Thread: DO NOT RESIST - Full documentary available online

DO NOT RESIST - Full documentary available online

Full video here, free of charge:

http://www.movieonz.com/2016/12/do-n...cumentary.html

trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA&t=11s

Starting on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, as the community grapples with the death of Michael Brown, DO NOT RESIST - the directorial debut of DETROPIA cinematographer Craig Atkinson - offers a stunning look at the current state of policing in America and a glimpse into the future. The Tribeca Film Festival winner for Best Documentary puts viewers in the center of the action - from a ride-along with a South Carolina SWAT team and inside a police training seminar that teaches the importance of "righteous violence" to the floor of a congressional hearing on the proliferation of military equipment in small-town police departments - before exploring where controversial new technologies including predictive policing algorithms could lead the field next.
    Last edited by jct74; 01-01-2017 at 10:13 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I do not resist, watching it for free, right now.
    "I am a bird"

who needs a documentary..its real life.

Thanks for posting. I am curious as to the permission given to ride along and film so much of this, and what was the intent given for such a film, when the final piece does not paint the police in a favorable light. Unless it is supposed to be a fear film. Welcome to reality....
    Last edited by Thor; 01-17-2017 at 07:55 AM.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

These people are all deeply psychopathic.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    known
    haven't watched it. suspect more programing.

I really don't like the title,

really. just seeing it in print the several times I have seen reference posted here.
    chills/huzzas,weirded out,, what ever..

"do not resist"?

Nope. I am still resistance.
    I will give no offense,, but I will resist evil.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Cool. Some of the footage is from New Hampshire. On Thursday of the New Hampshire Liberty Forum, the documentary will be shown. I'm going to wait until then to watch it. From the preview I saw, it looked good
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Why would you say that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avkpll4.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	5550 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8tLyqlG.png 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	5551

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Why would you say that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avkpll4.png 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	5550 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8tLyqlG.png 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	5551
    Grossman is wildly creepy fare. Note the sanpaku. Telling.

Mark my words: we will not get out of this mire without violence, and even then...

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Grossman is wildly creepy fare. Note the sanpaku. Telling.

Mark my words: we will not get out of this mire without violence, and even then...
    Indeed, and why I posted those screen shots. Guy is an obvious whack job, and is "America's number one trainer of all U.S. military and local law enforcement" according to the film. So this nut case is training the attack against the rest of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Indeed, and why I posted those screen shots. Guy is an obvious whack job, and is "America's number one trainer of all U.S. military and local law enforcement" according to the film. So this nut case is training the attack against the rest of America.
    Next time I see my little brother, I will ask if he knows of this guy and if so what he thinks. I suspect I already know what his opinion would be. My little brother is the real deal - none realer on the planet, and few as competent.