Thread: Biden administration includes 12 Oxford alumni

Biden administration includes 12 Oxford alumni

I've previously posted about the US effectively remaining a British colony and that Oxford rules the British Empire and with it the world: Dictator-of-the-British-Empire#post6398907

You never would have guessed that a disproportionate amount of Joe Biden's appointees are Oxford alumni - no less than 12 (of which 6 Rhodes Scholars)!
    Oxford University in England to colonise the USA...

Out of the 25 members of the President’s cabinet, 3 are also Rhodes scholars.
    A further 9 Oxford alumni hold non-cabinet leadership positions, like White House staff.

The openly gay Rhodes Scholar Pete Buttigieg will be President Biden’s Secretary of Transportation. He also ran for President in 2020.
    Rhodes Scholar Gina Raimondo will serve as Secretary of Commerce.

Rhodes Scholar Eric Lander will lead the US Office of Science and Technology Policy.
    Rhodes Scholar Susan Rice was selected to lead the Domestic Policy Council.

Rhodes Scholar Bruce Reed as White House Deputy Chief of Staff.
    William J. Burns will become Director of the CIA.

Rhodes Scholar Jake Sullivan will be the National Security Advisor.
    Jonathan Finer as the Deputy National Security Advisor.

Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall as Homeland Security Advisor.
    Kurt M. Campbell as Coordinator of Indo-Pacific affairs.

Megan Ceronsky as Associate Counsel. Ceronsky was Climate Change Advisor to President Obama.
    Machmud Makhmudov as a Policy Advisor for the Office of COVID Response.

All the Biden administration Oxford’s alumni benefited from either the Rhodes or Marshall scholarships: https://archive.is/DDo4N
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-03-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe my "favourite" Rhodes Scholar in the Biden administration, is Susan Rice, who in the 1990s in the Clinton administration orchestrated the Rwandan genocide for which Paul Kagame was used, who was later made into the hero for "stopping" the genocide and installed as de facto dictator of Rwanda.
    Rice has continued to cover up what happened to this very day. She later became Obama's Ambassador to the UN before being promoted to National Security Advisor from 2013-2017.

From 2002 to 2009, Rice was a Brookings Institution fellow.
    During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to Bonesman John Kerry
    Rice is also a member of the CFR.

See the genocidal Susan E. Rice (then State Department official) and Paul Kagame (not yet crowned president), 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In 1993, Susan Rice was appointed to President Clinton’s National Security Council and involved in orchestrating the Congo genocide (and Rwandan genocide?).
    In 1997, Rise was promoted to assistant secretary of state for African affairs at a time that Rwanda and Uganda were invading eastern Congo, taking control of mineral resources in a sea of blood.

Rice has even worked directly for Kagame’s government, when she worked for strategic analysis firm Intellibridge (in Washington DC).
    Other former Clinton administration officials at Intellibridge include: David J. Rothkopf (under secretary in the Commerce Department); Anthony Lake (Clinton’s national security adviser); and John M. Deutch (CIA director).
    Rwanda-genocide-France-Britain-and-the-UN#post6926750
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

How does having cabinet members who studied at Oxford mean that the US is under the rule of the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    How does having cabinet members who studied at Oxford mean that the US is under the rule of the UK?
    He is right. You need to study real history.

Start Here: https://youtu.be/28un0dOUnuk

And Here: https://youtu.be/np_ylvc8Zj8

The Deep State = British Crown, London Bankers, London Charted Corporations, Former Colonial Tax Havens (Bahamas, Bermuda, Caymans, Jersey Isle), Former Colonies (Canada, Australia, India, Saudis, Israelis, US). The Empire never died. It went into finance/media/intelligence and is raping the world.

Not surprising one bit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    He is right. You need to study real history.

Start Here: https://youtu.be/28un0dOUnuk

And Here: https://youtu.be/np_ylvc8Zj8

The Deep State = British Crown, London Bankers, London Charted Corporations, Former Colonial Tax Havens (Bahamas, Bermuda, Caymans, Jersey Isle), Former Colonies (Canada, Australia, India, Saudis, Israelis, US). The Empire never died. It went into finance/media/intelligence and is raping the world.
    Watching Youtube videos doesn't count as studying history. And I'm not going to waste time watching videos anyway. If you have anything serious, then it's in writing. Do you?

But to get to the gist, are you suggesting that if I went to take some classes at Oxford, somehow that would make me part of the deep state?

Watching Youtube videos doesn't count as studying history. And I'm not going to waste time watching videos anyway. If you have anything serious, then it's in writing. Do you?

But to get to the gist, are you suggesting that if I went to take some classes at Oxford, somehow that would make me part of the deep state?
    You’re a close-minded fool. You won’t “waste your time” watching a YouTube video? That’s on you. They are both fantastically sourced presentations and only starting points down the rabbit hole. If you want the info from scholarly sources read “The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes” (The Diamond Tycoon & Rothschild Associate), Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope”, and “Treasure Islands” by Nicholas Sharon. Have fun reading 1,700+ pages but it’s all in there. Although, we both know if you can’t sit through a YouTube video you won’t check out these sources either.

You’re a close-minded fool. You won’t “waste your time” watching a YouTube video? That’s on you. They are both fantastically sourced presentations and only starting points down the rabbit hole. If you want the info from scholarly sources read “The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes” (The Diamond Tycoon & Rothschild Associate), Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope”, and “Treasure Islands” by Nicholas Sharon. Have fun reading 1,700+ pages but it’s all in there. Although, we both know if you can’t sit through a YouTube video you won’t check out these sources either.
    And these books show that everybody who takes a class at Oxford works for the deep state under the employment of the United Kingdom, or something like that? I'm pretty sure that Tragedy and Hope does not support that claim, or anything similar to it.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 03-03-2021 at 10:03 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ya , you could be hanging with susan rice and killing babies in Africa in no time.
    Do something Danke

And these books show that everybody who takes a class at Oxford works for the deep state under the employment of the United Kingdom, or something like that? I'm pretty sure that Tragedy and Hope does not support that claim, or anything similar to it.
    “Everybody that takes a class” stop right there. You’re intentionally misrepresenting the point. Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton, & Yale are nurseries for the Anglo-American Financial Elite. I provided sources. You refuse to read them and offer nothing to the conservation. Good day.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.

“Everybody that takes a class” stop right there. You’re intentionally misrepresenting the point. Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton, & Yale are nursing’s for the Anglo-American Financial Elite. I provided sources. You refuse to read them and offer nothing to the conservation. Good day.
    No. It's you who is misrepresenting the point, at least the point my initial question was addressing. I am not talking about Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale being nursings for the Anglo-American Financial Elite. I am talking specifically about Oxford, and specifically about the claim that having cabinet members studying there indicates that the US is effectively a British colony.

No. It's you who is misrepresenting the point, at least the point my initial question was addressing. I am not talking about Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale being nursings for the Anglo-American Financial Elite. I am talking specifically about Oxford, and specifically about the claim that having cabinet members studying there indicates that the US is effectively a British colony.
    I really don't care about you if you don't post any worthwhile information...

Please investigate the Rhodes Scholarship for yourself (CHECK the links in the following thread).
    In the late 1890s, the Rhodes Scholarship was founded by Cecil Rhodes and Alfred Milner (KG). Rhodes was motivated to do this by Astley Cooper (an ally of Stead) and Thomas Beare.

Since 1891, secret meetings in all British dominions of its senior members were presided over by: Rhodes, Milner, the Earl of Selborne (William Palmer, KG 1909), Patrick Duncan, Jan Smuts, Lord Lothian and Lord Brand.
    Cecil Rhodes wrote in 1877 about his plan to bring the world under British rule and recolonise the United States:
    The idea gleaming and dancing before ones eyes like a will-o-the-wisp at last frames itself into a plan. Why should we not form a secret society with but one object, the furtherance of the British Empire, for the bringing of the whole uncivilized world under British rule, for the recovery of the United States, for the making [of] the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire.
    Dragon-court#post6827474

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to Bonesman John Kerry
    Rice is also a member of the CFR.
    There are more connections between Susan Rice and Pete Buttigieg than (only) going to Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship.
    Buttigieg also worked on Bonesman John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign.
    In 2014, Buttigieg became a 2014 Aspen Institute Rodel Fellow.

While he was mayor, Buttigieg served for 7 months in Afghanistan in the U.S. Navy Reserve, returning to the US in September 2014.
    In June 2015, Buttigieg came out as gay.

Buttigieg supports "abortion rights" and the repeal of the Hyde Amendment, which blocks federal funding for abortion in most circumstances: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

In 2007, Pete Buttigieg became a consultant at the Chicago office of McKinsey & Company. After political rival Elizabeth Warren demanded that Buttigieg disclose his clients at McKinsey, he admitted to have worked for the Canadian supermarket chain Loblaws, which was guilty of price fixing during that same period.
    This supposedly ruined his run for president.

Like Buttigieg, Susan Rice worked as a management consultant at McKinsey from 1990 to 1992, based in Toronto.
    But Rice has never disclosed what she did there.

In 2001 and 2002, Susan Rice was a director at Intellibridge, which eventually became Eurasia Group. We know next to nothing about who Rice's clients were.
    Akbar Shahid Ahmed wrote, “her closeness to one client whose identity is publicly known―Rwandan strongman Paul Kagame, the country’s president since 2000―has previously raised concerns among human rights groups and fellow officials”: https://prospect.org/politics/susan-...osure-problem/

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I really don't care about you if you don't post any worthwhile information...

Please investigate the Rhodes Scholarship for yourself (CHECK the links in the following thread).
    It seems like all you're doing is drawing some kind of line of guilt by association from Cecil Rhodes to every Rhodes scholar. That doesn't make sense. Getting a Rhodes scholarship doesn't entail an invitation to secret meetings. It may well be true that there's a lot of overlap there, because Rhodes scholarships get awarded to the kinds of people who are the most likely to be politically powerful. And I have no doubt that people who do get awarded them are likely to be made into anglophiles by their experience. But that's a far cry from some kind of conspiracy where something happens to them at Oxford, aside from a pretty normal academic experience, that turns them into Manchurian candidates.

And the OP wasn't just about Rhodes scholars, but anyone who went to Oxford at all.

Joe Biden selected the decorated, controversial (eu)geneticist, Human Genome Project co-leader Eric Lander as presidential science adviser.
    Lander had previously been an adviser to president Barack Obama. In 2003, he founded and now leads the Broad Institute.
    Lander has donated thousands of dollars to Biden and Massachusetts senators Ed Markey and Elizabeth Warren (one of his sons worked for Warren's 2020 presidential campaign).

Another geneticist, Michael Eisen, wrote about Lander’s appointment:
    I have mixed feelings. Lander is serially dishonest and chronically full of s**t. But he is really good at organizing big projects (probably the most important aspect of the job right now) and advocating for science.
    You know, he’s a complicated figure. Let’s be clear, compared to where we’ve been for the past four years, it’s great.
    But the way he talks about things is very much about building himself and his institution up, often at the expense of others and the truth.
    Lander was heavily criticized after he gave a birthday toast to James Watson in 2018. Watson was also a geneticist, who expressed sexist and racist views.
    Maria Zuber (also from MIT), who will co-chair Biden’s scientific advisory council, has also feted Watson.

Lander’s relationship with James Watson goes back to the Human Genome Project, which included both Lander and Watson.
    See from left: Eric Lander, Robert Waterston, James Watson, and Francis Collins, 12 February 2001.

Watson has controversially supported genetic screening and genetic engineering, arguing that stupidity is a disease and the "really stupid" bottom 10% should be cured.
    Watson has also claimed that differences in average IQ between blacks and whites are due to genetics. Watson argued that Africans are less intelligent than Europeans.

Watson has also argued that a pregnant woman should be able to have an abortion, if a gene is found that determines (for example) "sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child".
    This IS eugenics per definition...

The original call for the Human Genome Project was first published in 1986 by geneticist Walter Bodmer. Bodmer joined the Eugenics Society (now called the Galton Institute) in the 1960s and soon after worked with Stanford geneticist Joshua Lederberg.
    From 2008 to 2014, Bodmer was president of the Eugenics Society/Galton Institute. David J. Galton wrote that the Human Genome Project had “enormously increased ... the scope for eugenics ... because of the development of a very powerful technology for the manipulation of DNA”: http://web.archive.org/web/202102022...al-biden-pick/

Another controversial connection is from Eric Lander's colleague at MIT, biologist Martin Nowak, who received millions of dollars from paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
    In 2012, Lander met Epstein at Martin Nowak Harvard’s office.

Lander simply claimed that the whole thing was organised by Nowak, and he didn't know anything about Epstein.
    Epstein himself kept Lander on a list of scientist he had funded though.

Epstein was very close to the late artificial intelligence pioneer Marvin Minsky of MIT. Minsky organised a symposium at Epstein’s private island in 2002 and Epstein victims have complained they were "forced" to have sex with Minsky.
    Both Minsky and Eric Lander were corporate fellows of the Thinking Machines corporation.

Lander's Broad Institute has partnered with both MIT and Harvard, and is also closely associated with tech companies tied to the US national security state.
    Right before Lander joined the Biden administration, the Broad Institute announced a new partnership with Microsoft and Google subsidiary Verily: https://archive.is/M4S7e

clearly an' cleanly ole Joe Biden has just hired back the good folks
    DJT 'canned' a while back, after his clever winning streak in 2o16

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And the OP wasn't just about Rhodes scholars, but anyone who went to Oxford... " Invisible Man 3/3/21

i hear that the celebrated "pot head" hubbie of a former SEC of STATE wants a new job, too

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    clearly an' cleanly ole Joe Biden has just hired back the good folks
    DJT 'canned' a while back, after his clever winning streak in 2o16
    The following is an interesting collection of information on Cecil Rhodes, the Round Table (a.k.a. Milner's Kindergarten) and the Rhodes scholarship that were started to expand the power of the British Empire.
    It even includes President Donald's getting rid of the Rhodes Scholars in Washington DC!

The following Cecil Rhodes quotes show the true purpose of his Rhodes Scholarship program:
    Let us form the same kind of society, a Church for the extension of the British Empire. A society which should have its members in every part of the British Empire working with one object and one idea we should have its members placed at our universities and our schools and should watch the English youth passing through their hands just one perhaps in every thousand would have the mind and feelings for such an object, he should be tried in every way, he should be tested whether he is endurant, possessed of eloquence, disregardful of the petty details of life, and if found to be such, then elected and bound by oath to serve for the rest of his life in his Country. He should then be supported if without means by the Society and sent to that part of the Empire where it was felt he was needed.

To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world. The colonization by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour, and enterprise and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, these aboard of China and Japan, [and] the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire.

Please remember the key of my idea discussed with you is a Society, copied from the Jesuits as to organisation.
    Rhodes Scholar William Yandell Elliot counted among his proteges none other than Henry Kissinger KBE, who in 1981 at a Chatham House event stated admiringly:
    The British were so matter-of-factly helpful that they became a participant in internal American deliberations, to a degree probably never practiced between sovereign nations…
    In my White House incarnation then, I kept the British Foreign Office better informed and more closely engaged than I did the American State Department… It was symptomatic.
    See Rhodes Scholar William Yandell Elliot, at the center, surrounded by a few of his disciples, including Kissinger and Pierre Trudeau.

With Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential victory, Rhodes Scholars infested the White House. Clinton is one of the very few Rhodes Scholars without an Oxford degree. It has been rumoured that he had to leave Oxford over some sex scandal.

While Biden’s Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is not himself a Rhodes Scholar, he is a life-long friend and classmate of Rhodes Scholar Robert Malley, who was Special Assistant to Obama as “point man in the middle east” at the NSC. Malley had earlier been special assistant to President Clinton.
    Malley was deeply enmeshed with George Soros, who for decades has done the dirty work for the Anglo-Dutch royal degenerates. Since 2016, Malley was President and CEO of the International Crisis Group (ICG) that was founded by George Soros and Lord Malloch Brown to promote global humanitarian wars under the guise of Responsibility to Protect (R2P).
    Joining Soros, Malloch-Brown and Malley at the ICG, was none other than… Rhodes Scholar Jake Sullivan, who will be Biden's NSA.

Anthony’s father, Donald Blinken, was Soros’ point man in Hungary from 1994-1998 as Clinton's US Ambassador. He was later rewarded by black George with a “Donald and Vera Blinken Open Society Archive” at Budapest’s Central European University.

In 1998, Susan Rice demonstrated her imperial worldview by coordinating the destruction of a Sudanese pharmaceutical factory.

Rhodes Scholar Bruce Reed, who entered Washington as part of Clinton's 1992 Rhodes Scholar infusion and became director of Clinton’s Domestic Policy Council, will be Biden's top tech advisor.
    Bruce Reed has called for cracking down on free speech by cancelling Federal Internet law Section 230. With its repeal, social media will be forced to censor all “dangerous” thoughtcrimes: https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...ntial-cabinet/
    (https://archive.is/viBPq)

No less than 5 of the 12 Oxford alumni in the Biden administration have worked at the infamous Aspen institute.

Pete Buttigieg
    Susan Rice
    Bruce Reed

Gina Raimondo is also a member of the CFR and the Milken Institute.
    Her father Joseph Raimondo was childhood friends with U.S. Senator Jack Reed (no relation of Bruce?).

Kurt Campbell was also a senior vice-president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies think-tank.

Biden's Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo is expected to push full steam ahead with the green energy scam, including wind energy. Like she did as Rhode Island governor.
    "She believes in offshore wind, promotes it and is 110% behind it. That is why Biden wants her".

At her confirmation hearing, Raimondo told the committee that "we need to recognize that tackling climate change goes hand in hand with creating good-paying jobs": https://www.eenews.net/stories/1063725041

Who will profit from the "good-paying" wind energy fraud?
    I guess that it won't be the average Joe: Green-energy-is-big-business

Before entering politics, Gina Raimondo was a founding employee of the Village Ventures investment firm, which was backed by Bain Capital. She also co-founded her own Point Judith Capital: http://web.archive.org/web/202101152...imondo-5095013

For more on the connection between Bain Capital, Mitt Romney, Robert Maxwell and junk-bond swindler Michael R. Milken: lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&p=6329#p6329

Jen Easterly is another British crown agent, who studied at the University of Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship. Easterly was nominated for Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the Biden administration.
    She is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

From 2013 to 2016, Easterly was special assistant to President Barack Obama and senior director for counterterrorism on the National Security Council.
    After that Easterly joined Morgan Stanley as head of its cybersecurity division: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen_Easterly

The "shadow lobbying".firms that swamp the Biden administration - besides WestExec -include Macro Advisory Partners and Albright Stonebridge Group.
    The London- and New York-based Macro typically doesn't disclose its clients, and describes itself as "a firm that delivers actionable macro strategies to decision-makers in business, finance and the not-for-profit sector".

High-ranking members of the Biden administration, who worked for the firm Macro Advisory Partners, includes at least 10 Obama-era officials.
    Incoming NSA Jake Sullivan (Oxford alumnus), CIA Director nominee William Burns (Oxford alumnus) and Veterans Affairs Secretary nominee Denis McDonough recently worked for Macro: https://abcnews.go.com/US/watchdogs-...ry?id=75563844

Macro Advisory Partners and WestExec Advisors were founded by Rhodes scholars, and have a huge influence on the Biden administration. Macro has included several Rhodes scholars in its roster.

The network of the same Anglophile spooks is associated with the National Security Action and the Ditchley Foundation.
    Mona Sutphen worked for Macro Advisory Partners.
    Sutphen was the backchannel between former MI6 chief and (former) chairman of Macro Sir John Sawer and president Obama.

A lot of these "consultants" come back in the National Security Action that is dedicated to advancing the British Empire.

The Ditchley Foundation is another Anglo-American cesspool where we find people like John Sawer, David Miliband, Stobe Talbott (Brookings founder), Jami Miscik (associated with CIA/Kissinger and Brennan), Louis Susman (Hakluyt/Obama bundler), David Cameron (Bullingdon boy, former UK PM), and John Major (former UK PM).
    The-Biden-administration-run-by-Blinken-s-WestExec

Here's some more on the Clinton's administration connections to Rhodes Scholars (reported in 1993)...

President Bill Clinton appointed Rhodes Scholars:
    James Woolsey - CIA Director (also CFR);
    George Stephanopoulos - Special Advisor to President (also CFR);
    Robert Reich - Sec. of Labor;
    W. Bowman Cutter - Economic Council Dep. Assist. (also CFR);

Strobe Talbott - Deputy Secretary of State (also CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones).
    See Strobe Talbott, Bill Clinton, and Frank Aller at Oxford (Aller died from a "suicide" in September 1971).

Strobe Talbott had also been editor for Time Magazine that was founded by Henry Luce, another member of Skull & Bones.

Clinton also appointed:
    Winston Lord as Assist. Sec. of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, another member of CFR, TC and Skull & Bones.
    Roger Altman as Dep. Sec. of Treasury another member of CFR, with ties to Skull & Bones: http://www.ericbarger.com/articles/ClintonInsiders.html
    (https://archive.ph/dnNOJ)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was published all the way back in October 1992...
    The Rhodes network is important for Bill Clinton. Rhodes scholars in Clinton's inner circle include: George Stephanopoulos (Clinton's campaign communications director); Bruce Reed; Robert B. Reich; and Ira Magaziner.

Other Americans that guided him to the top include Derek Shearer, brother-in-law of another Clinton friend and fellow Rhodes scholar, Strobe Talbott (editor of Time Magazine at the time).
    At Oxford, Clinton also befriended Rick Stearns, another Rhodes scholar.

Perhaps Clinton's closest friend in the business world is Little Rock's Thomas F. "Mack" McLarty: https://www.newsweek.com/inner-circle-200104%60

Thomas McLarty was President Clinton's Chief of Staff.
    He was also an advisor of US Presidents George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter.

Thomas F. McLarty III is the President at McLarty Associates. He was the cofounder of Kissinger McLarty Capital Group.
    McLarty was also a member of the Advisory Board at Diligence London.
    McLarty is senior advisor of The Carlyle Group LP.

Richard Burt (connected to Trump ánd the Russian Alfa Bank) is also a Senior Advisor of McLarty and Associates: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p?p=5043#p5043

Many people have heard about the Steele dossier that has been used to discredit "Russiagate", but not many people have heard about a similar "dossier" devised by Cody Shearer.
    Shearer is the brother of the late wife of Clinton insider, Bonesman, Rhodes scholar Strobe Talbott, who was editor of Time Magazine before he became Clinton's Assistant Secretary of State and Brookings Institute President in 2015-17.

Cody Shearer had already been the subject of a State Department investigation in the late 1990s when he represented himself as an agent of the US government. I can't say that I understand what happened, but Shearer got at least $25,000 from the Serbs om 1996/1997 for bringing Bosnian-Serb President Radovan Karadzic to the International Criminal Tribunal show trial for genocide (it isn't quite clear to me why Karadzic would pay be him for that).

Then in early 2011, Cody Shearer together with another Clinton crony, Sidney Blumenthal, was involved in the Clinton's State Department orchestrated Arab Spring.
    Blumenthal is not only the father of "independent" May Blumenthal of the Grayzone, but in 2011 was also an adviser to Osprey Global Solutions, that was looking for good business opportunities in Libya: https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/...iracy-brendan/
    (https://archive.ph/nsnVp)

In 1989, Cody wrote about several incidents of drunkenness and sexual affairs by John Tower, whose conenctions to Iran-Contra has been somewhat underreported.

Derek Shearer, Cody Shearer's brother and brother-in-law of Talbott, was rewarded with a nice ambassadorship to Finland by president Clinton
    Destruction-of-Yugoslavia-Soros/Mabel