Page 1010 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 1051091096010001008100910101011101210201060111015102010 ... LastLast
Results 30,271 to 30,300 of 71248

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    There is a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There is a difference?
    Apparently, if Caitlyn Jenner's reporting is correct, the "front hole" is an inversion of an organ, and thus a different thing. https://www.self.com/story/caitlyn-j...irming-surgery *shrugs* danke, et al. are more attuned to the LGBTQ community, so if I'm wrong, they'll correct me.

obligatory pic-
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-20-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I don't see how that makes any sense, even within the context of "q*eer theory" or "LGBTQ inclusion".
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There is a difference?

I think you'd have to ask HB on that one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Front hole makes me think of my pee hole and not my honey hole. How about we keep vagina and add mangina for the trannies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Front hole makes me think of my pee hole and not my honey hole. How about we keep vagina and add mangina for the trannies?
    Nobody wants to hear "don't $#@! in the front hole" after a hard day at work.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Don't know how to post tweets, but here it is from James Woods:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...99161337552897
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Just highlight the string of numbers at the end of the Tweet and put them in the Tweet box.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just highlight the string of numbers at the end of the Tweet and put them in the Tweet box.
    The "tweet box?" can you guide me?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The "tweet box?" can you guide me?
    It's the second to last little box inside the bigger quick reply box. I don't know where it is in the Go Advanced box - I stay outta that one.

I was just thinking about you sticking money in that stripper's back hole.

@Danke

See your URL link.

Take the string of numbers only.

[tweet ]1031699161337552897[ /tweet]

Eliminate the spaces inside the brackets.

It's the second to last little box inside the bigger quick reply box. I don't know where it is in the Go Advanced box - I stay outta that one.

I was just thinking about you sticking money in that stripper's back hole.
    I didn't stick any money in any holes, just stop that. I was wrongly accused of touching her hole placing a dollar in her g string.

I see that tweet box now, thanks, I knew I could count on you.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke

See your URL link.

Take the string of numbers only.

[tweet ]1031699161337552897[ /tweet]

Eliminate the spaces inside the brackets.

Like Suzi, you are the next person who I would expect to know where to look...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I didn't stick any money in any holes, just stop that. I was wrongly accused of touching her hole placing a dollar in her g string.

"The Patriarch"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will wind the TERFs up.

Touche
    "The Patriarch"

Like Suzi, you are the next person who I would expect to know where to look...
    Glad to help out...now give me a hug.

Presented without comment.

"The Patriarch"

That chick is uuuuuuuuugly.
    ]
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Yo man been complainin'?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

]

Are you saying she isn't?
    "The Patriarch"

I know my way around a box.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Time for bicycle duty? Just imagine if he was in a patrol car.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I know my way around a box.
    Yeah, wine comes in em.

Damn, and all this time I thought you were a guy.
    "The Patriarch"