Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Driving A Stake Through Trump

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That boat sailed. The LP will never win. I will settle for a sane respectable mainstream Republican now.
    It's cute that you think there is any difference between respectable mainstream Republicans and Democrats.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those were the hardcore trump worshippers. The vast majority of republican casual Trump voters are done with him and ready for sane respectable leadership. A moderate GOP candidate would beat Biden easily.
    I think it's kinda funny that you still think the election had anything to do with Trump or Biden.

Remember Trump got more votes than he did last time - so not only did he have those worshippers, he got even more.

No, this election was about bending the rules so that Trump would lose. Hold that voting door open for months, send ballots through the mail, give out social media badges for voting to get "likes"... I can't stand Trump or about 90% of his policies, but even I can see that it was rigged.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That boat sailed. The LP will never win. I will settle for a sane respectable mainstream Republican now.
    Sell out....
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Those were the hardcore trump worshippers. The vast majority of republican casual Trump voters are done with him and ready for sane respectable leadership. A moderate GOP candidate would beat Biden easily.
    Well that's some of the dumbest analysis I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They also probably don't want him declassifying everything and doing any pardons before he's forced out the door.
    That's another motivation for them to get him out now. He should pardon Assange and Snowden ASAP.
    https://twitter.com/angela4congress/...87141535408130
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Some of the protesters/rioters had a rope, did up a noose....and found a wood structure to hang it from.
    They wanted poor VEEP Pence to wear the impromtu 'neck tie' and it looks like as if our current POTUS
    was simply going to watch the event happen as the flash mob was live streaming it. Even if Trump was
    joking at Mike Pence's expense, the mob took it all literally. Senator Graham thinks all of those backpacks
    had bombs in them. Pence may not want to activate the 25th Amendment but he is furious at POTUS Trump.

When they all were hunkered down, they all had talked...
    They may go the distance and impeach Trump a 2nd time.

DJT has set them all off worse than POTUS
    Andrew Johnson did the Radical Republicans.

Mike Pence sometimes comes across like a smug sanctimonious moral hypocrite.
    This is the first time I've seen the FEAR of God in him. His universe got upended.

Trump is done politically, stick a fork in him. He would lose the primary if he tried to run again.

There is a legitimate fear that Trump could do something really stupid on his way out like start a war, not just that sorry coup attempt.

Romney, Haley, Pence and Rand Paul look reasonable now after 4 years of insanity. They won't have to worry about being labeled extremists after Trump.
    There is a legitimate fear that Trump could do something really stupid like start a war? Romney won't have to worry about being labeled an extremist after Trump? These are the dumbest takes you have ever had, and this is saying something given all of your takes are garbage.

Another take that is almost as bad as your previous one.

A moderate GOP candidate would have gotten his ass hammered. Romney is the embodiment of the moderate GOP and he did not lose to Obama because he was black but rather because moderate GOP candidates are hated by the left and loathed by a very significant number of Republicans.

The fact you are going to bat for Mitt Romney speaks volumes about why you should not be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If he wants to leave office any kind of hero, then he needs to do some interesting pardons and let the impeachment happen.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 01-08-2021 at 11:26 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Andrew Johnson did 8,000+ individual pardons of ex-Confederates so that their citizenship would be restored.
    He had each and every one of them who were quite wealthy and well off talk with him in D.C first. IMOHO if
    Donald John Trump can scrawl fast, he can do 10,ooo pardons as he is looking at his Senate Trial. If he has a
    pair of brAssBallz, he can then let them all squabble over the legality of them all, once he is done. Set a record.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    If he wants to leave office any kind of hero, then he needs to do some interesting pardons and let the impeachment happen.
    Absolutely. Unfortunately, I doubt his self-regard will permit it. Bombast seems to be the limit of his heroism.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This may be true, but I would put more weight into the "source" if it wasn't reported by Cernovich.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Andrew Johnson did 8,000+ individual pardons of ex-Confederates so that their citizenship would be restored.
    He had each and every one of them who were quite wealthy and well off talk with him in D.C first. IMOHO if
    Donald John Trump can scrawl fast, he can do 10,ooo pardons as he is looking at his Senate Trial. If he has a
    pair of brAssBallz, he can then let them all squabble over the legality of them all, once he is done. Set a record.
    How DARE YOU bring historical precedent into an internet fight?

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    It's cute that you think there is any difference between respectable mainstream Republicans and Democrats.
    Not as cute as thinking Donald Trump was the answer to any of our problems.

Now, see how many Republicans opt to be done with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Donald Trump opened the eyes of many as to how oppressive our government is....

And let's so how many right leaning people are done with the Republicans now...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think it's kinda funny that you still think the election had anything to do with Trump or Biden.

Remember Trump got more votes than he did last time - so not only did he have those worshippers, he got even more.

No, this election was about bending the rules so that Trump would lose. Hold that voting door open for months, send ballots through the mail, give out social media badges for voting to get "likes"... I can't stand Trump or about 90% of his policies, but even I can see that it was rigged.
    I'm sure there was some fraud from both sides, there always is. Nothing happened on a scale that would change the results. No evidence that would be admissible in court was ever produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Sell out....
    Maybe, but Trump was $#@!ing insanity. I'm glad it's over.

I've seen good moderate democrats too.

He set up his own supporters.

And now the entire truth movement is suffering.

It was a scam the whole time. He is a scam.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Donald Trump opened the eyes of many as to how oppressive our government is....

And let's so how many right leaning people are done with the Republicans now...
    You take opportunistic wins wherever you can get them.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

And now the entire truth movement is suffering.
    There was a truth movement? How the h3ll did I miss that?

XNN

I'm sure there was some fraud from both sides, there always is. Nothing happened on a scale that would change the results. No evidence that would be admissible in court was ever produced.
    You keep saying fraud. Do you not see that they bent the rules for Biden? I mean it's clearly obvious. For every 100 voters that Obama got with his revolutionary turn out the vote campaign and hope and unicorns, Biden got all those and 15 more. The turnout with these rule changes was unprecedented. And it benefitted Biden without question. And yes, it opened the opportunity for fraud. But even if there was absolutely zero fraud in vote counting, it was still rigged for Biden.

Seriously, you're giving credence to that whole "TDS" thing.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    don't bet on that.

I was never a Trump Supporter.. but I do talk to them..
    most support something larger than Trump,,and he is just the figurehead.

and to believe otherwise is not wise
    Truth.

Somebody obviously didn't compare Trump's results to actual moderate GOP candidates (like Romney) before making an ignorant statement like that.

TDS knows no bounds.

Good thing you're only relegated to posting on the internet and not managing people's money.

I guess you're also in the "cLaImZ oF w1d3sPrEAd FrAuD r bAsLeSS" camp.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

TDS knows no bounds.
    Recent events have proven that beyond doubt.

Recent events have forced my to side with Trump,,only because the attackers and detractors are both repugnant and offer only worse repugnance.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Ah, yes. The cynical black pilled crowd finally shows up.

The more Republicans abandon Trump, the more I like him. I despise the GOP.

Imagine thinking you know exactly what happened with fraud without any court having any evidentiary hearings on the matter.

I've seen good moderate democrats too.
    I'm not interested in anyone who swallowed an entire bottle of blue pills.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    There was a truth movement? How the h3ll did I miss that?

XNN
    It was right here on Ron Paul forums, and relegated to right here on Ron Paul forums. Until Trump showed up and pulled the curtain down. These snowballs don't want everyone else to see the truth... just their special group.... They hate Trump for letting everyone else see what a corrupt, low life, back stabbing uniparty we have... it was supposed to be their little secret....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Why call for the impeachment of Trump at this late hour? Why call for using the 25th Amendment and declaring Trump incapacitated? Why would GOP politicians and pundits blame mob violence on Trump?

The answer is clear. They don't want Trump to rise again in 2024. That want him finished, permanently. And Pelosi and friends believe that now is the time to strike. This is their chance to drive a stake through his heart.

Meanwhile, Nikki Haley and Mitt Romney practice their campaign speeches. Pence will be doing the same. From Bill Kristol to Ben Shapiro, the neocons and teocons will declare Trump dead, and begin to push their favorite candidates for 2024. Pence/Haley 2020, it's never too early to start printing the signs now. There are only 1763 shopping days until November 5th, 2024.
    Today on the Sunday morning DNC political shows, they made it clear that the open goal (as opposed to a hidden agenda) is to ensure that Trump is never able to run for office again.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How can anybody see this as something else than a publicity stunt (is there such a thing as bad publicity)?
    Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January. This makes even the impeachment of Clinton for a blowjob look like something serious.

U.S. Congress will start a second impeachment against President Donald on Monday. An internal Senate memo says the soonest it could start the impeachment is 19 January.
    It is expected that the whole (second) impeachment charade will take at least a week (that would be fast!)...

The charge against lying Donald reads "Donald John Trump engaged in high Crimes and Misdemeanours by willfully inciting violence against the Government of the United States".
    That could be serious if it wasn't for the fact that Donald won't be president anymore regardless: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55596325

It isn't even known if it's possible to legally finish the impeachment after Donald has left office.
    Some experts think that even in that case the impeachment proceeding would not become "moot" because Trump could still be disqualified from future office (Donald is already an old man in his 60s): https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D2QG

As for reasons for Donald needing publicity, maybe it's to receive hundreds of millions from gullible Trump fans who donate for his legal bills: Trump-and-Biden-use-%93voter-fraud%94-for-campaign-donations
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Ah, yes. The cynical black pilled crowd finally shows up.

The more Republicans abandon Trump, the more I like him. I despise the GOP.
    Congrats, you're a Democrat, just like big spending zionist Trump.
    Are you Black and were hoping for the "Platinum Plan" ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast