Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attack in Brussels, at least 23 killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Close. Human rights tribunal is basically a institution that infringe on the people right to associate based on (such as race, sex or disability) in certain social areas (such as services, housing or employment).
    Do you support the right for a country to make their own laws or all of a sudden we are going by international law to be the law of the land? If a country chooses to not be inclusive and creates criteria for migrants to become citizens, is it not their right? Again, based on the definition you provided, a good amount f countries and organizations probably broke international law.

A little boy starts an "all boys club", i guess the little boy should be tried for crimes against humanity lol. Since its a club, its an insitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    To be fair, 30 or even 20 years ago, there were no concerns of islamic radicalism.
    Heard of Zbigniew Brezinski?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you support the right for a country to make their own laws or all of a sudden we are going by international law to be the law of the land? If a country chooses to not be inclusive and creates criteria for migrants to become citizens, is it not their right? Again, based on the definition you provided, a good amount f countries and organizations probably broke international law.

A little boy starts an "all boys club", i guess the little boy should be tried for crimes against humanity lol. Since its a club, its an insitution.
    So I will take it as an "yes" that you support "anti-discriminatory" laws?

Well. I have chinese ancestry and have went back to china and hong kong to visit dozens of times. The attire and beard that uighur wears will stand out, at least in eastern china. I cant say much about middle or west china.
    I go to China every year (sometimes twice) since my wife is from there. There are plenty of "muslims" in China and for the most part they work in service industry or work street vendor booths. The only "problem" we ever had with one was a woman who tried to throw some of her wares at my wife when she tried to take a picture of the booth. They get kind of funny about that even though there are cameras on every street corner and most buildings.

Some times there are news reports about "terrorist" attacks in China but the problem is the Chinese goonerment controls all the media so you really never know how much of it really happens. My suspicion is that there are many more than reported. I would guess that the goonerment forces come down hard on "suspected" terrorists and they are likely rounded up and never heard from again (which of course makes others even more willing to "die" rather than get caught).
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

So I will take it as an "yes" that you support "anti-discriminatory" laws?
    If it means that im free to associate and NOT to associate with people of my choosing, sure. Im just saying i dont have to like you if i dont want to as a private citizen.

i also think you misunderstood my post about encouraging integration. I meant that government should encourage integration of migrants, other wise private, native citizens might not like you and you might feel alienated and feel discriminated against.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    My Question? Why Belgium?
    Sort of like defacto Finance Centers for the EU .

If it means that im free to associate and NOT to associate with people of my choosing, sure. Im just saying i dont have to like you if i dont want to as a private citizen.

i also think you misunderstood my post about encouraging integration. I meant that government should encourage integration of migrants, other wise private, native citizens might not like you and you might feel alienated and feel discriminated against.
    I think that you misunderstood the connection between human rights tribunals ( or commissions) and extremism.

I think that you misunderstood the connection between human rights tribunals ( or commissions) and extremism.
    Probably haha. Ive only had 2 hours of sleep in last 48 hours.

... we get to be threatened by terrorists and increase government security/harassment. Just great.
    Yea, Typical. It’s great for the NWO types, not so much for the great unwashed.

That's the ever popular Hegelian Dialectic Technique: : Problem(Crisis) Reaction, Solution

You asked: How can you prevent bombs?
    GLOBALLY, here’s how they might try…

Initial Reaction: Stay home, hide under bed
    Bad for economy… and the bombings just continue

Interim Solution: Make everybody go naked!
    Although the incidence of rapes and assaults spikes 2,000%, the bombings do drop in half!

Solution gets tweaked with a few additional prohibitions:
    Can’t carry anything including backpacks, purses, pepper spray or pressure cookers!
    Fewer bombings, however, the increase in assaults and rapes continued to skyrocket…

Solution gets twerked with a few additional prohibitions:
    Can’t carry anything! NO BRIEFCASES, and SORRY LADIES, THAT MEANS NO LIPSTICK, MIRRORS OR MAKEUP EITHER!
    Women look less attractive; the assault/rape rate drops a bit, but the bombings significantly increase again!
    Adultery goes viral and businesses start to fail as poor men with small penises and no briefcases start to get divorced.

Solution gets tweaked with more corporate bailouts and by instating Sharia Law, including EZ-Fast Track (no trial) public stoning executions
    And so on… The process just makes steady progressive moves. People are still NAKED and getting a little angry,
    but your right to wear clothes within you own home is still protected (by naked policemen and policewomen)!
    Occasional bombings continue primarily due to the agitation caused by naked government agent provocateurs.

Men start to grow beards as revolution looms... BUT THEY FINALLY CROSS THE LINE
    when they mandate mammography traffic stops to combat the risk from
    increasingly popular plastic explosive filled breast implants!

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Most of these terrorists are actually citizens and mostly kids or grandkids of immigrants.
    Problem is those people (as in migrants) does not embrace their new country's culture. They are all clustered together because they wont or refuse to change. Is it their right to not change? Absolutely. But native people have the right to reject the ones that refuse to change. The rejection results in those people living in jihadi slums.
    Therein lies the problem. The first generation is probably happy to be here. The next generation can suffer from the same problems as any young native: unemployment, lack of opportunity, lack of direction. But when they are in these isolated communities, viewing themselves as separate, they are more susceptible to being recruited as "outside" fighters.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Therein lies the problem...
    You called it there, [applies to everybody too]

unemployment, lack of opportunity, lack of [ positive - productive ] direction

Therein lies the problem. The first generation is probably happy to be here. The next generation can suffer from the same problems as any young native: unemployment, lack of opportunity, lack of direction. But when they are in these isolated communities, viewing themselves as separate, they are more susceptible to being recruited as "outside" fighters.
    Yeah. I think integration into the host is the key to success and peace. Idiots just talk about diversity, but never about integration. People naturally have tribal instincts. Sports team fans, gaming clans and political parties. So having cultural and language barriers wont help in acceptance.

best friends have more in common than not.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

They came here for work. Then they stayed. A lot never assimilated.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Reference? And is that "Muslims who emmigrate to western countries?
    Not sure and it doesnt specify which sect.

Blowback... Hard to even feel bad for these people. Western Nation's been $#@!ing up the Muslim nations for too long. You can't be neutral on a moving train, or plane.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Blowback... Hard to even feel bad for these people. Western Nation's been $#@!ing up the Muslim nations for too long. You can't be neutral on a moving train, or plane.

Interesting, so every day Joe's who have nothing to do with it and no power to stop it deserve this? Are you in that group as well? If your loved one's were blown up is that how you'd feel?

I agree about getting out of the ME and minding our own business, but last time I checked I am not the one making that decision.

Not sure where I said deserved?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure where I said deserved?

You said "hard to feel sorry for them" clearly implying they brought this on themselves, I can't think of any other reason why a person would have a hard time feeling sorry for innocent people who got blown up unless he feels they are not innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    You said "hard to feel sorry for them" clearly implying they brought this on themselves, I can't think of any other reason why a person would have a hard time feeling sorry for innocent people who got blown up unless he feels they are not innocent.
    That is a ridiculous assertion.

It's not an assertion, that is what you said.

...as America goes back to pathetically shaking in its boots. Oh no, we need to give up all of our privacy and freedom if somebody will save us! (Nevermind that you're about as likely to be struck by lightning vs. being killed by a jihadist.)
    Last edited by Crashland; 03-22-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    ...as America goes back to pathetically shaking in its boots. Oh no, we need to give up all of our privacy and freedom if somebody will save us! (Nevermind that you're about as likely to be struck by lightning vs. being killed by a jihadist.)
    It comes down to an illusion of control. People think they can avoid getting struck by lightning. They think they can avoid getting in a traffic accident. But "The Terrorists" can't be controlled and lurk in the shadows. In Michigan, the Department of Transportation has light up billboards informing drivers of the number of traffic deaths so far this year (150 or so). Can you imagine what life would be like if "traffic deaths" was replaced with "terrorism deaths"?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

It's not an assertion, that is what you said.
    Doesn't look like it to me.

Doesn't look like it to me.

You: Blowback... Hard to even feel bad for these people. Western Nation's been $#@!ing up the Muslim nations for too long. You can't be neutral on a moving train, or plane.

Me: You said "hard to feel sorry for them" clearly implying they brought this on themselves, I can't think of any other reason why a person would have a hard time feeling sorry for innocent people who got blown up unless he feels they are not innocent.

That is what you said, that is what I said you said - oh, wait, you said hard to feel bad for them, not sorry - my mistake, that just changes everything . Are you serious with this?

You: Blowback... Hard to even feel bad for these people. Western Nation's been $#@!ing up the Muslim nations for too long. You can't be neutral on a moving train, or plane.

Me: You said "hard to feel sorry for them" clearly implying they brought this on themselves, I can't think of any other reason why a person would have a hard time feeling sorry for innocent people who got blown up unless he feels they are not innocent.

That is what you said, that is what I said you said - oh, wait, you said hard to feel bad for them, not sorry - my mistake, that just changes everything . Are you serious with this?
    Yes. And it looks like you agree with me that that is not what I had said. Your assertion of why I am lacking sorrow for these people is just your assertion. If you hang out with the wrong groups their is a chance you will get caught up in their wrong doings, even if it isn't deserving... Such is life. Sometimes when you're the underdog you can't be so discriminate.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. And it looks like you agree with me that that is not what I had said. Your assertion of why I am lacking sorrow for these people is just your assertion. If you hang out with the wrong groups their is a chance you will get caught up in their wrong doings, even if it isn't deserving... Such is life. Sometimes when you're the underdog you can't be so discriminate.
    So you are implying that the random people at the airport were "hanging out with the wrong groups" so they got caught up in their wrongdoings?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    So you are implying that the random people at the airport were "hanging out with the wrong groups" so they got caught up in their wrongdoings?
    Yes, if by 'the wrong groups' we mean 'a country that has been perpetuating war on these people's homeland'.

Be aware citizens, the Terror Alert Level is being raised from chartreuse to sienna.

If you become panicked, you are advised to duct tape a paper bag over your head and hyperventilate.

Yes, if by 'the wrong groups' we mean 'a country that has been perpetuating war on these people's homeland'.
    Being a member of pretty much any western country then, is reason enough for you to find it difficult to feel bad for people when blowback happens in their country. okay...

That's a pretty hard sell even if you think the terrorists are justified.

Life, Liberty, Logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast