Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fla. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) accused of sex trafficking

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's probably untrue because he's gay. He is likely a pedo though. He kept a Cuban boy as a live-in plaything from age 12 to 19.
    Wow

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB15GkOF
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    At 5:15

MG: I can say that about two years ago you and I went to dinner about two years ago. Your wife was there. I brought a friend of mine, you will remember her. And she was actually threatened by the FBI. Told that if she wouldn't cop to the fact that somehow I was involved in some "pay for play" scheme that she could face trouble. And so I do believe there are people at the DOJ who are trying to smear me. Providing for flights and hotel rooms for people that you are dating that are of legal age is not a crime.

TC: I don't know this woman of whom who speak.

LOL

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I really hope this is fake. Gaetz is literally the future of the GOP

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh for $#@!'s sake...son my ass.

I do.

Any libertarian notions I once held about "live and let live" and "get government out of people's bedrooms" are long gone.

I am sick to death of being cast down amongst the sodomites and being ruled over by them.

Weirdosexuals are the Marxist revolution's "shock troops".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-11-2021 at 09:19 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Then the GOP needs to rethink its future. The Thomas Massies, Rand Pauls and Justin Amashes of the world should be the future. It's time to pick substance over style.

Oh for $#@!'s sake...son my ass.
    IKR? Something is definitely funky with Gaetz. He should have been better vetting. Thanks @TheCount for the find.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-31-2022 at 05:16 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

what is the “Wow” moment you got from that article?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Good question. I'd like to hear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then the GOP needs to rethink its future. The Thomas Massies, Rand Pauls and Justin Amashes of the world should be the future. It's time to pick substance over style.

IKR? Something is definitely funky with Gaetz. He should have been better vetting. Thanks @TheCount for the find.
    So @TheCount finds a spurious news feed that makes accusations without fact and you buy into it? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So @TheCount finds a spurious news feed that makes accusations without fact and you buy into it? Really?
    There is something odd going on with Gaetz. You can pick that up just watching the Tucker Carlson story. I hadn't heard about the Cuban until yesterday though. But he does seem to be more into women.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-11-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It's not your normal story. Lot's of smoke around Gaetz. Maybe he's kosher, maybe he's not. I'm leaning not at this point.

Edit: That said there seems to be more evidence that he likes (barely?) legal girls than boys.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-11-2021 at 09:50 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is something odd going on with Gaetz. You can pick that up just watching the Tucker Carlson story. I hadn't heard about the Cuban until yesterday though. But he does seem to be more into women.
    He does have a weirdly large forehead. Which is known to be correlated with pedo.

He probably $#@!s babies.

Is my guess.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He does have a weirdly large forehead. Which is known to be correlated with pedo.

He probably $#@!s babies.

Is my guess.
    LOL. At the very least I think he's paid for sex. When he was on Tucker Carlson trying to get Tucker to remember the woman he was dating then going on to day "There's nothing wrong with paying for flights and hotel rooms for someone you're dating" when Tucker hadn't even brought that up (and Tucker made it clear he didn't remember the woman), that was questionable. That said, I don't think the voluntary exchange of money for services (no pun intended) should be illegal. It's the black market aspect of prostitution that makes it dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    If Gaetz is the future of the GOP, then that's a reason to hope this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If Gaetz is the future of the GOP, then that's a reason to hope this is true.
    What's wrong with Gaetz?

LOL. At the very least I think he's paid for sex. When he was on Tucker Carlson trying to get Tucker to remember the woman he was dating then going on to day "There's nothing wrong with paying for flights and hotel rooms for someone you're dating" when Tucker hadn't even brought that up (and Tucker made it clear he didn't remember the woman), that was questionable. That said, I don't think the voluntary exchange of money for services (no pun intended) should be illegal. It's the black market aspect of prostitution that makes it dangerous.
    I don't know exactly what he did. It seems like he didn't exchange cash for sex. He is saying he supported a certain lifestyle for these women. A sugar daddy sort of deal. That isn't illegal. Not really my concern if all parties were consenting adults. Lets face it, lots of rich and powereful men and women have these sorts of arrangements. As long as the 17 year old part of the story isn't true, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't know exactly what he did. It seems like he didn't exchange cash for sex. He is saying he supported a certain lifestyle for these women. A sugar daddy sort of deal. That isn't illegal. Not really my concern if all parties were consenting adults. Lets face it, lots of rich and powereful men and women have these sorts of arrangements. As long as the 17 year old part of the story isn't true, who cares?
    Oh I absolutely don't care. But from a legal perspective he might be in jeopardy. The latest revelation is that he gave $900 to his buddy who split it between 3 women claiming it was for "tuition." That buddy has now struck a plea deal. If he turns states evidence and testifies that the money really was just cash payments for sex....

Oh I absolutely don't care. But from a legal perspective he might be in jeopardy. The latest revelation is that he gave $900 to his buddy who split it between 3 women claiming it was for "tuition." That buddy has now struck a plea deal. If he turns states evidence and testifies that the money really was just cash payments for sex....
    It seems to me that the age issue will be the crucial factor, and especially if it involved crossing state lines. If you take that out of the equation, then I doubt that they'll be able to prove that anything he did was as simple as flat out exchanging sex for money. Even if they did have sex and he did give them money, and even if it was understood clearly between the parties involved that it was tit for tat, it would be too easy for him to reframe it as him giving them gifts and them having consensual sex as adults, and to argue that we can't possibly rebrand it as prostitution every time adult dating relationships have asymmetrical distribution of benefits whereby the males are motivated by the sexual satisfaction they get from the females while the females are motivated by the money the males spend on them. I think when people get successfully charged with prostitution, there's pretty much always either a recording of the deal being made or an undercover cop eye witnessing it.

And if they don't have that underage crossing of state lines factor to focus on, and they still do successfully prosecute Gaetz, then I bet there will be a whole lot of members of Congress who will get really scared about all the times they did essentially the same thing.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-12-2021 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...84845243383813

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...85584023896066
    Cases like this with no evidence or due process are essentially Rorschach tests. People see what they want to see, or infer their own motivations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cases like this with no evidence or due process are essentially Rorschach tests. People see what they want to see, or infer their own motivations.
    To me, the most revealing thing about it is that certain people who normally see pedophile elites hiding behind every blade of grass have been extremely quick to reflexively discount reports on pizzaGaetz.

As for Glenn Greewald, his love for due process and giving the benefit of the doubt somehow did not extend to Hunter Biden.
    Last edited by TheCount; 04-12-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

To me, the most revealing thing about it is that certain people who normally see pedophile elites hiding behind every blade of grass have been extremely quick to reflexively discount reports on pizzaGaetz.
    Maybe because Gaetz largely opposes the establishment narratives.

As for Glenn Greewald, his love for due process and giving the benefit of the doubt somehow did not extend to Hunter Biden.
    That is irrelevant to this particular discussion, as there was a lot of evidence against Hunter.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Maybe because Gaetz largely opposes the establishment narratives.
    What does that have to do with whether or not he $#@!s kids?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is irrelevant to this particular discussion, as there was a lot of evidence against Hunter.
    Your standards for what constitutes evidence vary as necessary to contort the world to fit your irrational beliefs.
    Pinochet is the model

What does that have to do with whether or not he $#@!s kids?
    Uh, because $#@!ing kids is how the elite keep many of their people in line and what they try and use against their enemies to distract from their own kid $#@!ing..

Gaetz isn't in the club, so obviously they are going to try and smear him some how.

Your standards for what constitutes evidence vary as necessary to contort the world to fit your irrational beliefs.
    Uh.. ya.. you see, there is a laptop full of evidence against Hunter Biden, and not a shred of evidence against Gaetz... soo...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What made the Hunter Biden story interesting to a true journalist like Glenn Grenwald is the fact that it was being censored. The opposite is happening with Gaetz.

Bull$#@!.

Of what did Greenwald ever deem Hunter Biden to be guilty (either with or without having first extended "the benefit of the doubt")?

In what way did Greenwald ever exhibit any support for a lack of "due process" to be applied with respect to Hunter Biden?

Greenwald's problem with the Hunter Biden laptop affair was not Hunter Biden. It was the media's concerted and deliberate suppression and obfuscation of the story.

There is no reason whatsoever to doubt that if the controversy swirling around Gaetz was being treated by the media the same way they treated the Hunter Biden laptop story, Greenwald would be making the same criticisms and commentary, and for exactly the same reasons. Both are absolutely legitimate stories that any journalists worthy of being called such would pursue with great tenacity.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-12-2021 at 06:23 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Bull$#@!.

Of what did Greenwald ever deem Hunter Biden to be guilty (either with or without having first extended "the benefit of the doubt")?

In what way did Greenwald ever exhibit any support for a lack of "due process" to be applied with respect to Hunter Biden?

Greenwald's problem with the Hunter Biden laptop affair was not Hunter Biden. It was the media's concerted and deliberate suppression and obfuscation of the story.

There is no reason whatsoever to doubt that if the controversy swirling around Gaetz was being treated by the media the same way they treated the Hunter Biden laptop story, Greenwald would be making the same criticisms and commentary, and for exactly the same reasons. Both are absolutely legitimate stories that any journalists worthy of being called such would pursue with great tenacity.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

First, just because you say that the media covered them differently does not mean that they actually did.

Second, one is a sitting member of congress and the other was the son of a presidential candidate. Are those two equally deserving of scrutiny?
    Pinochet is the model

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This almost suggests that the Hunter Biden laptop story was pushed back into the spotlight to save Matt Gaetz...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It also make no sense at all that Hunter would save a photo of working on his laptop in his bear a$$ (who made the photo?)?

Especially not when he was supposedly making porn where both he and the prostitutes were wearing underwear while having sex!
    Hunter-Biden's-career-as-porn-star
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The graph doesn't debunk anything he said... but you are really good at adding nothing of value to this forum, obfuscating and filling it with $#@!.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/libera...r-biden-story/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast