Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump VS The MSM

Trump VS The MSM

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump creates a false reality to shield his ego. People complain about the MSM being dishonest, but they champion a bold-faced liar. It's comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Trump creates a false reality to shield his ego. People complain about the MSM being dishonest, but they champion a bold-faced liar. It's comical.
    You are comical, you won't even denounce AntiFa after you complain that Trump wasn't specific enough fast enough about NAZIs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Comical is you working overtime on this site as if your efforts will change anything. Message to your boss: having you here is a total waste of money.

It's okay people are catching on to the con, less and less people are laughing every day, and pretty soon it won't be funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Comical is you working overtime on this site as if your efforts will change anything. Message to your boss: having you here is a total waste of money.
    You must of thought the real world was a documentary.

Welcome to U.S. politics. Did you bump your head falling off the turnip truck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It's okay people are catching on to the con, less and less people are laughing every day, and pretty soon it won't be funny anymore.
    Please explain the con.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think you give Trump way too much credit.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think you give Trump way too much credit.
    Well, he is the POTUS, so he can use the bully pulpit to spin whatever narrative he wants, especially by constantly deflecting and calling anything that doesn't put him in a good light "fake news." The useful idiots will eat it up and only consume news from Trump-appointed sources or the horse's mouth. That's literally how fascism takes form.

Well, he is the POTUS, so he can use the bully pulpit to spin whatever narrative he wants, especially by constantly deflecting and calling anything that doesn't put him in a good light "fake news." The useful idiots will eat it up and only consume news from Trump-appointed sources or the horse's mouth. That's literally how fascism takes form.
    Gee, I thought Himmler, to name one fascist propaganda minister, took over the media by force, and eliminated every source of information that wasn't official.

So either your Clinton-loving media are the would-be fascists, or this is all a dog-and-pony show and Trump is actually as much their stooge as Clinton or Sanders.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Gee, I thought Himmler, to name one fascist propaganda minister, took over the media by force, and eliminated every source of information that wasn't official.

So either your Clinton-loving media are the would-be fascists, or this is all a dog-and-pony show and Trump is actually as much their stooge as Clinton or Sanders.
    Baby steps.

What a complete hatched job of a video this is but then again I am not surprised seeing as infowhores made it. Notice how they did not put dates on the clips they used? this is because the a time stamp would have exposed the video as the complete rubbish that it is

Also they completely omitted incidents in the video that would have presented the true narratives of what has been happening to date.

You mean like Russian narrative?

Warren Wilhelm Jr. AKA: Bill de Blasio and Andrew Cuomo are more facists than Trump is.

The useful idiots will eat it up and only consume news from Trump-appointed sources or the horse's mouth. That's literally how fascism takes form.
    Exactly. They should be getting their news from unbiased sources. Here's a list of them:

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Exactly. They should be getting their news from unbiased sources. Here's a list of them:

I mean, it's fairly easy to fact-check with the wealth of information available these days. It's not a case where you have to dismiss all information or only choose one outlet to trust.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What a complete hatched job of a video this is but then again I am not surprised seeing as infowhores made it. Notice how they did not put dates on the clips they used? this is because the a time stamp would have exposed the video as the complete rubbish that it is

Also they completely omitted incidents in the video that would have presented the true narratives of what has been happening to date.
    Jules, Jules, Jules...fess-up you didn't bother watching it and your bias is showing. If you watched it you would know those clips are all relative to what transpired over the weekend in Virginia.

Now who is an infowhore?

I mean, it's fairly easy to fact-check with the wealth of information available these days. It's not a case where you have to dismiss all information or only choose one outlet to trust.
    Yes, the internet is a wonderful thing. No matter what point of view you hold, you can find a website that will confirm it for you.

As for whether or not you can strain the truth out of all that mud, well, I suppose that just depends on whether you're patient enough to dig back to page 387 of your search results.

Jules, Jules, Jules...fess-up you didn't bother watching it and your bias is showing. If you watched it you would know those clips are all relative to what transpired over the weekend in Virginia.

Now who is an infowhore?
    I watched the whole thing and if you watched the whole video, you would have seen that there is a clip in there were several clips with different journos asking Trump about David Duke. Some was from the debates and other was from 1992 or whenever it was that he ran under the reform party. So no, the clips weren't all from this weekend

The reason why I called them infowhores is that they lie, misrepresent information more than MSM. The clip about David Duke is especially important because at one point during this campaign, he pretended that he did not know who David Duke was or his involvement with the KKK when he already told Matt Lauer that he was against him because of his white nationalist stuff way back in 1992. Ofc the infowhore people failed to show you this video

But ofc, after the media badgered him for weeks before he came out to the debate and disavowed him. The infowhores then shows you a montage of this clip giving the viewer the impression that he has always disavowed white nationalism and David Duke.

I don't know what happened to you, but infowars is the worst kind of fake news because it pretends just like Trump to be fighting it when he is the biggest user of it. Wake up Donnay.

Seriously.

In 2008, the media gave McCain constant attention, saying every minute of every day, 'We approve'. He lost by a margin.

In 2012, the media gave Romney constant attention, saying every minute of every day, 'We're not so sure.' He lost by a much narrower margin.

In 2016, the media gave Trump constant attention, saying every minute of every day, 'We don't approve.' Since it worked, I don't know why they'd be moved to stop now...

I watched the whole thing and if you watched the whole video, you would have seen that there is a clip in there were several clips with different journos asking Trump about David Duke. Some was from the debates and other was from 1992 or whenever it was that he ran under the reform party. So no, the clips weren't all from this weekend

The reason why I called them infowhores is that they lie, misrepresent information more than MSM. The clip about David Duke is especially important because at one point during this campaign, he pretended that he did not know who David Duke was or his involvement with the KKK when he already told Matt Lauer that he was against him because of his white nationalist stuff way back in 1992. Ofc the infowhore people failed to show you this video

But ofc, after the media badgered him for weeks before he came out to the debate and disavowed him. The infowhores then shows you a montage of this clip giving the viewer the impression that he has always disavowed white nationalism and David Duke.

I don't know what happened to you, but infowars is the worst kind of fake news because it pretends just like Trump to be fighting it when he is the biggest user of it. Wake up Donnay.
    Got a few dates wrong myself but I am just a dude in his house trying to debunk a multimillion dollar media empire.....

@juleswin I noticed your new avatar.
    Some say Che Guevara 'sold out'.
    What do you say?

I am wide awake, Jules. The clip you are talking about was from Hannity. Again, if you had watched the video closely you would have realized that. They were put there to show Trump has been consistent about disavowing David Duke and neonazi's when most of the MSM were saying he was a racist back on the campaign trail.

Trump never acted like he didn't know who David Duke was, he didn't know David Duke allegedly supported him. Nevertheless, if people do not know who David Duke is they must be living under a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    @juleswin I noticed your new avatar.
    Some say Che Guevara 'sold out'.
    What do you say?
    How so? How did he sell out? But I put him in my avatar after I did a bit of reading about him and I was impressed by the contribution he put in the liberating of several African countries from their colonial master. His opposition to segregation I liked and for the most part I got the impression that his legacy was purposefully tarnished by certain segments of the population who were seriously butt hurt that he dared fight against American and western imperialism in Cuba and Africa.

For that alone, I wanted to put him in my avatar. And yea, he looks badass, no body wears a beret better than him

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am wide awake, Jules. The clip you are talking about was from Hannity. Again, if you had watched the video closely you would have realized that. They were put there to show Trump has been consistent about disavowing David Duke and neonazi's when most of the MSM were saying he was a racist back on the campaign trail.

Trump never acted like he didn't know who David Duke was, he didn't know David Duke allegedly supported him. Nevertheless, if people do not know who David Duke is they must be living under a rock.
    When asked by Jake Tapper if he would reject the vote and endorsement from David Duke/white supremecists, Trump said

Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.

I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on? because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.
    But to your point, if he knew who David Duke was at that point, why didn't he repudiate him them? why wait till the debates?

They both suck.

But your ok with AntiFa fascists? who always dress up like robbers do?

When asked by Jake Tapper if he would reject the vote and endorsement from David Duke/white supremecists, Trump said

But to your point, if he knew who David Duke was at that point, why didn't he repudiate him them? why wait till the debates?
    Do you have the video?

Do you have the video?

Watch the video I posted, its only 2 mins long

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    They both suck.
    Watching them take turns slapping each other, even as they start new wars and preserve Obamacare and act like slowing the rate of regulation growth will do a damned thing to straighten out the mess we're in, is like watching The Three Stooges smack each other around. Some people never get tired of watching the Stooges. I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast