Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN South Carolina Debate (1/19/12) -- Official Thread!

#PresidentRonPaul nails it on health care, mops the Santorum off the stage over Medicare Prescription Drugs Big Gov't. #CNNDebate
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No commercials?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Laura Ingrahm on Twitter: Paul right on health care...the doctor is IN!

Wow No questions on SOPA????? Tweet John King on about that!!

Ron is kicking ass tonight. I hope he keeps up this energy through the whole thing and hits homeruns come foreign policy time!

dunno about the rest of you, but I am as excited as ever seeing Ron Paul in total command of this debate

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Ron is kicking ass .

He needs to talk more specifically about his plan though.

NO cuts to medicare, block grant Medicaid to states, NO cuts to SS.
    Would be nice of Ron got those points on a single piece of paper before every debate LOL
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Ron did a much better job of explaining his foreign policy views, but I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea for Ron to bring up foreign policy issues when he's not actually asked about it.
    Yes, he dilutes his answers by cramming everything together.

Quote Originally Posted by nowwearefree View Post
    it is good that he is mentioning japan and korea, because they are lss controversial
    i think he did great
    my thoughts when he mentioned them

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Why can't Ron answer like that on foreign policy? Wow. he was composed and clear.
    He was pissed. get him pissed on foreign policy.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by WIwarrior View Post
    Ron just crushed it! Way different vibe tonight..very good so far!
    which is proof fox stacked the house with their own people

I like CNN debates much better. Sure they're establishment shills, but at least the realize there are tons of rabid RP fans out here who demand fair treatment. UNlike fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    My three week old little boy is cuddled up on my chest, and I swear he just gave an approving smile of Ron's last response!
    awwww
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkishMarch View Post
    There is only one man on this stage tonight who sees the big picture, and his last name is Paul. His first name, of course, is President.
    Nice first post..

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PEnemy View Post
    Please recap last minute!!! No TV

He's throwing rocks tonight!

My three week old little boy is cuddled up on my chest, and I swear he just gave an approving smile of Ron's last response!
    Sounds like you have a very smart little boy there!!

Quote Originally Posted by dctg44 View Post
    HAHA frothy didnt get to respond!
    Just like we could not when Newt attacked/agreed to us

Awwww! That is precious!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There is only one man on this stage tonight who sees the big picture, and his last name is Paul. His first name, of course, is President.
    Welcome
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is doing great tonight. Seems like they're trying to drive home the Romney vs. Gingrich narrative though. They can't beat Obama though, only RP can or should beat Obama

Quote Originally Posted by NoPants View Post
    This comment made me cringe.
    ahahahaha
    Go Ron this is much better. I'm a little bit scared that Ron is being treated halfway fairly tonight... like somethin's comin

Santorum's eyerolling and frowning are childish
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Ron did a much better job of explaining his foreign policy views, but I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea for Ron to bring up foreign policy issues when he's not actually asked about it.
    I like it..It is proactive and it gets the FP issue out on Ron's terms. It is plain smart.
    The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator - 1940

Ron Paul really nailed that answer! Love it!
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

oh, santo... we KNOW what you are going to say...

kill 'em all and let gawd sort 'em out.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

welcome to the forums!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Or skeletons in their closets like most of them have
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast