Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alwaki's 8 Year Old Daughter Murdered In Yemeni Raid

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You might be on to something. How about "Rainbow Unicorn Sanctuaries."
    Yep. That sold for a good (bad) eight years. Obama knew his customers. His "competing" sales partners said the right things, too.
    They all work for the same company.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First of all. Safe zones ala Trump is setting up refugee camps in countries that will host them and funding them. This is so we can direct refugee flows away from western governments. So if you didnt know I was talking about this question your knowledge on the subject.

I know we can't win wars or that we cant fight it. This is why Trump is making nice with all the geographic powers. He says he wants to be friends with China and Russia. He is letting Egypt and Saudi start taking responsibility.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 01-31-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

If these safe zones in Syria are anything like the no fly zones proposed by Clinton then trump proved himself to be just as bad as her. This was the only issue that mattered where trump was actually better.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    First of all. Safe zones ala Trump is setting up refugee camps in countries that will host them and funding them. This is so we can direct refugee flows away from western governments. So if you didnt know I was talking about this question your knowledge on the subject.

I know we can't win wars or that we cant fight it. This is why Trump is making nice with all the geographic powers. He says he wants to be friends with China and Russia. He is letting Egypt and Saudi start taking responsibility.
    Who exactly did we "make nice" with by murdering this...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Who exactly did we "make nice" with by murdering this...

Not relevant to what I said.

Absolutely relevant.

No "safe" zones for an 8 year old?- Trump will take out their families.
    There is no spoon.

What @Ender said. Are you going to tell me my sky here in the Carolina's is not currently blue?

First of all. Safe zones ala Trump is setting up refugee camps in countries that will host them and funding them.
    That's not what Trump's safe zones are.

Also, if those countries are going to host and fund them, why do these safe zones not already exist? What will the United States provide which will cause these safe zones to be created if not hosting and funding?

He is letting Egypt and Saudi start taking responsibility.
    This shows just how massively ignorant of the region you are. Egypt? The Egyptian economy is so $#@!ed right now that their people can't afford to buy sugar. How exactly will Egypt take responsibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

And another thing trump safe zones =/= neocon safe zones. Safe zones under trump is to stop refugees. Safe zines under neocons is to invade. Another point as to show that some people cant think.
    Holy $#@!.

This must be trolling. Did your account get hacked?
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Yep. That sold for a good (bad) eight years. Obama knew his customers. His "competing" sales partners said the right things, too.
    They all work for the same company.
    Actually, you've hit on the perfect political answer. Trump just needs to sell this a CDC issue. People that want to kill others over an ideology have an obvious mental illness. Democrats understand this philosophy. That's why they want to take guns from rednecks.

So the solution is quarantine for mental evaluation from anyone from anywhere.

He just needs to re-brand as a quarantine over mental defectiveness as opposed to a ban on Muslim extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Holy $#@!.

No.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get over your selves. You are paralyzed by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "If they just kill enough, the resistance will stop"

Every true Communist, jihadi, etc. believes that and puts it into practice whenever possible.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

The safe zones won't be safe zones. Trump is just buying time to not import 500,000 Syrians & let the ones who really want to leave move to Europe or Canada.

This is all subterfuge to push issues out further and let someone else import the problem.

Bush wasn't able to import that many Iraqis. Europe took most of them, the 1 or 2% freeloaders who want to leave. The others just want to flip burgers in Cairo or Istanbul.

By the time these safe zones are up, the Syrians will be in Europe, Canada or the really humble ones will be flipping burgers in Dubai.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 01-31-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Holy $#@!.

Been posting this ridiculous $#@! for a while.

A few came out when Trump stroked them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

McCain wants safe zones in Syria but he doesn't want to stock them with people he wants to stock them with 10,000 or 30,000 of his best ISIS friends.

Then he wants to fill planes up with garden variety arabs and move them to the US.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Holy $#@!.

He's always been like this.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    McCain wants safe zones in Syria but he doesn't want to stock them with people he wants to stock them with 10,000 or 30,000 of his best ISIS friends.

Then he wants to fill planes up with garden variety arabs and move them to the US.
    Which leads to the question a zone safe for who?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

http://non-intervention.com/2532/put...oreign-policy/

FYI what I believe. If you fools thought I was different from you.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And another thing trump safe zones =/= neocon safe zones. Safe zones under trump is to stop refugees. Safe zines under neocons is to invade. Another point as to show that some people cant think.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I don't get it. What do you think happens in a war? You think bombs just stop flying when there are innocent shields there?

So Obama kills untold thousands over 8 years and you had rage for that. Trump comes in an continues it you also have rage for that.

But do you not see the difference between Trump who is trying to win so war stops and Obama who almost brought us in head to head fight with Russia?

I have rage that we are 20+ years in war with no end in sight. Well no end until Trump. You welcome btw.
    Oh $#@! you. Seriously. You Trumpsuckers trying to justify the slaughter of innocents as a public good are sickening individuals. I'm embarrassed to share the same planet with you.

FFS who says this is justified?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He's always been like this.
    No, not really.
    "The Patriarch"

FFS who says this is justified?
    It's not like you're offering justifications or anything.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one is saying , at least in MSM, that Obama may have laid a trap for Trump to get him entangled in past policies but if Chinese MSM is as accurate as US MSM, this is not looking good:

25 civilians killed in US anti-terror raid in Yemen
    Xinhua-Jan 29, 2017
    A Yemeni man walks near a painting of US drone on the wall in Sanaa, Yemen, on Jan. 29, 2017. At least 25 civilians were killed in the latest ...

Un-related

Team Obama keeps laying new land mines for Trump

nypost.com/2017/01/16/team-obama-keeps-laying-new-landmines-for-trump/

Jan 16, 2017 - For all President Obama's claims to want a smooth transition to the new administration, his people have been laying plenty of land mines for ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast