FOX News for Pushing FAKE STORY on AZ Drag Queen

The Gateway Pundit
    June 27, 2022

Kari Lake: “I am really shocked. I am actually appalled that FOX News would take a defamatory story like that, and we are pursuing legal action against this drag queen. I am appalled you would bring that up when you have not talked about our stolen election. You failed to talk about that… I am really disappointed in FOX, I thought you were better than CNN.”
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I loathe Brett Baier. He is the very person who called Arizona for Biden on election night. Good for Kari Lake to challenge him about the issues.

If I lived in Arizona she would have my vote--we need more women like her!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Fox News is starting to become CNN.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The book [notes] that the Murdochs—who spearhead a vast right-wing media empire—had “every reason” to delay calling Arizona at the time, given Fox’s steadfast allegiance to Trump and the fact that no other network had made the call yet. “Lachlan got his father on the phone to ask if he wanted to make the early call. His father, with signature grunt, assented, adding, ‘F--- him,’” Wolff wrote. The book [says] that Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer then called Trump’s lead social media strategist, Jason Miller, to let him know the network was going to call Arizona for Biden. “Miller involuntarily rose from his seat. ‘What the f---?’ he said out loud, looking around and seeing the still-merry and untroubled faces in the Map Room”...Wolff wrote. Hemmer reportedly replied: “That’s what they’re doing. That’s what they’re going with.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Starting??!

They're the corporate press. They all read from the same script. And then they work behind the scenes to censor anyone NOT reading from the script. Sometimes they may show a different viewpoint on that script to keep people divided into voting blocs, but it's still the same script.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If it were not for Brett Baier, I nor countless others wouldn't be watching this. This is great publicity for her. She seems very authentic, well spoken, and reliable. She portrays an image of a person with an agenda and the capability to see it thru.

I like how Bret Baier is programmed like a robot to deny that election fraud happened.

Just like CNN
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker is the only one left on Fox who tells the truth.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Tucker is the only one left on Fox who tells the truth.
    It’s Time To Admit Fox News Is The Enemy Of The People (Except For Tucker Of Course)
    https://creativedestructionmedia.com...ker-of-course/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I didn't care much for them after Newt Gingrich got hushed by the anchor for bringing up George Soros. I don't even like Newt, but he was about to hit on something they didn't want said, and it was quite an eye opener.

I wonder how many conservatives even know that clip exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.