Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millennials are skipping doctor visits to avoid high healthcare costs (study finds)

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    https://www.statista.com/chart/8658/...ng-per-capita/

I wonder why people, not just Millenials, are trying to avoid the doctor?

Oh, and I wonder what happens when there is no Medical Privacy? Pay more for illnesses that are beyond your control to do anything about? Sounds about right. When all Medical Privacy is completely eliminated, do you think that those costs will get better, or worse? Hint: this is 'murika where the rich make more by providing lower quality services and products for as high of a possible cost as can be achieved...

---

Related RPF Thread:

America's #1 Again (In Healthcare Costs Around The World)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...83#post6439783
    Noting that most of the countries on that list have socialized, single payer medicine systems. Medical privacy? In those countries, the government has access to all your medical data. A significant part of our costs (some estimate 40% or more) is due to overhead- the costs of handling all the paperwork involved. That is also the highest in the world. When you have multiple insurance companies with multiple different coverages and different forms each one needs that takes lots of time.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-24-2017 at 01:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Noting that most of the countries on that list have socialized, single payer medicine systems. Medical privacy? In those countries, the government has access to all your medical data. A significant part of our costs (some estimate 40% or more) is due to overhead- the costs of handling all the paperwork involved. That is also the highest in the world. When you have multiple insurance companies with multiple different coverages and different forms each one needs that takes lots of time.
    Youre sooooooo right. We should just give up and let them take all our Medical Privacy, not for actual medical usefulness, but so each of us can pay our "fair share" based on information gathered from that same Medical Invasion of Privacy for BILLING purposes. And we should pay 90,000 for drugs if we have MS, be denied for anything and everything for any form of Preexisting Medical Condition, allow medical marijuana to be made illegal once again as it should be, obey our reptillian overlords, ground our Tinfoil Hats so they dont act as amplifiers, consume Roundup With Glyphosate, not actually treat medical conditions, and shoulder the financial burdens despite having some sort of Mandatory Health Insurance and not Health Care (in its current evolving form), and have no control of our persons what so ever.

Please go take a long hike off a short dock.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Youre sooooooo right. We should just give up and let them take all our Medical Privacy, not for actual medical usefulness, but so each of us can pay our "fair share" based on information gathered from that same Medical Invasion of Privacy for BILLING purposes. And we should pay 90,000 for drugs if we have MS, be denied for anything and everything for any form of Preexisting Medical Condition, allow medical marijuana to be made illegal once again as it should be, obey our reptillian overlords, ground our Tinfoil Hats so they dont act as amplifiers, consume Roundup With Glyphosate, not actually treat medical conditions, and shoulder the financial burdens despite having some sort of Mandatory Health Insurance and not Health Care (in its current evolving form), and have no control of our persons what so ever.

Please go take a long hike off a short dock.
    Wow. I did not claim all of that. Or any of it. I was merely pointing out one reason ours costs more than in those other countries.

Wow. I did not claim all of that. Or any of it. I was merely pointing out one reason ours costs more than in those other countries.
    No, what you suggest is a continuation of the problem, and exacerbation of it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

No, what you suggest is a continuation of the problem, and exacerbation of it.
    Actually I didn't suggest anything.

At least in the crowd I hang out with, unless it's something like a fracture or something serious, most medical care is seen as worthless unless you want to get narcotics.

Several years ago, I thought I broke my foot. I went to a neighborhood walk in clinic.. that I thought had an ex ray machine. They didn't. Hubby schlepped me to the local hospital, where they sat me down for "intake" and told me that just that script, a couple pictures of my foot would be $1050.00. I told them to pound salt - and had to fight to get my prescription back. They thought I should sit down and start the paperwork for financial aid. At the time, I didn't have insurance.
    I went home and called around to a bunch of imaging places.. drove an hour (most things were an hour away) and had the pics done for $93.. cash rate - which I still thought was outrageous. This was before obamacare
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12