Thread: Have i reached my limit?

Have i reached my limit?

I'm buying some stuff off of pauls site and i was thinking that I may be getting close to the limit? How can I find out. I guess I can go back over my bills and see but is there and easier way to do it?

And what if I do go over the limit? What are they going to do? send the swat team to my house? I bet they don't do $#@!. But I'd rather someone else find out for me.

By the way, you know whats fun? Buy Ron Paul stuff and ship it to people.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure there's an automated system that tracks the amount spent from every credit card. Now, if you've been using different cards to make your purchases, it'll be more tricky.

Don't go over the limit. Someone will find out and make a stink. You can buy unlimited Ron Paul gear from any number of sites unaffiliated with the campaign (and these vendors are probably making donations to Ron too, so in a sense you will still be supporting the campaign.)

They will refund you anything you went over by, which has process fees for them, and man hours, ect.

Check the FEC site? Other than that, only bills or email confirmations will work.

If you PM me your name and city, I can figure out how much you've contributed through September 30 by going through the FEC reports. I downloaded the Q3 report as an Excel file and can search for your contributions pretty easily.

If you do go over the limit, they will refund you any extra amount you contributed.

if you don't delete your confirmation e-mails, you might be able to figure it out quickly.

RevPac really needs to open a mirrored store.

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    I'm buying some stuff off of pauls site and i was thinking that I may be getting close to the limit? How can I find out. I guess I can go back over my bills and see but is there and easier way to do it?

And what if I do go over the limit? What are they going to do? send the swat team to my house? I bet they don't do $#@!. But I'd rather someone else find out for me.

By the way, you know whats fun? Buy Ron Paul stuff and ship it to people.
    I went over in 2008 and they just sent me a refund check.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post
    RevPac really needs to open a mirrored store.
    This.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    if you don't delete your confirmation e-mails, you might be able to figure it out quickly.

That's probably the best bet. I keep all my email donation confirmations in a separate email folder for just that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMac View Post
    I went over in 2008 and they just sent me a refund check.
    Same.

Some campaigns will apply overage to the General Election fund, but I don't believe Ron is doing that yet. So if you happen to go over, you'll get a refund.
    Last edited by McDermit; 10-31-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Lets try and keep good records so the campaign does not have to spend resources doing our book keeping.