Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis police commit murder

Minneapolis police commit murder

Video of the incident shows that a white police officer had a black man pinned to the ground next to the back tire of his patrol car with his knee on the man's neck.

"Please, please, please I can’t breathe," the man begs. "My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Please, please. I can’t breathe."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rrest-n1214586

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    " if you can talk u can breath"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Minnesota Man Dies After Video Shows Cop Pressing Knee to His Neck for Nearly 8 Minutes
    Minneapolis police said George Floyd died after he "appeared to be suffering medical distress."

https://reason.com/2020/05/26/minnes...rly-8-minutes/

Wonder if this will be a case for national media outrage? The cop was clearly wrong, so this isn't the kind of case they usually like to use.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Will the person taking the video be charged with murder?

According to their procedures, neck restrain is non-deadly force.

5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold: Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Unconscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure. (04/16/12)
    Link

Kops need to be hung from their necks until they're dead.

Not for killing a black man, just for killing a man.

Making this a black guy vs hero white kop is foolish unless there's an agenda afoot.

All four cops fired this afternoon. The kneeler is going down, no doubt, but I'll bet the other three get re-hired with back pay at some point.

Then things got interesting at the protest earlier, some of them surrounded the Third Precinct HQ and broke out some windows and damaged some police cars and cop's privately-owned vehicles in the lot. They got lucky with the weather though, putting a damper on things. One of these days something like this is really going to set something off for real.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 05-26-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Meanwhile bystanders did nothing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That would be a tough spot to be in. Make a flying tackle to get the cop off the guy and get charged with assault on an officer and look at 20 years in jail. At the time, you don't know the guy is dying. I'm glad I don't live in a city where I'd have to make that call.

Sadly this will probably be spun as more white on black violence, and the real conversation about Control over the public and non accountability will never get told. The Police officers were fired, which means this has less "divide and conquer" potential with the public. So I'm guessing this story goes away in a day or two. Not meaty enough.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

More Helter Skelter by the Establishment to tighten their grip and thin the herd.

Interesting who also followed The Plan.

Trust the Plan.

"The core of Charles Manson's philosophy was a racial Armageddon. He preached that the black man would rise up and start killing members of the white establishment and turn the cities into an inferno of racial revenge. The blacks would win this war, but would not be able to hang onto the power he seized because of innate inferiority."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Sadly this will probably be spun as more white on black violence, and the real conversation about Control over the public and non accountability will never get told. The Police officers were fired, which means this has less "divide and conquer" potential with the public. So I'm guessing this story goes away in a day or two. Not meaty enough.
    I agree with this but don’t think it is going away anytime soon. Way to much media now. The only “good” thing for the kops is the Karen story in NY. I mean the way she was choking that dog! .... vs the kop choking that man.
    Last edited by sam1952; 05-27-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What apart from lethal force could a bystander have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's about all. But, it is past time.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I agree with this but don’t think it is going away anytime soon. Way to much media now. The only “good” thing for the kops is the Karen story in NY. I mean the way she was choking that dog! .... vs the kop choking that man.

The dog will receive more sympathy.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Things getting interesting again on the scanner feed, protestors back at the Third Precinct HQ again, throwing things : https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/27929

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd think with all of the outrage and everything being filmed at a seconds notice, these cops would have better self-awareness than this. If you're going to put your knee and body weight on a man's neck and restrict airflow, you gotta at least pretend to acknowledge for the cameras, AT LEAST.

At best, if he was a real threat, you got the handcuffs on, tie up his feet, and just let him be.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Shamity is blowing up these cops on the evening TV show.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Damn Amish kids.

Will the person taking the video be charged with murder?
    The person filming is heard ,attempting to intervene.. Cops were Guarding This Cop while he murdered..

Video is a Witness.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Not until good people are prepared to Shoot Cops.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Looters gonna loot...

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Third Precinct Police HQ in Minneapolis has been abandoned and demonstrators are starting fires inside :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZaOGehK6k
    Last edited by SeanTX; 05-28-2020 at 09:22 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New evidence:

There were three cops sitting on George Floyd. One with his knee right on the back of Floyd's chest.

Considering that Floyd could talk to a certain extent, but could not breath very well could possibly mean that the compression of his lungs from behind may have been more critical. He was a big guy, and had been involved in a struggle. Lung compression asphyxia?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I just had to turn off the CBS Evening News -- like everywhere else, this is being presented as a "race" issue. Yesterday on NPR I heard some clown expert say "people are sick and tired of seeing black men and women being killed by the police. " This while the Mesa PD cop who executed the guy in the hotel hallway is free and collecting a PTSD pension. With hardly a word about it in the media, because that guy was white (like probably most killed by police).

How many of you would have run up to try to stop them?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    How many of you would have run up to try to stop them?
    No way, though if someone else did, I'd try to help.

I would loudly tell them x number of people were filming them.
    We believe our lying eyes...

I would so do it. I’m a fat little grandma who coined the phrase “grandma shaming.” I love my family and all but if I get hurt or killed, maybe they don’t kill George Floyd and maybe other people step up to help.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I would so do it. I’m a fat little grandma who coined the phrase “grandma shaming.” I love my family and all but if I get hurt or killed, maybe they don’t kill George Floyd and maybe other people step up to help.
    I'm a strapping gent, but between the element of surprise and the public relations threat you pose, you'd be far more effective than I would.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast