Thread: Fox News poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed

Fox News poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed

Sixty-one percent of voters think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, yet she’s opened up a big lead over Donald Trump in the latest Fox News Poll.

Here’s why: majorities think Clinton is nevertheless qualified to be president, and has the temperament and knowledge to serve effectively. It’s the opposite for Trump: over half feel he is not qualified, and lacks the temperament or knowledge to lead the country. And his 62 percent dishonesty rating tops hers.

After the conventions, the Clinton-Kaine ticket leads the Trump-Pence ticket by 10 points (49-39 percent) in the race for the White House. Clinton’s advantage is outside the poll’s margin of error. A month ago, Clinton was up by six points (44-38 percent, June 26-28).

This is the first time the Fox News Poll included running mates. Trump announced his vice presidential pick of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence July 15. Clinton told supporters she’d picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine July 22.

Since last month, Clinton’s position is improved with most groups, as she gained ground among men, women, whites, Democrats, young voters, and seniors.

The Democrat is winning among the so-called “Obama coalition,” the key voting blocs that secured his re-election. Clinton is favored among women by 23 points (57-34 percent), blacks by 83 (87-4 percent), Hispanics by 48 (68-20 percent), and voters under 30 by 18 (49-31 percent).

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POLL RESULTS

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...as-flawed.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Candidates normally get a "bump" following their conventions but Hillary got a bigger "bump" after the Democratic Convention than Trump got after the Republican Convention.

Most polls have said it is not people changing sides which are moving the polls but some of the independent and non- committed starting to make up their minds.

I'd like to "bump" both of them.

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed cancer.

Johnson/Weld at 12%.

- ML

This is still really low for both parties post-convention:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And his 62 percent dishonesty rating tops hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Check out LP getting 22% of independents:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump, the controlled opposition straw man, will not win. We already know the Dem primary was rigged for Hillary. What makes people think Hillary didn't have a plan to rig the Repub primary as well? She knew this was the only way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    Trump, the controlled opposition straw man, will not win. We already know the Dem primary was rigged for Hillary. What makes people think Hillary didn't have a plan to rig the Repub primary as well? She knew this was the only way to win.
    I'm pretty sure Sanders was put there to make it look like they weren't just handing her the nomination.

The whole thing is rigged, both sides of the same coin. RPF should be a place where we don't buy into the dialectic, look outside the cave, ignore the shadows on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Trump had 67% "not trustworthy". Neither scores well on that.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Check out LP getting 22% of independents:

Nice! 16% among those with a college degree, too.