Thread: Iowa Man Who Says He Is God Strikes Bystander With Steel Rod To Heal Him

Iowa Man Who Says He Is God Strikes Bystander With Steel Rod To Heal Him

https://www.newsweek.com/iowa-man-wh...al-him-1479360

Stroud has an extensive violent criminal record. In 2010, he was charged with domestic abuse causing injury, and in 2017 was arrested for driving his truck at police officers while they were attempting to take him into custody. willful injury after he beat a man with a steel bar outside his Des Moines apartment on December 19.

The Des Moines Register reported that Stroud had spotted the victim from the window of his apartment and thought that the passerby was high on K2, a synthetic cannabinoid that is not legal to possess or sell in Iowa.

According to the criminal complaint, Stroud left his home and confronted the man on the sidewalk. He then told the victim that he was God and wanted to heal him before beating him on the head with his "scepter."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would have stuck him in the throat with my magic scepter .
    Do something Danke

I would have took that scepter out of his hands and proceed to beat the $#@! out of him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would have stuck him in the throat with my magic scepter .
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I would have took that scepter out of his hands and proceed to beat the $#@! out of him.
    Oh ya? Well I would have shoved that rod up his ass, planted in the ground upright and spun him like a top.
    "The Patriarch"

Oh yeah? I would have taken that rod and taken out his shins
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Oh ya? Well I would have shoved that rod up his ass, planted in the ground upright and spun him like a top.
    What if the rod cured him?

Spare the rod, spoil the child.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I would have brought him back to my house, tortured him with a blowtorch, sexually mutilate him, and then drop him head first into a septic tank.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Whatever...my dad can beat up all of your dads /thread

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did it work?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I would have taken the rod/scepter from the man and beat @Danke with it.