Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Growing Weary of the Generals Domineering Control of Foreign Policy

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump Growing Weary of the Generals Domineering Control of Foreign Policy

Encouraging. But it sounds like he isn't in charge.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-chann...tary-meetings/

He has repeatedly pressed Mattis and McMaster in stark terms to explain why U.S. troops are in Somalia. “Can’t we just pull out?” he has asked, according to U.S. officials.

And Trump questioned US involvement in Afghanistan, which is now the country’s longest war:

In a meeting with his top national security aides, the president grew frustrated.

“You guys want me to send troops everywhere,” Trump said, according to officials in the Situation Room meeting. “What’s the justification?”

“Sir, we’re doing it to prevent a bomb from going off in Times Square,” Mattis replied.

The response angered Trump, who insisted that Mattis could make the same argument about almost any country on the planet.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Or he is putting up with them until they finish off ISIS (they are actually pretty close)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And I think he has been weary of them all along, but again, putting up with them because he wants to destroy ISIS (he feels like the US is responsible, Obama being the founder of ISIS and all..)

And remember the US airstrike on a Syrian airfield that made Trump appear aggressive? The strike was the “most limited” military option presented to Trump, according to the New York Times – and it effectively neutered Trump’s enemies at the time who were pressuring him to go to war.While this isn’t an endorsement of the strike – it did kill a Syrian pilot – it is worth pointing out that the attack left the runway unharmed, meaning the air base was left operational for Syria to continue air strikes on ISIS.
    It’s as if Trump wanted to appear he could wage war, while maintaining some of the restraint of Rand Paul.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm starting to think that Trump has been relegated to a figurehead, who is completely cut off from his natural instincts. The general triumvirate have him intentionally boxed in.

Just like witches at black masses.
    North Korea presents “a potentially existential” threat to the United States and is likely to conduct more weapons tests this year, Dan Coats said at the Senate Intelligence Committee’s annual hearing on “Worldwide Threats.”
    “Decision time is becoming ever closer in terms of how we respond to this,” Coats said.

I'm starting to think that Trump has been relegated to a figurehead, who is completely cut off from his natural instincts. The general triumvirate have him intentionally boxed in.
    It seems like Trump in his quest to be liked conceded his power to the military and GOP-E. He gets to feel like a great military leader getting his ego stroked as they give him an attaboy. It will sink in eventually that he has been relegated to a figurehead and unlike past Presidents I do not believe he can emotionally handle that.

So I think the possibility exists yet that Trump may swing back the other way at some point. If it is not after it sinks in he is a figurehead, then rather after they turn on him and they will.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It seems like Trump in his quest to be liked conceded his power to the military and GOP-E. He gets to feel like a great military leader getting his ego stroked as they give him an attaboy. It will sink in eventually that he has been relegated to a figurehead and unlike past Presidents I do not believe he can emotionally can't handle that.

So I think the possibility exists yet that Trump may swing back the other way at some point. If it is not after it sinks in he is a figurehead, then rather after they turn on him and they will.
    I've always said that his hair trigger ego is the path to personal emancipation.

I pretty much decided that Trump doesn't understand checks and balances in government power and American history when he gave the CIA the ability to authorize their own drone strikes, pretty soon the FBI will authorize their own FISA requests.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe he will learn the same globocops who entangled us in Israel's wars do not know how to win wars, nor even if they could would they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Maybe he will learn the same globocops who entangled us in Israel's wars do not know how to win wars, nor even if they could would they want to.
    They have been relatively effective at eradicating ISIS compared to when Obama was in power. Something changed.

Last I checked Assad was fighting those bastards, and our boys were cutting havens out of Syrian soil for our proxy to hide and rearm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Last I checked Assad was fighting those bastards, and our boys were cutting havens out of Syrian soil for our proxy to hide and rearm in.
    Trump delegates and the partitioning of Syria goes on. He's not strong enough to fight them. I bet he doesn't even run in 2020 because he's seen the real dark side behind our gov and doesn't like it.

you're the president, give the order.

Ron Paul would have
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    you're the president, give the order.

Ron Paul would have
    +rep

Donald Trump Very Stupid Genius is everything I said he was during the campaign. He's not doing the stuff I said he would because (excuse) (excuse) (excuse). He's still the Alpha Dog I told you cucks he was, even though the only reason I'm stuck cucking for his broken promises now is he never got around to growing a pair.

Threads like is make me tired. Funny how they sound exactly like the Obamabots did early in 2010. They'll be hoping for change for the full eight years. Obamabots did. Dubya's Zombies did. Hell, even Nixon's minions did.

They'll never learn. The only thing that confuses me is why they feel the need to embarrass themselves in public this way. If you're going to pray for your Alpha Dog to grow cojones, at least have shame enough to do it in your closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Trump is change we can believe in because reasons.

So Trump is a cuck?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So Trump is a cuck?
    Possibly. It's worth watching play out.

With that said, no one regrets voting for him, given the options. Even the residual damage to the federal government apparatus has been astonishing to watch.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-13-2018 at 08:23 PM.

With that said, no one regrets voting for him, given the options.
    Anyone who voted for him in a primary and doesn't regret it is...

Ivanka.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They have been relatively effective at eradicating ISIS compared to when Obama was in power. Something changed.
    Fake news war on ISIS got sidelined when we started to target Russia for the false flag attack on our election

Putin destroyed Isis after we armed them to overthrow Assad. They stopped arming ISIS because they were just target practice for Russia's superior fire power, and they want to undermine Russia's influence not sell Russian weaponry by advertising the capabilities.

I wondered how long it would take him to get to this point.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

State Department is populated with appointees selected by the Whitehouse and approved by the Senate. You don't want a militaristic foreign policy dominated by generals and admirals, then don't populate those political seats with military veterans.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    State Department is populated with appointees selected by the Whitehouse and approved by the Senate. You don't want a militaristic foreign policy dominated by generals and admirals, then don't populate those political seats with military veterans.

XNN
    Trump ran on being the most militaristic person ever, this is fake news. Don't let the schill accounts that told us to pick Trump during the primary when Rand Paul was still running for the Republican nomination and $#@!ty on his domestic policies.

I'm not one to inject 'Israel' into every discussion.
    but
    this can't be overstated or under emphasized:

We loved Ron Paul (a believer) for lots of reasons... ONE of them being:
    he wanted to treat Israel just like every other 'foreign country'.
    instead of an idol.

People with an idolatry of Israel are very REAL... and I'm not talking a philosophic or geo-political sense.
    I'm talking specifically in the TRUE sense of the word: the abomination, distortion or misplacement of 'worship'.

It is literally practiced by the 'Pence-like' folks that 'surrounded' him at the inauguration
    and have since deeply influenced him.
    He has become an 'ideological' captive... a 'coup of the mind' took place from the inauguration forward. Literally.

I believe it's why we scratch our collective heads wondering what happened to the 'old' Trump.
    Now he's having his own 'dissonance' because of it.
    In christian circles.... it can REALLY mess with your head.

I'm sure he hasn't a 'clue' as to this being the root cause.
    Hopefully a 'light' will come on... one that doesn't seek to manipulate him.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-13-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So Trump is a cuck?
    He's Jeb! on steroids.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-chann...tary-meetings/

Can we get the thread title changed to reflect the original title of the linked news article?

TRUMP CHANNELS RAND PAUL DURING MILITARY MEETINGS

President growing more libertarian as he battles swamp
    Is there a reason why you chose not to use that title?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

He probably doesn't want to tick off the generals too much, he appears to really want tanks and rockets for his military parade.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Ron Paul @ronpaul
    Let Korea Be Korea…Bring The U.S. Troops Home

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-14-2018 at 06:28 AM.

“Can’t we just pull out?”

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast