Thread: David Icke : Qanon is a psyop! Wake Up People!

David Icke : Qanon is a psyop! Wake Up People!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jOnWCq1zrEj/

In this video David Icke points out part of the untold history of the Bolshevik revolution. There was a phony "counter-revolutionary" organization who's sole purpose was to fool people into not taking matters into their own hands by telling them there was a "secret plan" was going to save them. Sound familiar?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-28-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll take your word for it, as I'm not about to sit through an hour and twenty minutes of David Icke, who, to me anyways, is the same sort of poison as this Q nonsense.

But he's right about how the Bolshies spread disinfo about "secret plans" and so on.

Our side falls for this bull$#@! over and over again, and I don't know if it's stupidity or laziness or what...but here's the deal:

Nobody is going to save us, but us.

And by us I mean that group of people in the current nation state of AmeriKa that still believe in the basic rules and guidelines set up to run this country: limited government, personal freedom, individual responsibility for the outcomes of your lives.

If we, as people, a society, a culture and a nation are to survive, then we must get hard, now, and take a real fight back to our enemies, realizing that you will have no support from anyone while you do it.

Leadership and much of the rank and file of all branches of government oppose us.

The leadership of the military opposes us.

Cops are a mixed bag, and fickle...they may express some level of support now, but when the real shooting starts, they will follow orders and oppose us.

The news media organs all oppose us.

Academia at all levels oppose us.

The establishment churches all oppose us.

God himself is not going to come down and slay our enemies with bolts of fire shot from his arse.

So...you up for that fight?

The alternative is to watch you and everything you hold dear, including your posterity, die right before your eyes.

This is for real now, no more $#@!ing around, no more talk...what say you?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Well everybody loves a good psy-op don't they? I think most everyone here knows that there is something screwy with Q. I do think it was designed to make the younger crowd more passive and hopeful that everything was gonna turn out okay. The youth are their strength.
    @Anti Federalist
    Seriously though just what is the "fight" gonna look like? I know some people were killed at the whatever happened at the capital. It was very ineffective as far as we are concerned it only helped Biden look like a saint. You know he has the military and other well armed thugs behind him now.

Why do conservatives always get thrown under the bus? Don't conservative lives matter? Look what they did to Ron Paul and to Sarah Palin.

The antifa and BLM people can burn down whole cities and kill businesses and dozens of people and probably get paid.What are we doing wrong? If our side did that we would all be rounded up by the end of the week.

I don't think Q was a psyop. I think it was one of the biggest 4chan trollings in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Well everybody loves a good psy-op don't they? I think most everyone here knows that there is something screwy with Q. I do think it was designed to make the younger crowd more passive and hopeful that everything was gonna turn out okay. The youth are their strength.
    @Anti Federalist
    Seriously though just what is the "fight" gonna look like? I know some people were killed at the whatever happened at the capital. It was very ineffective as far as we are concerned it only helped Biden look like a saint. You know he has the military and other well armed thugs behind him now.

Why do conservatives always get thrown under the bus? Don't conservative lives matter? Look what they did to Ron Paul and to Sarah Palin.

The antifa and BLM people can burn down whole cities and kill businesses and dozens of people and probably get paid.What are we doing wrong? If our side did that we would all be rounded up by the end of the week.
    Restraint. The liberals BLM etc. have been allowed to do these things. Conservatives are generally well armed, clearer thinking, more reserved and think ahead and play the long game. If they get pushed hard enough it won't end well for the liberals. Luckily liberals elected a boring do nothing president. So not much is going to happen. If they had but an AOC or Bernie in office it would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @Anti Federalist

Seriously though just what is the "fight" gonna look like?
    @Working Poor

Full on, no holds barred, guerilla warfare, fought with a tenacity ten times that of the rebels at Bunker Hill or Viet Cong insurgents.

It will be fought in the streets and in the hills, in the cities and small country towns, it will be fought in homes and brother against brother.

It will strike anywhere and nowhere, with no warning and with months of shrieking scare tactics.

"Normal" life will be shattered and utterly unrecognizable.

It will, it must, be entered into and fought every single day with a force of will that states nothing will deter us other than total, complete, absolute victory.

Anything short of that commitment, means failure and defeat.

Defeat means the mass grave and extermination at the hands of our oppressors.

They will blot us out of the histories, we will no longer exist.

A whole society will have become unpersons.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-28-2021 at 09:53 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Restraint. The liberals BLM etc. have been allowed to do these things. Conservatives are generally well armed, clearer thinking, more reserved and think ahead and play the long game. If they get pushed hard enough it won't end well for the liberals. Luckily liberals elected a boring do nothing president. So not much is going to happen. If they had but an AOC or Bernie in office it would be a different story.
    You still got yer job?

I don't, thanks to Biden.

Who do you think is pulling Biden's strings, but Bernie and AOC eh?

I don't think Q was a psyop. I think it was one of the biggest 4chan trollings in history.
    A bunch of 14 year old /b/tards...you're probably right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You still got yer job?

I don't, thanks to Biden.

Who do you think is pulling Biden's strings, but Bernie and AOC eh?
    Saw the writing on the wall with the covid lockdowns so closed up and cashed out my business before any losses and did ok. I'm basically retired now. Might start up something new in the future.

I don't like Biden at all but have a feeling a whole lot of nothing will happen during his term. Maybe I'm wrong.

Naw..
    There were some useful idiots..Q was a Spook.

admittedly,, and claiming to be a "good guy"..

and as I have stated repeatedly,, there are no good Spooks..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Consider this as far as the pedo aspect:

- It turned the truth conveniently into a conspiracy theory in people's mind. (they always do this)

- Dems want to legislate or criminalize discussion of what Q revealed.

- It took the eyes off certain people that had close relationships with pedos.

- Real victims that were coming forward were now being slammed for confirming what Q said. As if their accusations were no longer relevant simply because of Q.

Seems like how psyop's work. How convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Consider this as far as the pedo aspect:

- It turned the truth conveniently into a conspiracy theory in people's mind. (they always do this)

- Dems want to legislate or criminalize discussion of what Q revealed.

- It took the eyes off certain people that had close relationships with pedos.

- Real victims that were coming forward were now being slammed for confirming what Q said. As if their accusations were no longer relevant simply because of Q.

Seems like how psyop's work. How convenient.
    I think you are giving some mom's basement dwelling 4 chan user too much credit. Q was just trolling, nothing more.

I definitely disagree with David Icke a lot, but I distinguish him from Q-Anon in that he's never tried to pose as the "savior" nor has he told anybody "trust the plan." It's always "You've got to figure it out and do for yourself" with him. That said, you're right. Individuals have to figure out what we're going to do. But what we do needs to make sense. We can't (well I myself won't) go off half cocked just to say I'm "doing something." There are solutions out there. James Corbett, currently my favorite conspiracy theorist / alternative journalist, spends a lot of time these days talking about solutions. And the interesting thing is, his "solutions" don't require you to buy "Super male vitality beta prostate paid for with liberty gold use the promo code Alex Jones or Rudy Giuliani for a 10% discount."

I'll take your word for it, as I'm not about to sit through an hour and twenty minutes of David Icke, who, to me anyways, is the same sort of poison as this Q nonsense.

But he's right about how the Bolshies spread disinfo about "secret plans" and so on.

Our side falls for this bull$#@! over and over again, and I don't know if it's stupidity or laziness or what...but here's the deal:

Nobody is going to save us, but us.

And by us I mean that group of people in the current nation state of AmeriKa that still believe in the basic rules and guidelines set up to run this country: limited government, personal freedom, individual responsibility for the outcomes of your lives.

If we, as people, a society, a culture and a nation are to survive, then we must get hard, now, and take a real fight back to our enemies, realizing that you will have no support from anyone while you do it.

Leadership and much of the rank and file of all branches of government oppose us.

The leadership of the military opposes us.

Cops are a mixed bag, and fickle...they may express some level of support now, but when the real shooting starts, they will follow orders and oppose us.

The news media organs all oppose us.

Academia at all levels oppose us.

The establishment churches all oppose us.

God himself is not going to come down and slay our enemies with bolts of fire shot from his arse.

So...you up for that fight?

The alternative is to watch you and everything you hold dear, including your posterity, die right before your eyes.

This is for real now, no more $#@!ing around, no more talk...what say you?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Pray that Biden gets through his 4 years and we don't get stuck with Kamala. She would be worse than an AOC or Bernie by a long shot. She is a former prosecutor after all.

I think you are giving some mom's basement dwelling 4 chan user too much credit. Q was just trolling, nothing more.
    If you followed the Edward Snowden story you should have learned that nerdy looking "civilian contractors" are given godawful power by the intelligence state. They could run psyops from their mother's basement. And you're missing the most important point @kahless made. The child sex slavery issue was/is real! It's not at all a conspiracy theory. Jeffery Epstein really did have a child sex slave island and powerful people like Bill Clinton really did go there.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If you followed the Edward Snowden story you should have learned that nerdy looking "civilian contractors" are given godawful power by the intelligence state. They could run psyops from their mother's basement. And you're missing the most important point @kahless made. The child sex slavery issue was/is real! It's not at all a conspiracy theory. Jeffery Epstein really did have a child sex slave island and powerful people like Bill Clinton really did go there.
    Powerful men have taken advantage of young girls since the dawn of time, this is nothing new.

Q was leading people to believe the world was run by satan worshipping pedophiles who drank children's blood or some nonsense like that.

If you are trying to suggest that Q was some sort of FUD, I think you are giving the trolls too much credit.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought it was common knowledge the Qanon was a psyop.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Powerful men have taken advantage of young girls since the dawn of time, this is nothing new.
    You sound like 1861 Southern apologists for slavery. "It's existed since the dawn of time." We live in the 21st Century where the media bitches and moans about illegal immigrant children being "kept in cages" (even though Obama did it) and you're going to gloss over sex slavery? Seriously?

Q was leading people to believe the world was run by satan worshipping pedophiles who drank children's blood or some nonsense like that.

If you are trying to suggest that Q was some sort of FUD, I think you are giving the trolls too much credit.
    Did you read the actual emails on Wikileaks about Podesta and the "spirit cooking?" It sounds like you didn't.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

If you read that email from John Podesta, high level aide to Hillary Rod-them Clinton, you'll see that he gleefully is looking forward to the next "Spirit Cooking Dinner" with "Marina Abramovic."

Are you in NYC Thursday July 9
    Marina wants you to come to dinner
    Mary?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marina Abramovic <marinaxabramovic@gmail.com<mailto:marinaxabramovi c@gmail.com>>
    Date: June 28, 2015 at 2:35:08 AM GMT+2
    To: Tony Podesta <podesta@podesta.com<mailtoodesta@podesta.com>>
    Subject: Dinner

Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

All my love, Marina

Look up Marina Abramovic and "Spirit Cooking." It is a satanic practice that involves cooking with menstrual blood. That's what has been admitted. That you poo-poo what is admitted fact as "nothing new" or "nonsense like that" is strong evidence the psyop worked at least on you.

lol,,
    and now they are just trolling GameStop?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't like Biden at all but have a feeling a whole lot of nothing will happen during his term. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Well, I guess I agree in way...I don't think he'll last a year.

Well, I guess I agree in way...I don't think he'll last a year.
    Yeah I agree that is entirely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    lol,,
    and now they are just trolling GameStop?
    Different group and they are short squeezing hedge funds that have short positions on gamestop stock. If wallstreetbets tries to squeeze silver I'm thinking of getting in on it.

Different group and they are short squeezing hedge funds that have short positions on gamestop stock. If wallstreetbets tries to squeeze silver I'm thinking of getting in on it.
    r/WSB is a BBS.

We don't know who all is pumping these stocks that could potential bankrupt hedge fund companies and destabilize the banking industry leading to TARP 2.0 and a potential global currency reset.

...but the MSM and the internetz is all abuzz with cool stories about the little guy finally getting his come uppance, and working class men and women paying off debt and buying toys for their kids.

Remember kids, Oswald gets shot in the end.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I like Brendon O'Connell.

He has skewered a lot of sacred cows I've believed in over the years, specifically:
    Cynthia McKinney
    Catherine Austin Fitts
    Alex Jones
    Michael Ruppert

He is-as the kids say these days-"based".

He doesn't focus on specifics and particulars, but he has A MOUNTAIN of them that makes Alex Jones look like an amateur. He focuses on the big picture.

He's kind of cocky and seems at times a bit manic, but given what the guys been through and how much information he's clearly absorbed and filtered, I can't really fault him. I very much admire his work.

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/brendon

Highly recommend video #5 Covid kill switch, as well as the three part "rats in the ranks" videos #10, #11, and #12. His videos are long, but he doesn't ramble, he has a lot of info. He repeats things often, but it's purposeful.

Anyway, he impressed me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not entirely untrue.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    r/WSB is a BBS.

We don't know who all is pumping these stocks that could potential bankrupt hedge fund companies and destabilize the banking industry leading to TARP 2.0 and a potential global currency reset.

...but the MSM and the internetz is all abuzz with cool stories about the little guy finally getting his come uppance, and working class men and women paying off debt and buying toys for their kids.

Remember kids, Oswald gets shot in the end.
    With 5 million users it is entirely possible they are pumping the stocks. I also think that some of the other funds are taking positions against the funds that shorted GME.

Gamestop stock isn't going to take the market down, the funds can afford to lose billions and be ok. Now if they decide to short squeeze silver or gold then I have no idea what may happen, but I probably will get in on that action.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's not entirely untrue.
    Q is over, move on to the next conspiracy.

It was definitely not that. Not 100% sure what it was, but I think it is highly improbable it was just a troll in their basement. Flynn and Pompeo were constantly tweeting out Q references, take that for what it's worth.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It was definitely not that. Not 100% sure what it was, but I think it is highly improbable it was just a troll in their basement. Flynn and Pompeo were constantly tweeting out Q references, take that for what it's worth.
    Pompeo is a former director of the CIA. If Q is a CIA psyop, which I believe it to be, then Pompeo is just stringing people along into thinking Trump will somehow get back to being president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

With 5 million users it is entirely possible they are pumping the stocks. I also think that some of the other funds are taking positions against the funds that shorted GME.

Gamestop stock isn't going to take the market down, the funds can afford to lose billions and be ok. Now if they decide to short squeeze silver or gold then I have no idea what may happen, but I probably will get in on that action.
    The point isn't that the short squeezing would literally be the catalyst that takes the market down.

The market is a house of cards that will fall anyway.

It's diplomatic cover. Like January 6th was diplomatic cover for next phase of police state.

Planes and fire shouldn't have taken down the twin towers either, but that's what most people believe.