Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antifa thug knocked out after assaulting participants at PatriotPrayer rally in Portland today

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Longer version. KO around 7:30...

I liked how that broad walked up like she was gonna tussle, then after watching her little buddy get knocked out was like, "don't hit me"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like he had a seizure or went into shock immediately after.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Looks like that ambulance came to the spot that the guy that got decked was dragged back to. He was out before he hit the ground. At least the two groups didn't have a problem with mixing it up. Only pussies I saw were the cops hiding behind barricades in full riot gear with pepper spray paint ball guns. Lol.
    Lights Out Mofo.

I like how AssKicker gives the puzzy a dismissive push after the haymaker sends him to dreamland.

"One puss down. Who else wants some???"
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Did a widdle Antifa get his ass handed to him and not want the world to see it?
    Short youtube of KO

Seems like they all want to fight so badly, just let them fight. Police probably thinking the same.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Lights Out Mofo.

I like how AssKicker gives the puzzy a dismissive push after the haymaker sends him to dreamland.

"One puss down. Who else wants some???"
    Saw a couple tweets saying "assKicker" has been arrested for this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If he is convicted we will be one step closer to civil war or fragmentation, it was clearly self defense and AntiFa will take advantage of being given license to attack while their targets are prosecuted for defending themselves.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Shocked. Shocked to find that the right-wing guy got arrested.

Will he be found not guilty, like the group of 5 leftists who beat a solo wounded guy on the ground?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

#EarthquakeCalIntoTheSea
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    #EarthquakeCalIntoTheSea
    Portland is in Oregon.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Portland is in Oregon.
    Roger that lol

I had just finished the Berkeley article in post #38

#EarthquakePortlandToo
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

The guy gets hit first with a stick or metal tube, but he gets arrested? Fu(k the soy boys

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The guy gets hit first with a stick or metal tube, but he gets arrested? Fu(k the soy boys
    And $#@! Bill Mahr.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Yes but he is of the wrong political persuasion therefor he used excessive force. If he did not want violence he would have stayed home instead of participating in a permitted rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He had it coming. He initiated violence, he should be arrested and charged.
    From what I understand they arrested the Patriot Prayer marcher, but let him go after seeing video.

Brief interview with Rufio Panman

(not his real name)

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    If he did not want violence he would have stayed home instead of participating in a permitted rally.
    Well, in all honesty? Portland. Antifa. Everyone going out to play in this probably did expect violence to occur.

Having street riots at this point in the game is ghey. That's so 2017. And that's not how we're going to win. Normal people are not into having street riots going on in their town, or even on the news. Leave that to antifa. Let them hang themselves.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is beautiful! I can watch it over and over. It's so nice to see men taking a stand against these thugs.

I can't seem to post this so here the link:

http://is3.4chan.org/pol/1530498184712.webm
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is beautiful! I can watch it over and over. It's so nice to see men taking a stand against these thugs.

Glasses taking off at high velocity.

I've been told some women like to watch men fight, I hope you aren't one of the ones that causes fights so you can watch them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I've been told some women like to watch men fight, I hope you aren't one of the ones that causes fights so you can watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You should watch the longer version. When you get knocked the fugg out, you turn stiff. When they carry him off, his body is completely rigid..

7:00 (UHD - this is a really high quality steady-cam, expensive setup)

Last edited by dannno; 07-04-2018 at 09:37 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sheesh. From swinging a baton to advanced rigor mortis in 2 seconds flat.
    Never saw that happen before.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You should watch the longer version. When you get knocked the fugg out, you turn stiff. When they carry him off, his body is completely rigid..

7:00 (UHD - this is a really high quality steady-cam, expensive setup)

Thanks!
    @Swordsmyth I like thugs being put in their place.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Rufio Panman (his nom de plume) was on Jones today. Great show. I'll put the tube up when it is available.

Here's the interview:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast