Thread: Ivanka Trump for Congress (NY-12; Reform Party)

Ivanka Trump for Congress (NY-12; Reform Party)

http://www.inquisitr.com/3333926/iva...d-to-congress/

"Whether she knows it or not, and it’s probably not at this point, Ivanka Trump received two out of a total of five write-in votes for the Reform Party nomination in New York’s 12th Congressional District...

"Those two votes ... were evidently enough to give her the Reform Party nod going into the November general election after the June 28 primary results were certified earlier this month. New York City Board of Elections results appear to indicate that three other Reform Party candidates received one write-in vote each. Evidently there were no official Reform Party candidates on the ballot.

"The district includes parts of Manhattan’s Lower East Side, Brooklyn and Queens, and is currently represented by career politician Carolyn Maloney, a Democrat."

http://vote.nyc.ny.us/downloads/pdf/...ct%20Recap.pdf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I motion that the site ban on Trump promotion should apply to his relatives as well.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I motion that the site ban on Trump promotion should apply to his relatives as well.
    I second the motion.
    There is no spoon.

I motion that the site ban further attempts to expansively characterize Trump news items as "Trump promotion."
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    I motion that the site ban further attempts to expansively characterize Trump news items as "Trump promotion."

Second
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The problem is some people around here like to talk about politics.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I just wish I knew this beforehand. I could be the Reform candidate in my district.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What's amazing is how many calls we have for bans on a "liberty-oriented" forum.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What's amazing is how many calls we have for bans on a "liberty-oriented" forum.
    It's all voluntary of course! Being here and stuff.
    "I am a bird"

What's amazing is that supporters of radically unlibertarian Trump are allowed to run rampant through a "liberty-oriented" forum.

I motion those calling for a ban, be banned.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pretty nuts you can get on the ballot with 2 write in votes.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Pretty nuts you can get on the ballot with 2 write in votes.
    In NY, when your party has obtained "permanent ballot status" (50,000 votes in the last Gubernatorial race) you can literally get on the ballot on that line with just a few signatures or write-ins.

P.S.: My call for a ban was meant in jest, to ridicule the other banners.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    For this to work, we would need new sets of mods on this site. There are all but a handful of mods still active on the forum and the most active one is a Trump supporter. We would need new mods who understand the mission of this side and is able to drop the hammer on violators.

Kotin was the last mod to actually ban a Trump supporters, the rest either are too timid or too much of a Trump supporter to care. We need more mods like Kotin

The even more amazing thing is how the authoritarian supporting members would stay on a liberty site when there are hundred if not thousands of authoritarian supporting sites on the web. Must you guys take over every single community on the web before you guys are satisfied?

The Donald has greater plans for Ivanka.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The problem is some people around here like to talk about politics.
    They like to talk about politicians. Rarely does politics seem to enter into the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The Donald has greater plans for Ivanka.
    If Trump's intent is to launch a dynasty, the obvious scenario that comes to mind is for him to win in November, then to run Ivanka for Governor of NY in 2018, and have Donald Jr. run the same year for Senate (or vice versa). If both win, come 2020, Pres. Trump selects Senator Trump to be his running mate for reelection, perhaps changing his address to FL or elsewhere to make it legal (Pence gets retired, or appointed Secretary of State).

Upon winning, Governor Ivanka then appoints ERIC Trump as the new Senator. Tiffany may also be elected to Congress under this scenario by 2020, and in 2024, VP Trump runs to replace Daddy Trump as President, with Governor Ivanka becoming the VP running mate. By 2032, Ivanka or Eric runs for President, as Tiffany will be old enough to run as VP, and Barron becomes old enough to replace her in Congress...

I just wish I knew this beforehand. I could be the Reform candidate in my district.
    I am thinking this is something we should have known about .

Pics?
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Barron becomes old enough to replace her in Congress...
    Barron may have too much neurological damage from vaccines to serve in Congress. But maybe the Trumps will have found a way to detox him by then,

i didn't think to check things out, either. if she wins this november, i will be totally surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The even more amazing thing is how the authoritarian supporting members would stay on a liberty site when there are hundred if not thousands of authoritarian supporting sites on the web. Must you guys take over every single community on the web before you guys are satisfied?
    Yes
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]